Outrage! Women only charged 77% at cafe

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Outrage! Women only charged 77% at cafe

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:13 am

Scott1328 wrote:hermit and rEv, stop thrashing Dave. if you dont stop, he'll start complaining on the other forum about the manginas and white knights that have overrun Rationalia.
:hehe:

He really is a pathetic whiney cunt, isn't he?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:30 am

Clearly it's illegal discrimination in the pricing of goods in a place of public accommodation based on sex and the bar owners must be fined $125,000 for each drink, just like the cake bakers have been fined $125,000 for refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

Sauce, goose, gander.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:33 am

rEvolutionist wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:Doubtful. His mind is already made up. Facts have no place in an ideologue's life.
That's laughable considering you are posting long debunked myths like the pay gap.
It's not a myth, it's a reality. The only question is why it is that way. The fact that women have kids (and therefore time off) and other factors, doesn't mean that they aren't also paid less when that opportunity presents itself. That's basic logic, something ideologues like you and Seth have no fucking grasp of.
What's even more basic logic is that if a woman accepts the compensation package offered she has no room to bitch about it. Nobody's forcing her to work for someone who pays her less than a man, she does it completely voluntarily.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:38 am

Not this shit again.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:46 am

Seth wrote:

Nobody's forcing her to work for someone who pays her less than a man, she does it completely voluntarily.
"voluntarily" is a meaningless farce if those types of low end jobs with that differential are the only ones available...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:54 am

JimC wrote:
Seth wrote:

Nobody's forcing her to work for someone who pays her less than a man, she does it completely voluntarily.
"voluntarily" is a meaningless farce if those types of low end jobs with that differential are the only ones available...
Good reason to start your own business and be your own boss. Or, stay home and raise the kids and tend the house while your husband brings home the bacon.

Oh, wait, those sort of women don't have husbands. Well, that too is a voluntary choice. Not necessarily a wise one but still within their personal authority.

Life ain't fair. Never was, never will be.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:57 am

Who's "those sort of women"??

"Life ain't fair Never was, never will be". Seth Unable To Address A Point Fallacy. Conservative Fallacy. Idiot Fallacy.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:57 am

Yes, because the best of all possible worlds is the one in which what is just is merely whatever you can make another accept.

Ayaan
Queen of the Infidels
About me: AKA: Sciwoman
Location: Married to Gawdzilla and living in Missouri. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Post by Ayaan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:03 am

Seth wrote:
JimC wrote:
Seth wrote:

Good reason to start your own business and be your own boss. Or, stay home and raise the kids and tend the house while your husband brings home the bacon.

Oh, wait, those sort of women don't have husbands. Well, that too is a voluntary choice. Not necessarily a wise one but still within their personal authority.

And of course, employers would never, ever lie to an employee's face about their pay in relation to the pay of others doing the same job. :roll:
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." ♥ Robert A. Heinlein
“Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself; (I am large, I contain multitudes.)”-Walt Whitman from Song of Myself, Leaves of Grass
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.~Ripley
The Internet: The Big Book of Everything ~ Gawdzilla Sama

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:05 am

Seth is right. Life ain't fair. Women are fairer than men yet rarely involved in governance. How it is. Won't change. Words are not actions and they are in plenty around equality. Buying time for new unfairness's to be built into the apparent fairness of the new age of progress....the coming utopia, carrot dangling. Forever. :read:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:05 am

Seth is right. Life ain't fair. Women are fairer than men yet rarely involved in governance. How it is. Won't change. Words are not actions and they are in plenty around equality. Buying time for new unfairness's to be built into the apparent fairness of the new age of progress....the coming utopia, carrot dangling. Forever. :read:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:07 am

Having to read your unintelligible babble twice is a bit much. :nono:

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:09 am

rEvolutionist wrote:Having to read your unintelligible babble twice is a bit much. :nono:
You can read?

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:04 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:Doubtful. His mind is already made up. Facts have no place in an ideologue's life.
That's laughable considering you are posting long debunked myths like the pay gap.
It's not a myth, it's a reality. The only question is why it is that way. The fact that women have kids (and therefore time off) and other factors, doesn't mean that they aren't also paid less when that opportunity presents itself. That's basic logic, something ideologues like you and Seth have no fucking grasp of.
Having kids is a choice and only women can have them. Are you saying biology is sexist now.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Ayaan wrote:
Seth wrote:
JimC wrote:
Seth wrote:

And of course, employers would never, ever lie to an employee's face about their pay in relation to the pay of others doing the same job. :roll:
And you think that all workers are entitled to equal pay or that they are entitled to know what other workers make why, exactly? What someone else makes is none of your business and any disparity may reflect a difference in the value of the work provided by the individual. Some people are better workers and therefore deserve better pay, some people aren't. The whole idea is that if you want better pay, work harder and make yourself worth more to your employer so he can afford, and is willing to pay you more to keep you from leaving and taking your skill to another competing employer.

If your skill set is identical to every other proletarian drone applying for a job, there's no reason you should expect more pay. It's the law of supply and demand. Make yourself and your skills valuable and you'll be paid accordingly. Be of average skill and ability and your pay will be average.

And that's exactly as it should be.