Conspiracy Theories

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:59 pm

I believe that you have not commented on any of the facts he reported.

Despite your preference for focusing on me rather than the subject, I'll give you one. I believe that Stone and Maher had that exchange, and it was published.

Your turn!
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:14 pm

I had a quick look at one.
These institutions are not involved in the development of chemical or biological weapons. On the contrary, the United States has initiated a program to prevent the development of such weapons. The fact is that the Soviet Union had its own biological weapons program. After its collapse, dangerous biological materials remained on the territory of Ukraine. The U.S. program aims to ensure that these materials are not stolen or used for non-research purposes. Until 2014, the program also extended to russian laboratories.
So rather than destroying the dangerous weapons, the US teamed up with Ukraine to keep them safe. Not to be used for 'non-research purposes'.

No need to continue hunting for words that sound like they refute a conspiracy theory.

Why not admit the labs were funded by the US, and contained weapons? It sure looks like it from your 'fact-check'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:33 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:59 pm
I believe that you have not commented on any of the facts he reported.

Despite your preference for focusing on me rather than the subject, I'll give you one. I believe that Stone and Maher had that exchange, and it was published.

Your turn!
That's nice. What facts besides that do you believe Bioclandestine reported?

Or are we back to trolling?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:50 pm

I offered one fact that I believe.

Then left it in your court.

On to the next conspiracy theory:

The officials who hid the client list from the convicted child sex traffickers, are still hiding things from you.

That's just a fact, but the conspiracy theory is that people still trust those 'trusted officials'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:31 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:14 pm
I had a quick look at one.
These institutions are not involved in the development of chemical or biological weapons. On the contrary, the United States has initiated a program to prevent the development of such weapons. The fact is that the Soviet Union had its own biological weapons program. After its collapse, dangerous biological materials remained on the territory of Ukraine. The U.S. program aims to ensure that these materials are not stolen or used for non-research purposes. Until 2014, the program also extended to russian laboratories.
So rather than destroying the dangerous weapons, the US teamed up with Ukraine to keep them safe. Not to be used for 'non-research purposes'.

No need to continue hunting for words that sound like they refute a conspiracy theory.

Why not admit the labs were funded by the US, and contained weapons? It sure looks like it from your 'fact-check'.
Yeah, which one, or are you just cherry-picking and running away by changing the subject?

Also, if you don't address each article, I'm not accepting anything from you. Your theory is still unproven.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:37 pm

So you don't know the contents of the links you provided. OK, I don't feel too bad for skipping most of your 'fact-checks'.
https://voxukraine.org/en/fake-victoria ... in-ukraine
During them, Senator Marco Rubio asked Victoria Nuland whether Ukraine has biological or chemical weapons. The Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs did not claim that Ukraine had such weapons. Instead, she only said that there are laboratories in Ukraine whose materials could become dangerous in the hands of the russian aggressor.
So they weren't 'weapons'. Unless Russia gets hold of them. Then they were. Or something. :rofl:
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:48 pm

Joe wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:31 pm
Your theory is still unproven.
I didn't offer to prove a theory for you.

Did you read the title of the thread before leaping to defend government officials?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:21 pm

Cunt wrote:
rasetsu wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:25 pm
Cunt wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:55 pm
So nothing about the facts he mentions. Got it.
What facts would those be?
I don't know how you mean that. Do you mean you can't discern his fact-claims from his opinion?

Did Stone really meet with Maher, and that meeting published on video?
Which facts does he mention?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:23 pm

Cunt wrote:I believe that you have not commented on any of the facts he reported.
Which facts do you think require scrutiny and comment, and why?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:26 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:23 pm
Cunt wrote:I believe that you have not commented on any of the facts he reported.
None.

I'm just commenting on the fact that most comments are about the man, rather than something about the conspiracy theory.

Do you think any of the facts Stone and Maher discussed are interesting? Or are you just popping by to say hi?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:27 pm

Cunt wrote:
Joe wrote:

Did you read the title of the thread before leaping to defend government officials?

Why do you think that not accepting your unsubstantiated claims is equivalent to defending the government?

Frank Zappa

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:29 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:48 pm
Joe wrote:

Offer? :funny:

If you want ot be believed, you are required to prove the theory you advocated. That's just how it works with educated adults.

It's clear from your weaseling attempts to divert attention that you can't do it. Don't feel bad partner, the Russians came up short too. They took their claims to the UN Security Council and were only able to get one other country to vote with them for an investigation. Eight of the fifteen councilmembers cited lack of evidence for not supporting the Russian motion.

So Putin's got no evidence, and all you offer are dishonest rhetorical ploys, and yet you imply that we're the goosesteppers. It sounds like you're following your boy BioWhatsit pretty blindly there. That's quite the affectation, eh? :{D
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:31 pm

Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:23 pm
None.

I'm just commenting on the fact that most comments are about the man, rather than something about the conspiracy theory.

Do you think any of the facts Stone and Maher discussed are interesting? Or are you just popping by to say hi?
On what grounds do you believe that unsubstantiated claims stand as something that is known or proved to be true? Perhaps I should be asking what your definition of 'facts' is?

Frank Zappa

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:39 pm

Water on the inside and outside, surface will flip around like venus. Heard it here first. Planet is screwed.
WeAreAStableCountry