Farts and Climate Change

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Farts and Climate Change

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:30 pm

You have no accusation, just fishing around for a drama.

VERY helpful in understanding your behaviour, rainbow. Thanks for that.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:22 pm

rainbow wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:07 am
Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:15 pm

You are really afraid to make your own case aren't you?

lol hugs brother
What "case" do you expect me to make?

All I've done is given Farty the opportunity to prove his accusers wrong on the climate change issue.

:pop:
I already have done that.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:08 pm

There are no accusers, he is just hoping some of his imaginary friends will cause you to answer.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:40 pm

I hope you two are enjoying the quality of the vodka. It does not seem to help much.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:57 pm

Scot, I think the Russian troll record is broken... :roll:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:03 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:09 pm

The conspirators!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:39 pm

Why they carry on. The Guardian has a load of them. Or are you unable to pick them up. They are every where.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:24 am

Mark Rutte, a senior politician in the most highest government ever, said this about Trump...
“It pisses me off when I hear white-wine-sipping Amsterdam elites say that Trump is so wrong,” Rutte said Sunday in an interview on Buitenhof, a Dutch TV program.

“In NATO, lots of things are not good. In the [World Trade Organization,] lots of things are not good. In the European Union, lots of things are not good,” he said. “So let’s make use of the presence of someone like Trump, who sometimes rightly says, ‘Guys, this is not good.’ ”

But the Dutch, being a sensible people, must not have been surprised.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:44 am

I dont read your trolling posts Cunt. Stop bothering.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:50 am

Here is 42 quoting Watts Up With That. A denialist screed. Don't listen when he tries to claim he's not a denialist. It's as shallow as when he claims he's a liberal while quoting Fox News, or not a conspiracy theorist crackpot while linking InfoWars.

http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... t#p1750766
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:08 pm
There are no accusers, he is just hoping some of his imaginary friends will cause you to answer.
Then why was Farty crying into his Wheaties, about being accused of being a denier.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:53 am

Watts up with that?

googles...

Oh no... Ooh boy... :fp:
Watts Up With That? (or WUWT) is a blog[1] promoting climate change denial[2][3][4][5][6] that was created by Anthony Watts in 2006.[2][3]

The blog predominantly discusses climate issues with a focus on anthropogenic climate change, generally accommodating beliefs that are in opposition to the scientific consensus on climate change. Contributors include Christopher Monckton and Fred Singer as guest authors.[7] In November 2009, the blog was one of the first websites to publish emails and documents from the Climatic Research Unit controversy, and a driving force behind its coverage.[7]

In the early months of 2010, it was reported the site might be "the most read climate blog in the world,"[8] and in 2013 Michael E. Mann referred to it as the leading climate change denial blog.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_Up_With_That%3F
Watts rejects the scientific consensus on climate change.[4][5][20] He believes that global warming is occurring, but that it is not as bad as has been reported, and that carbon dioxide plays a much smaller part than the sun in causing climatic change.[21][22][23] Watts has written that variations in solar irradiance, the sun's magnetic field and solar wind are driving changes to the climate,[22] contrary to the scientific consensus that the primary cause of climate change is an increase in greenhouse gasses, including carbon dioxide.[24][25] Climate models have been used to examine the role of the sun in recent warming,[26] and data collected on solar irradiance[27] and ozone depletion, as well as comparisons of temperature readings at different levels of the atmosphere[28][29] have shown that the sun is not a significant factor driving climate change.[30][31]

Watts is a signatory to the Leipzig Declaration[32] as well as the Manhattan Declaration, which calls for the immediate halt to any tax funded attempts to counteract climate change or reduce CO2 emissions, and suggests the consensus among climate scientists is "false".[33] Watts says he advocates for alternative energy sources and for the United States to "disengage from Middle East Oil."[34]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Watts_(blogger)
Monckton advocates for climate change denial,[49][53][54] and has stated that those who warn of the dangers of climate change should be jailed, calling them "bogus".[55]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christoph ... ate_change
According to David Biello and John Pavlus in Scientific American, Singer is best known for his denial of the health risks of passive smoking.[53] He was involved in 1994 as writer and reviewer of a report on the issue by the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution, where he was a senior fellow.[54] The report criticized the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for their 1993 study about the cancer risks of passive smoking, calling it "junk science". Singer told CBC's The Fifth Estate in 2006 that he stood by the position that the EPA had "cooked the data" to show that second-hand smoke causes lung cancer. CBC said that tobacco money had paid for Singer's research and for his promotion of it, and that it was organized by APCO. Singer told CBC it made no difference where the money came from. "They don't carry a note on a dollar bill saying 'This comes from the tobacco industry,'" he said. "In any case I was not aware of it, and I didn't ask APCO where they get their money. That's not my business."[8] In December 2010 he wrote in American Thinker that he is nonsmoker who finds second-hand smoke an unpleasant irritant that cannot be healthy; he also wrote that his father, a heavy smoker, died of emphysema when relatively young. According to Singer, he serves on the advisory board of an anti-smoking organization, and has never been paid by Philip Morris or the tobacco lobby.[55]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Sing ... hand_smoke
Willard Anthony Watts (Anthony Watts) is a blogger, weathercaster and non-scientist, paid AGW denier who runs the website wattsupwiththat.com. He does not have a university qualification and has no climate credentials other than being a radio weather announcer. His website is parodied and debunked at the website wottsupwiththat.com Watts is on the payroll of the Heartland Institute, which itself is funded by polluting industries.[1]
https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Anthony_Watts
Willard Anthony Watts is a former radio and TV weatherman and notable global warming denier. He claims to have subscribed to AGW years ago before he saw the light and became a denier. He also claims that he is (otherwise) an environmentalist. This makes him something of an AGW concern troll.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Anthony_Watts
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: LOW

Notes: Watts Up With That? (or WUWT) is a blog promoting climate change denial that was created by Anthony Watts in 2006. The blog predominantly discusses climate issues with a focus on anthropogenic climate change, generally supporting beliefs that are in opposition to the scientific consensus on climate change.

In review, the sole purpose of the website is to debunk human influenced climate change. Climatologist Michael E. Mann has called WUWT the leading climate change denial blog. There are numerous articles written about WUWT and many failed fact checks that can be seen here through a factual search. Overall, WUWT is a strong pseudoscience and conspiracy website. (2/14/2017) Updated (D. Van Zandt 4/12/2018)
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/watts-up-with-that/
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:03 pm

Animavore wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:50 am
Here is 42 quoting Watts Up With That. A denialist screed. Don't listen when he tries to claim he's not a denialist. It's as shallow as when he claims he's a liberal while quoting Fox News, or not a conspiracy theorist crackpot while linking InfoWars.

http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... t#p1750766
Oh, for Pete's sake... that's a discussion of privatization of the NWS.

Thanks for proving my point. You went out and searched my clearly denialist posts, and you were able to discovered that I had a discussion about privatization of the NWS.

Good show!

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:05 pm

rainbow wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:08 pm
Then why was Farty crying into his Wheaties, about being accused of being a denier.
I'm not. You started this thread. I posted information about the impact of the livestock industry on greenhouse gases, and for some reason that set a lot of people off. I also favor technological solutions rather than non-market based authoritarianism, and that bothers people - because to be "not a denialist" you not only have to accept the science, you have to accept leftist political and economic solutions.