Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: All Things Trump

Post by Svartalf » Sat May 12, 2018 9:00 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:49 am
Small hands.

Just sayin' :tea:
what's it with my hand size? I bet his are larger than mine, I even have to go to the ladies section to find gloves my size.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat May 12, 2018 10:36 am

I'm not touching that one, so to speak...
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat May 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 9:00 am
Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:49 am
Small hands.

Just sayin' :tea:
what's it with my hand size? I bet his are larger than mine, I even have to go to the ladies section to find gloves my size.
He has to go to the kids department for 10 year olds.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Sat May 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 1:10 am
Why does Trump heap praise on the "excellent" Kim Jong-un, who's conducted 6 nuclear tests, whereas Iran,, which has no nukes and who everyone (including the US) agrees has stuck to its UN brokered commitments to limit its nuclear activities, is singled out as a threat to world peace that will "soon have nuclear weapons" if the US maintains its stake in the deal?

Is it just that Trump is pathologically obsessed with undoing everything Obama did, or is it that he thinks big men need nukes to be taken seriously and to play with?
Iran has oil.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat May 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Is that a plus point these days?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat May 12, 2018 7:48 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun May 13, 2018 3:52 am

https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sun May 13, 2018 9:44 am

Trump supporters trumping.

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sun May 13, 2018 9:45 am

The main difference I notice is how happy Ellen looks to be getting a medal from Obama; and how sullen the Vietnam vet looks receiving his.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Why does Trump heap praise on the "excellent" Kim Jong-un, who's conducted 6 nuclear tests, whereas Iran,, which has no nukes and who everyone (including the US) agrees has stuck to its UN brokered commitments to limit its nuclear activities, is singled out as a threat to world peace that will "soon have nuclear weapons" if the US maintains its stake in the deal?

Is it just that Trump is pathologically obsessed with undoing everything Obama did, or is it that he thinks big men need nukes to be taken seriously and to play with?
No, actually, he heaps praise on Kim Jong Un as long as Kim acts in the way Trump approves. They're coming up to the negotiations in less than a month. Kim released prisoners, committed to complete denuclearization, and committed to destroy an entire nuclear weapons facility. If Kim keeps that up, he'll be heaped with tons of praise. He already knows that when Kim does not do what Trump wants, he gets a world of shit. It's that simple. So far, it's working.

If folks like Clinton would stop undermining the efforts publicly, like she did over the last few days with her negative commentary, and if Kerry would stop going behind the scenes shadow-negotiating against the administration, we might have a chance at a resounding success. We could wind up with no nukes on the Korean peninsula, and American troops coming home from South Korea. This could be a world-changing event for the better.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 14, 2018 12:54 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:48 am
Animavore wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:23 am
NK have stated clearly that the nuclear deal is nothing to do with Trump. Why does Trump and his sycophants persist in maintaining the lie that he has done something?
Because he is Mental...
So, North Korea asked for direct nuclear talks with the Trump administration, but that has nothing to do with the Trump administration? https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/08/us/p ... trump.html “He expressed his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible,” -

....but since it has nothing to do with Trump, the New York Times clearly pondered what North Korea's motive would be to meet with Trump. NK has stated that the nuclear deal, which they are directly negotiating with Trump, is nothing to do with Trump, and so to suggest that the direct nuclear talks achieved after crippling sanctions and massive pressure placed on North Korea by and through the efforts of the Trump administration, is rather mental.....

...it has everything to do with France, I think.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Democratic Senator, and Senate Minority Leader, Chuck Schumer (D - NY) vociferously and vehemently praised Donald Trump on the excellent policy which moved the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

O.k. Lefties - go get 'im! Chuck Schumer - in favor of a policy which is Islamaphobic, and dooms the entire middle east to war, strife and misery, and completely forecloses any chance at peace or a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflicts.

Or, is this a case where Chuck thinks the embassy move is good, but for the right reasons. Trump has the wrong reasons, therefore the move is bad. Chuck has the right reasons, so the move is good when Chuck supports it.

If Chuck were President, it would be a courageous and brave move to change the posture of the peace negotiations, and take a bold, new and unprecedented step toward peace.....he'd be thinking outside the box... and finally following through on decades of US policy, which everyone was aware of and supported anyway, and finally came time to follow through on...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Chuck Schumer is a lefty?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue May 15, 2018 2:02 pm

McCain not dying fast enough
CNN commentator and GOP strategist Ana Navarro lashed out at the White House on Tuesday, saying officials are upset that Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) is "living with cancer" rather than dying from it.

"I think, frankly, what’s happening here is that the White House is irritated that John McCain is not dying of cancer – he’s living with cancer," Navarro, a staunch critic of President Trump, said on CNN's "New Day."

"And he is choosing to make every single day on this Earth something that’s meaningful and counts, and he is still confronting Donald Trump for his outrages."

Navarro's comments came days after The Hill first reported that a White House aide, special assistant Kelly Sadler, mocked McCain's fight against an aggressive form of brain cancer.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue May 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:48 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:

No, actually, he heaps praise on Kim Jong Un as long as Kim acts in the way Trump approves. They're coming up to the negotiations in less than a month. Kim released prisoners, committed to complete denuclearization, and committed to destroy an entire nuclear weapons facility. If Kim keeps that up, he'll be heaped with tons of praise. He already knows that when Kim does not do what Trump wants, he gets a world of shit. It's that simple. So far, it's working.

If folks like Clinton would stop undermining the efforts publicly, like she did over the last few days with her negative commentary, and if Kerry would stop going behind the scenes shadow-negotiating against the administration, we might have a chance at a resounding success. We could wind up with no nukes on the Korean peninsula, and American troops coming home from South Korea. This could be a world-changing event for the better.
The second question was obviously rhetorical, but your reply might apply to the first if we can determine how pulling out of the Iran deal might be considered a 'resounding success' by the administration. Any ideas?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT