The Thread of Democrats

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 15, 2017 5:47 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 15, 2017 5:48 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu May 18, 2017 2:32 am

Forty Two wrote:Image
No surprises there.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu May 18, 2017 2:35 am

Forty Two wrote:

So, yes, Trump claimed - without evidence - that it was rigged (as we heard reported in the news). Tom Perez, however, the DNC chair is, however, in a position to know. :prof:
Trump was mostly talking about the election being rigged against him (as you'd expect from any self-respectingloving narcissist).
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu May 18, 2017 2:36 am

Forty Two wrote:Image
Yeah, their dreams and passions of poverty.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat May 20, 2017 4:39 am

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat May 20, 2017 4:44 am

You have to fund stealing from the rich somehow. Get some cash from the guilty ones to fund your mission.

Because the rich were made possible by all our hard work.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 22, 2017 2:03 pm

pErvin wrote:
Forty Two wrote:

So, yes, Trump claimed - without evidence - that it was rigged (as we heard reported in the news). Tom Perez, however, the DNC chair is, however, in a position to know. :prof:
Trump was mostly talking about the election being rigged against him (as you'd expect from any self-respectingloving narcissist).

Who cares what Trump was talking about? This thread is about Democrats - not Trump. Stop talking about Trump when we're talking about Democrats. Tu quoque! Tu quoque! :funny:

If the election was rigged against Bernie Sanders, then that's rigged enough.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon May 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Given there's a chance you are serious I'll address it as if you are. The meme is a false analogy. I'm pretty sure you know that, but I never take anything for granted with you..

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 22, 2017 2:10 pm

pErvin wrote:Given there's a chance you are serious I'll address it as if you are. The meme is a false analogy. I'm pretty sure you know that, but I never take anything for granted with you..
The meme was not an analogy at all. It was a quote. http://observer.com/2017/02/dnc-chair-c ... es-rigged/

Trump has nothing to do with it, does he? Or, does he? You can explain how Trump's reference to something else being rigged relates to the DNC Chairperson admitting the primaries were rigged.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 22, 2017 2:11 pm

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon May 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Oh ffs, you were serious. I just don't understand you. And your use of the meme was drawing an analogy between the dem comment on rigging and Trumps comment on rigging. I shouldn't have to explain this sort of shit to you.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 22, 2017 2:27 pm

I drew no analogy. I'm just posting stuff about Democrats. YOU drew an analogy, apparently.

You're not explaining anything. You're just being your usual you, following your typical posting practice of derail, deflect, and then make it a personal fight.

I was teasing you because you like to bleat about me referencing what Hillary or Obama did or said when a thread relates to a Trump issue. That's why I pointed that out. I'm mocking your usual hypocrisy. Nobody said anything about Trump here. So, why did you bring him up? It doesn't change the fact that the DNC Chair admitted the primaries were rigged.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon May 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Wouldn't it be nice though if the democrats had lost their shit when you had a president you all liked in office? That's got to bother you. It bothers me and I can't stand you republican wankers. -f'n universe man, doesn't like any of us