Global Climate Change Science News

Post Reply
User avatar
mistermack
Posts: 15093
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 am
About me: Never rong.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by mistermack » Thu May 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Animavore wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:38 pm

From the same article you scurried through, looking for something to confirm your bias.
Evidence from mountain glaciers does suggest increased glaciation in a number of widely spread regions outside Europe prior to the twentieth century, including Alaska, New Zealand and Patagonia. However, the timing of maximum glacial advances in these regions differs considerably, suggesting that they may represent largely independent regional climate changes, not a globally-synchronous increased glaciation. Thus current evidence does not support globally synchronous periods of anomalous cold or warmth over this interval, and the conventional terms of "Little Ice Age" and "Medieval Warm Period" appear to have limited utility in describing trends in hemispheric or global mean temperature changes in past centuries.... [Viewed] hemispherically, the "Little Ice Age" can only be considered as a modest cooling of the Northern Hemisphere during this period of less than 1°C relative to late twentieth century levels.
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

That's where they are directly quoting the IPCC you clod !!
The IPCC is full of shit and can't be relied on for anything other than activism. They would like to deny the Little Ice Age because it doesn't fit their discredited hockey stick, that's all.
That's how dishonest they are.

I quoted where proper scientist did proper research.
If you read the whole article, without the IPCC bollocks, the CONSENSUS is that the Little Ice Age was global.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

User avatar
mistermack
Posts: 15093
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 am
About me: Never rong.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by mistermack » Thu May 24, 2018 8:07 pm

Animavore wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:38 pm

From the same article you scurried through, looking for something to confirm your bias.
Evidence from mountain glaciers does suggest increased glaciation in a number of widely spread regions outside Europe prior to the twentieth century, including Alaska, New Zealand and Patagonia. However, the timing of maximum glacial advances in these regions differs considerably, suggesting that they may represent largely independent regional climate changes, not a globally-synchronous increased glaciation. Thus current evidence does not support globally synchronous periods of anomalous cold or warmth over this interval, and the conventional terms of "Little Ice Age" and "Medieval Warm Period" appear to have limited utility in describing trends in hemispheric or global mean temperature changes in past centuries.... [Viewed] hemispherically, the "Little Ice Age" can only be considered as a modest cooling of the Northern Hemisphere during this period of less than 1°C relative to late twentieth century levels.
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

That's where they are directly quoting the IPCC you clod !!
The IPCC is full of shit and can't be relied on for anything other than activism. They would like to deny the Little Ice Age because it doesn't fit their discredited hockey stick, that's all.
That's how dishonest they are.

I quoted where proper scientists did proper research.
If you read the whole article, without the IPCC bollocks, the CONSENSUS :hehe: is that the Little Ice Age was global.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 36460
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Animavore » Thu May 24, 2018 8:10 pm

The IPCC reflects the consensus. It is literally the collaboration of thousands of scientists in disparate but related fields which converge the multiple lines of evidence.

You are going against the consensus. Not with it.

Also; the IPCC didn't create the hockey stick.

Start getting facts straight before you mouth off.
Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.

User avatar
mistermack
Posts: 15093
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 am
About me: Never rong.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by mistermack » Thu May 24, 2018 8:19 pm

IPCC is politics. The politics of climate alarmism.

You might as well quote the bible. You really are at that level if you can't see the difference.

The people I pointed to went out to the Antarctic and drilled cores and took samples.
They then produced studies that were published and peer reviewed. That's real science.

The people in the IPCC are just a bunch of fat cats, riding the gravy train.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 36460
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Animavore » Thu May 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Bullshit. The IPCC report is written in collaboration with those people who drill ice cores as well as thousands of other scientists in various fields, who contribute to, check, and recheck the document.

Those scientists who do went out and studied the core samples also say they confirm climate change.

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2616/core ... ice-cores/

But of course you'll reject that and only cherry-pick the bit of the data you believe helps your case (hint: it doesn't).

Image

"Real science" can't just pick and choose what it wishes to believe.
Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 36460
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Animavore » Thu May 24, 2018 8:39 pm

This is the guy who did the Antarctic research in the Little Ice Age Wiki article.

https://climatechange.umaine.edu/people ... arl_kreutz

He works for Climate Change Institute in Maine.

The institute accepts man made climate change and is dedicated to solving issues arising from it.
mistermack wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:19 pm
That's real science.
Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.

User avatar
mistermack
Posts: 15093
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 am
About me: Never rong.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by mistermack » Thu May 24, 2018 11:29 pm

Sadly, there is no institute, and very nearly no scientists who could possibly say anything else today, without losing their job, their funding, and/or their friends and colleague relationships.
They would get shunned.

Just like a Bishop who said that he's come to the conclusion that there is no god.

Fortunately for them though, it's only true believers who go into climate science these days.
You would have to be particularly stupid to go into a field that you didn't believe in, when the consequences of being found out are so obviously catastrophic, from a career point of view.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 36460
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Animavore » Fri May 25, 2018 12:16 am

:lol:

You were caught on the fucking hop.
Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.

User avatar
mistermack
Posts: 15093
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 am
About me: Never rong.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by mistermack » Fri May 25, 2018 1:16 am

Animavore wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:16 am
:lol:

You were caught on the fucking hop.
I demonstrated quite clearly that the little ice age was anything but local.
It's a pretty bizarre idea in the first place, that you could have three hundred years of exceptional cold in the north without the same happening in the south.

Do you have no concept of climate at all? If it was caused by solar effects, that would HAVE to happen across the planet. As the evidence indicates.
If it were caused by C02 levels, that would be spread around the planet too.
Perhaps you can suggest a climate influence that could cause three hundred years of cooling in the north, and not in the South?
Bearing in mind the studies showing that it DID cool in the south, in the same way, and the lack of any theory of how it might avoid such cooling, all I can say is that your argument is so dumb, you should be given a job with the IPCC straight away.
You will fit in perfectly.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 36460
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Animavore » Fri May 25, 2018 1:34 am

You were caught on the fucking hop.
Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 45056
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Now with 50% less ranting!
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by pErvinalia » Fri May 25, 2018 1:39 am

Animavore wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:43 am
Meanwhile in reality land; Earth hits its 400th straight month in a row above average temperature. The last time we had a below avera ge month was in 1984.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... onth/61848
But it's cold here at the moment. Therefore global warming is a hoax!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"You know you blokes didn't criticize Obama. You're lying. - Forty Two. Umm - http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=42144

User avatar
mistermack
Posts: 15093
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 am
About me: Never rong.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by mistermack » Fri May 25, 2018 1:42 am

Animavore wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:34 am
You were caught on the fucking hop.
You poo your pants.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 36460
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Animavore » Fri May 25, 2018 1:42 am

mistermack wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:16 am
If it was caused by solar effects, that would HAVE to happen across the planet. As the evidence indicates.
If it were caused by C02 levels, that would be spread around the planet too.
Let's talk about this nugget. If climate change were caused by solar effects it would happen across all the planet at all levels of the atmosphere.

If it were caused by CO2 in the lower atmosphere the lower atmosphere would get hotter while the upper atmosphere would cool.

Which is what we see right now in our current time.

Of course, this is a false dichotomy. There could've been other or multiple reasons for what occurred.
mistermack wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:16 am
Perhaps you can suggest a climate influence that could cause three hundred years of cooling in the north, and not in the South?
The climate is different in different parts of the World at all times even now. In Ireland it's a reasonable 15 degrees the last few days, but my friend in Canada is sweltering in 27 degrees despite being roughly the same latitude.
Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 45056
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Now with 50% less ranting!
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by pErvinalia » Fri May 25, 2018 1:43 am

Animavore wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:38 pm
mistermack wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:26 pm
Every one of your posts betrays your lack of scientific knowledge, so I don't take any of your comments seriously.
You're high on dedication, but low on intellectual grasp.
:hilarious:

This from a guy who thinks he know climate by looking out his window.
Yeah, this. There's not much point debating MM on this. He's off in wild conspiracy theory territory.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"You know you blokes didn't criticize Obama. You're lying. - Forty Two. Umm - http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=42144

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 36460
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Animavore » Fri May 25, 2018 1:44 am

mistermack wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:42 am
Animavore wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:34 am
You were caught on the fucking hop.
You poo your pants.
You were caught on the fucking hop. Fucking laughed at. You quote people who disagree with you fundamentally and act as if they agree with you. This is why you are compared to a creationist. They also quote stuff scientists say and then say that they prove their side.
Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests