Conspiracy Theories

BarnettNewman
extemporaneous

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by BarnettNewman » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:33 pm

It’s a simile. I didn’t mention lefties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:46 pm

What did you mean by 'not being a thing'?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:46 am

In other news, there is a new conspiracy theory about a group called AntiFA
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:14 pm

Silly woman will latch onto any movement. Must be a big hole in her brain for all this stuff. Had to do with "followers":

I just didn't believe it anymore. It just didn't make sense to me," Vanderbilt told Insider. "I didn't know how a president could be sworn in, it could look so official, and then things could still change."

Having accepted that Trump was out of office, she decided to post a video on TikTok.

"I was wrong," she told her followers.

An NPR/Ipsos study from December found that in a survey of 1,115 American adults, 17% believed this claim — the central tenet of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

Vanderbilt had also believed that several high-profile celebrities were torturing children and drinking their blood. "I even believed that the group had killed some of them [celebrities] off and it was actually their clones

Now:
"I think it's unfortunate that Trump was acquitted," she told Insider. "I don't know why they wouldn't see that he was guilty."

https://www.businessinsider.com/qanon-s ... 2021-2?amp
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:56 am

Sometimes, I don't want to know if a conspiracy theory is true or not. I'm still that way with sasquatch. At least a little. Like Santa.

Anyway, I don't want to know the truth about this, but I do want to believe.
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:41 am

I'm going to look into this a little later. I have seen wikipedia pages edited by people to 'win' arguments on forums, and I'm SURE it's done for other equally meaningful reasons.
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cH ... HQAAAAAQAg
The Lab Leak hypothesis wikipedia entry was “fact-checked” out of existence by a small band of motivated activists. Here’s a WayBackMachine version of it: https://web.archive.org/web/20210210045 ... hypothesis
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:49 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:41 am
I'm going to look into this a little later. I have seen wikipedia pages edited by people to 'win' arguments on forums, and I'm SURE it's done for other equally meaningful reasons.
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cH ... HQAAAAAQAg
The Lab Leak hypothesis wikipedia entry was “fact-checked” out of existence by a small band of motivated activists. Here’s a WayBackMachine version of it: https://web.archive.org/web/20210210045 ... hypothesis
There was nothing in that article to be fact-checked because it is not about the COVID-19 lab leak hypothesis. The bulk of it consists of a list of comments about it. The list of opinions contains 22 items. Here are two examples:
On 30 April 2020 at the White House, US President Donald Trump was asked by a reporter: "Have you seen anything at this point that gives you a high degree of confidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the origin of this virus?". "Yes, I have. Yes, I have," said the president, without specifying what. "And I think the World Health Organization [WHO] should be ashamed of themselves because they're like the public relations agency for China." Asked later to clarify his comment, he said: "I can't tell you that. I'm not allowed to tell you that."[citation needed]
On 30 April 2020, the US Defense Intelligence Agency issued a press release, stating that the virus was not "man-made" or "genetically modified" and that the Intelligence Community "will continue to rigorously examine emerging information and intelligence to determine whether the outbreak began through contact with infected animals or if it was the result of an accident at a laboratory in Wuhan."[46]
On the whole the article was on opinion piece about opinions - not suitable as an encyclopedic entry. I am glad it has been deleted.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:40 pm

of course it doesn't mean you disagree with Weinstein, since you studiously listen to others but not him.

I'll consider your opinion on opinions on opinions in light of the opinions you have expressed before.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:31 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:40 pm
of course it doesn't mean you disagree with Weinstein, since you studiously listen to others but not him.
You know fuck-all about my listening/reading habits. I have listened to/read enough of Eric Weinstein, Bret Weinstein, Ben Shapiro, Gad Saad, Christina Hoff Sommers, Jordan Peterson, Steven Crowder, Tim Pool, Carl Benjamin and others on the right side of the political spectrum to to get their general drift. I've quoted them verbatim and provided actual links to the quotes often enough to make that obvious. I don't know for sure, but I suspect that I spend a greater proportion of my time listening to people I disagree with and reading what they write than you do.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:18 am

Well, I don't remember you disagreeing with things he had said, so that is what I meant. Blame it on my memory, I don't mind.

I'll leave you be for awhile, since you seem in a foul mood. Maybe you should consider pulling up a new conspiracy theory to bat around. One that doesn't touch you so personally.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:32 am

Cunt wrote:of course it doesn't mean you disagree with Weinstein, since you studiously listen to others but not him...

So do you disagree with what Kropotkin has to say, or do you studiously avoid him? You could try steelmanning his arguments sometime - unless you're just unduly prejudiced against him and his ideas that is.

:tea:.

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:39 am

I don't like the spelling of his name. It grates, and causes me to steer to other conspiracy theories.

I remember sitting with a bunch of fellow young-uns, high on mushrooms and dreaming along with a talk-radio show about cold fusion. Ah, youth.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:46 am

Ha! Got one!

(spoilered, to hide this one from the lumernati)
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:59 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Cunt wrote:of course it doesn't mean you disagree with Weinstein, since you studiously listen to others but not him...

So do you disagree with what Kropotkin has to say, or do you studiously avoid him? You could try steelmanning his arguments sometime - unless you're just unduly prejudiced against him and his ideas that is.

Does Kropotkin have a podcast?

:hehe:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:03 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:32 am

Or, to check in with someone who is still alive. Say, George Monbiot. There are Youtube clips of him saying stuff, so Daggles will be spared having to read.