Sexual molestation?

Thumpalumpacus
About me: Texan by birth, musician by nature, writer by avocation, freethinker by inclination.

Re: Sexual molestation?

Post by Thumpalumpacus » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:37 am

Seth wrote:No you aren't. You're blinded by your ideology, biases and bigotry.
these are things we think we know
these are feelings we might even share
these are thoughts we hide from ourselves
these are secrets we cannot lay bare.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:50 am

Thumpalumpacus wrote:
Seth wrote:No you aren't. You're blinded by your ideology, biases and bigotry.
I'm not blinded by anything, I don't have an ideology, and I'm not a bigot...I'm just right and you are all wrong. Get over it.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:32 am

You're the most ideological person on these boards. You see Marxists everywhere. You're not so much blinded as seeing an entirely different universe.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:50 am

rEvolutionist wrote:You're the most ideological person on these boards. You see Marxists everywhere. You're not so much blinded as seeing an entirely different universe.
I'm not ideological, I'm a keen observer of, and speaker of truth. Facts are facts dear boy.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:09 am

As I said you are the most ideological person on these boards
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:54 am

Everybody who does not subscribe to my political opinion is being ideological. Why does that remind me of religious people who say everybody who does not subscribe to my religious opinion is deluded?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:44 pm

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:39 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:As I said you are the most ideological person on these boards
Ah well, I suppose being an ideologue of the truth isn't such a bad thing...

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Hermit wrote:Everybody who does not subscribe to my political opinion is being ideological. Why does that remind me of religious people who say everybody who does not subscribe to my religious opinion is deluded?
Maybe they are. How do you know they aren't?

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:58 am

Bill Cosby is a rapist. The Beatles were not. In America at least, Epstein made sure the girls were 18. Some were just hookers.

Blind groper
About me: From New Zealand

Post by Blind groper » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:47 am

Tero

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that Bill Cosby was a rapist?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:20 am

Tero wrote:Bill Cosby is a rapist. The Beatles were not. In America at least, Epstein made sure the girls were 18. Some were just hookers.
Depends on the time and the state. The age of consent in some places used to be as low as 13. It was 15 in Colorado back when I was in high school.

So, a 17 year old having sex 30 or 40 years ago may have been perfectly legal.

Which is why, I suspect, these women are now claiming they were drugged and raped. If they had tried the statutory rape route, the cases likely would be disregarded. So now, decades later, they make up a rape story because its convenient and cannot be disproved, which turns the presumption of innocence on its head.

piscator

Post by piscator » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:45 am

Tero wrote:Bill Cosby is a rapist. The Beatles were not. In America at least, Epstein made sure the girls were 18. Some were just hookers.
Wild speculation. By 1961, even Ringo was getting more P than Frank Sinatra. No one had to pay anyone for that...

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:12 pm

There is documented use of prostitutes in Atlantic city 1964 in Larry Kane. The embedded journalists were given the unpicked girls for their own use so they would shut up about it.

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Tero wrote:There is documented use of prostitutes in Atlantic city 1964 in Larry Kane. The embedded journalists were given the unpicked girls for their own use so they would shut up about it.
Wow. Well, if someone wrote it, it must be true. Nobody ever lies in print.
Except journalists of course. :thinks:
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.