Farts and Climate Change

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Re: Farts and Climate Change

Post by Woodbutcher » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:27 am

You can't spread shit without getting some on yourself.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:23 am

Woodbutcher wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:14 am
Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:37 pm
rainbow wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:18 am
Forty Two wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:33 pm
What is it that you take issue with?
Nothing.

I gave you the opportunity to quash once and for all time the allegation that you are in denial.

...since you've not taken this up, don't come whingeing to us about being marked as such.

:smug:
rainblow, you are quite full of shit. I wish you could see it, but there just isn't any getting past your religious belief in Forty Two being evil.

Maybe you can be objective about some subjects, but it's pretty clear this isn't one of them.
People have various levels of shit in them as long as they are alive. Even after a bowel movement there remains a certain amount within the intestines. Now, who among all of us is without shit? :stir:
Yeah, point taken. I've as much as any human.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Oh look, Rainblow is wrong again. Asked and answered - will this change Rainblows cut-and-paste narrative?
Drivel. I've never been wrong and don't intend to start now.

Nothing broken, nothing to change.

...a simple concept, but one that you might find would make your life easier should you apply it.

:smug: *free advice* :smug:
I doubt it. Lets see if anything changes, or if rainblow just keeps repeating their mantras...
:hehe: You're such a card.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:06 am

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:44 pm

You don't take issue with anything i've said about climate change, but you think I'm a denier? Fuck off.

I never said you were a denier, but if you're not prepared to take this opportunity, you're just admitting to it.

Have you ever thought of addressing your anger management issues?
BArF−4

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:58 am

rainbow wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:06 am
Forty Two wrote:

You don't take issue with anything i've said about climate change, but you think I'm a denier? Fuck off.

I never said you were a denier, but if you're not prepared to take this opportunity, you're just admitting to it.

I've answered your questions. If you're not accusing me of being a denier, then we're in agreement, aren't we? Correct me if I'm wrong on that point.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:19 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:58 am
rainbow wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:06 am
Forty Two wrote:

I've answered your questions. If you're not accusing me of being a denier, then we're in agreement, aren't we? Correct me if I'm wrong on that point.
Consider yourself corrected.

BTW. Saying that you've already answered a question isn't really answering a question.
Are we clear on this?
BArF−4

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:33 pm

What's the question? You just said you did not say I was a denier. So, if you're not saying that, then we are in agreement. What have you corrected me on? Are you saying I'm a denier?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:42 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:33 pm
What's the question? You just said you did not say I was a denier. So, if you're not saying that, then we are in agreement.
Your logic needs a bit of work. If I did not say you were a pixie with limp wrists, that does not in any way imply that you are one or not.
I've reserved judgement.
Are you saying I'm a denier?
No, I'm also not saying the opposite. I've given you a chance to convince me one way or another. So far your answers have been overbrief, and unconvincing.

:thinks: You're normally very verbose, why are you so coy now? :thinks:
BArF−4

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:56 pm

rainbow wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:42 pm
Forty Two wrote:
What's the question? You just said you did not say I was a denier. So, if you're not saying that, then we are in agreement.
Your logic needs a bit of work. If I did not say you were a pixie with limp wrists, that does not in any way imply that you are one or not.
I've reserved judgement.
If you're not saying that I am one, then I have nothing to respond to. It's like not being indicted for a crime. I don't care to defend myself from a universe of potential assertions.

rainbow wrote:
Are you saying I'm a denier?
No, I'm also not saying the opposite. I've given you a chance to convince me one way or another. So far your answers have been overbrief, and unconvincing.

:thinks: You're normally very verbose, why are you so coy now? :thinks:
One way or the other about what? I'm not being accused of anything.

I'm not coy about anything. I don't discuss things on a "you have the floor - rebut an argument I've not made" - if there is any reason to call me a denier, I'll respond. If not, my posts on all the climate related threads speak for themselves. You'll not find anything there to suggest that I'm a denier. I've directly answered your questions here. If there's anything else you want to know, ask a direct question. Stop pussy-footing around.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:56 pm
rainbow wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
I've reserved judgement.
If you're not saying that I am one, then I have nothing to respond to.
Flattered as I am that you think only my opinion matters, others have said that you are a denier.

... so there would be that to respond to. If they're wrong, prove it.
BArF−4

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:24 pm

They can come here and make their case then. I don't care what people "say."

The general process of addressing any issue is that a person making a positive assertion has the burden of proof.

I've seen no proof offered. An assertion offered without evidence may be dismissed without evidence.

I am not going to try to prove an assertion wrong that has not been made, and backed up. If someone can find anything to suggest I'm a denier, then bring it on. If they can't, then they're making an unfounded assertion - unsupported by any evidence.

Surely you agree that anyone calling me a denier has the burden of proof, don't they? And, surely, accusations and assertions first have to be made before anyone would have the obligation to respond to them. You started this thread, and you asked questions - I answered all of them. I'm not going to shadow-box against accusations that haven't been made. Your suggestion that I should is asinine.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:15 pm

rainbow wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:08 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:56 pm
rainbow wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
I've reserved judgement.
If you're not saying that I am one, then I have nothing to respond to.
Flattered as I am that you think only my opinion matters, others have said that you are a denier.

... so there would be that to respond to. If they're wrong, prove it.
You are really afraid to make your own case aren't you?

lol hugs brother
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:07 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:15 pm

lol hugs brother
What "case" do you expect me to make?

All I've done is given Farty the opportunity to prove his accusers wrong on the climate change issue.

:pop:
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:39 am

rainbow wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:07 am
Cunt wrote:

lol hugs brother

All I've done is given Farty the opportunity to prove his accusers wrong on the climate change issue.

Are you accusing him of something?

Or at least quoting someone accusing him of something?

Or are you just hinting and slathering at the possibility of drama?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:04 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:39 am
rainbow wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:07 am
Cunt wrote:

lol hugs brother

Are you accusing him of something?
No, I've already said so. Please pay attention.
Or at least quoting someone accusing him of something?
Yes, Farty himself complained bitterly of being accused of such by others.
Do you think he was lying?
Or are you just hinting and slathering at the possibility of drama?
No.
BArF−4