Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by Cunt » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:33 pm

Tero wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:28 pm
Fake laptop. It's not even an Apple.
lol
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:50 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:23 pm
Tero wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:24 pm
It will all be in Hunter Biden's laptop, if the FBI would just release it.
They don't have to. It's been released. (https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org/)

This leaves the FBI free to keep chasing garage door pulls. Good thing, too. That is a crisis that can't be allowed to continue. Those poor nascar drivers...

You know, the important stuff.
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:16 pm
Those in the 'Epstein didn't kill himself' camp now have confirmation from a reliable source, or something.

Did you get the client lists of he and his coconspirator and boss, Ms. Maxwell?

Or are they still being protected, as per their original agreement with the convicted traffickers and the other customers?

It's been enlightening to see how much you guys hold to tradition. Warms my cockles.

What could you do with a list of powerful people who used Epstein’s services? :thinks:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:43 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:50 am

What could you do with a list of powerful people who used Epstein’s services? :thinks:
Well, maybe they would all get the 'Russel Brand' treatment, with governments pressing media companies to take away their income streams.

Case in point - Bill Gates. Is supporting him somehow acceptable? Was there a letter to Rumble asking that he be demonitized?

Which people are wholeheartedly in agreement with Gates' social policies? Not, of course, with his child-trafficking pals' business, just the rest of it?

Even if the Clintons were suspected (or revealed) to be on the list, you would still find their foundation earning enough public respect that they would go save children in new war-torn areas.

But the Clinton Foundation popping back up as soon as their are more kids to 'help', that would sound like an outrageous conspiracy theory.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:22 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:43 pm
Sean Hayden wrote:

Well, maybe they would all get the 'Russel Brand' treatment, with governments pressing media companies to take away their income streams.

Case in point - Bill Gates. Is supporting him somehow acceptable? Was there a letter to Rumble asking that he be demonitized?

Which people are wholeheartedly in agreement with Gates' social policies? Not, of course, with his child-trafficking pals' business, just the rest of it?

Even if the Clintons were suspected (or revealed) to be on the list, you would still find their foundation earning enough public respect that they would go save children in new war-torn areas.

But the Clinton Foundation popping back up as soon as their are more kids to 'help', that would sound like an outrageous conspiracy theory.
Come off it Cunt. Stop with this 'if they're against Brand they're for Epstein' nonsense. Yes, Epstein was connected to powerful people, but both are (allegedly) horrendous sexual predators who've used their status, wealth, and notoriety to systematically get away with (alleged) terrible abuse. Why do you constantly insist that everyone is somehow backing one or the other of them - or that someone criticising Brand must be a hypocrite for not giving Epstein the same treatment - when they're both dishonourable pieces of shit?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:45 am

Cunt wrote:
Sean Hayden wrote:

Yeah, not much I guess.

But I was thinking about the feds --what could they do with it? Anyway, it wouldn't surprise anyone to learn that more than a few names on a list like that were tied to ongoing investigations already, or might be now! :lol:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:50 am

The really weird thing about most of the crazy right-wing conspiracy theories is their identification of the rich and the powerful, and the mainstream media they own and control with the left!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:58 am

And the mainstream media is centrist at best. The far right, being so far right think it's leftist because it's left of them.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:46 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:22 pm
Cunt wrote:
Sean Hayden wrote:

Come off it Cunt. Stop with this 'if they're against Brand they're for Epstein' nonsense.
That's not what I mean, BP.

The reason they are giving for freaking out about him doesn't add up to me, considering how accepting everyone is of known associates of Epstein. Convicted rapists don't get this much attention, and he is triggering letters from the government to Rumble almost asking to take away his income. Not quite asking, because I think they were trying to sound weak.

Yes, Epstein was connected to powerful people, but both are (allegedly) horrendous sexual predators who've used their status, wealth, and notoriety to systematically get away with (alleged) terrible abuse. Why do you constantly insist that everyone is somehow backing one or the other of them - or that someone criticising Brand must be a hypocrite for not giving Epstein the same treatment - when they're both dishonourable pieces of shit?
Not insisting that, just that the attention of the media, if consistent, would pursue both men like Brand, and those who were known associates of Epstein, who may have witnessed or suspected something.

Of course they don't care about either, but why ACT like they care so much this time?

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:45 am
Cunt wrote:
Sean Hayden wrote:

Yeah, not much I guess.

But I was thinking about the feds --what could they do with it? Anyway, it wouldn't surprise anyone to learn that more than a few names on a list like that were tied to ongoing investigations already, or might be now! :lol:
I don't know, but if a bunch of lawyers wanted to tangle a case up, say, a HUGE international criminal group, one way to complicate it and make more billable hours, is to use legal delays from both the alleged perpetrator, 'John Doe', and victim of extortion, 'John Doe'.

But that would be a really crazy conspiracy theory.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

[SPLIT] Science news of the day thread.

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:14 pm

What if 'The Science' contradicts Big Tony and the UN? (UNdemocracy group that thinks they run the world)

https://notrickszone.com/2023/10/17/974 ... o2-change/
Furthermore, the analysis reveals that of the 90 ppm rise in CO2 since 1958 (the Mauna Loa era), not more than 12 ppm could be said to have derived from fossil fuel emissions. And when the CO2 rose to 383 ppm in the early 1940s, the impact from anthropogenic emissions “can be largely excluded.”
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

macdoc
Twitcher

Re: Science news of the day thread.

Post by macdoc » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:44 pm

What a jolly load of horse shit.
Read some science instead of right wing claptrap.
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:53 pm

horse shit
Climate change? Ya, but we all knew that. Your left-wing pro-commie nutbags have made it abundantly clear to anyone outside their congregations.

The only thing funnier, would be if they bought waterfront properties after threatening rising sea levels lol

Best of all, some of the biggest polluters aren't targeted by 'Greta & Co.'
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:23 pm

Try per capita ..how pathetic ....get your fucking nose out of right wing denier shit pile. Talk about a ewe.
This is a science thread not your soapbox for the rightwingdings you parrot.
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:11 pm

macdoc wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:23 pm
Try per capita ..how pathetic ....get your fucking nose out of right wing denier shit pile. Talk about a ewe.
This is a science thread not your soapbox for the rightwingdings you parrot.
For decades, the spokespeople for the global warming/climate change/global cooling/sky is falling alarmists have been VERY believable.

Except they got fat rich and bought on the waterfront.

Kinda makes them seem more sciency and authoritative!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:03 am

Global heating doesn't distinguish between the right or left. Remember that next time your running from a wildfire.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:24 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:03 am
Global heating doesn't distinguish between the right or left. Remember that next time your running from a wildfire.
Wow. Deep. I should really rethink things.

I mean, if it gets cooler, that's humans ruining earth. If it gets warmer, humans ruining earth. If ANYTHING happens, it proves climatechangeglobalwarmingglobalcooling.

I'm almost convinced to see everythingas imminent threat and blaming human activity.

Oh - no - wait a sec.

That was just gas.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: