That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post Reply
User avatar
Scot Dutchy
Posts: 12976
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm
About me: Dijkbeschermer
Location: 's-Gravenhage, Nederland
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am

When is the photo taken?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

User avatar
DRSB
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:07 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by DRSB » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:36 am

Looks like 70s, going by the shoes, the uniform itself is eternal though.

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 62865
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by JimC » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:44 pm

DRSB wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:36 am
...the uniform itself is eternal though...
So, it will still be here at the heat death of the universe! :shock:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 34868
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by Svartalf » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:54 pm

and I thought the Japanese had it bad with their sailor uniforms....
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
Scot Dutchy
Posts: 12976
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm
About me: Dijkbeschermer
Location: 's-Gravenhage, Nederland
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:33 am

You are entering a dangerous path there Svarty. :biggrin:
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 9709
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by rainbow » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:21 am

Svartalf wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:54 pm
and I thought the Japanese had it bad with their sailor uniforms....
a l'eau, c'est l'heure
Dig, 'cos I got my own world to live through
And I ain't gonna copy you

Jimi Hendrix

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 51183
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:50 am

Flames extinguish themselves in zero gravity.

"Because gravity is necessary for density differences, neither buoyancy nor convection occur in a zero-gravity environment such as space."
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 62865
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by JimC » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:06 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:50 am
Flames extinguish themselves in zero gravity.

"Because gravity is necessary for density differences, neither buoyancy nor convection occur in a zero-gravity environment such as space."
Careful, or you'll have some Liberal Party politician suggesting abolishing gravity to fight bushfires...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
NineBerry
Tame Wolf
Posts: 5188
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:35 pm
Location: nSk
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:26 am

rainbow wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:21 am
Svartalf wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:54 pm
and I thought the Japanese had it bad with their sailor uniforms....
a l'eau, c'est l'heure
What are you sinking about?

User avatar
NineBerry
Tame Wolf
Posts: 5188
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:35 pm
Location: nSk
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:27 am

JimC wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:06 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:50 am
Flames extinguish themselves in zero gravity.

"Because gravity is necessary for density differences, neither buoyancy nor convection occur in a zero-gravity environment such as space."
Careful, or you'll have some Liberal Party politician suggesting abolishing gravity to fight bushfires...
It would be good if they grasped the gravity of the situation.

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 9709
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by rainbow » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 am

NineBerry wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:26 am
rainbow wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:21 am
Svartalf wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:54 pm
and I thought the Japanese had it bad with their sailor uniforms....
a l'eau, c'est l'heure
What are you sinking about?
Old French Navy slogan. Confuses English speakers when said out aloud.
Dig, 'cos I got my own world to live through
And I ain't gonna copy you

Jimi Hendrix

User avatar
NineBerry
Tame Wolf
Posts: 5188
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:35 pm
Location: nSk
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 am

rainbow wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 am
NineBerry wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:26 am
rainbow wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:21 am
Svartalf wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:54 pm
and I thought the Japanese had it bad with their sailor uniforms....
a l'eau, c'est l'heure
What are you sinking about?
Old French Navy slogan. Confuses English speakers when said out aloud.
You missed the joke.


User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 51183
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:01 am

Germans don't joke. :prof:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 20978
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:22 am

Image

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 9709
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: That's amazing ! Post incredible facts here.

Post by rainbow » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:25 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 am

You missed the joke.

:sulk: Ich werde jetzt die beleidigte Leberwurst spielen :sulk:
Dig, 'cos I got my own world to live through
And I ain't gonna copy you

Jimi Hendrix

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests