Scum Thread

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

sifaka

Re: Scum Thread

Post by sifaka » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Sorry I voted for Evil Spock, but she would have been lynched anyway, and I figured it could buy me some time.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:32 pm

sifaka wrote:Sorry I voted for Evil Spock, but she would have been lynched anyway, and I figured it could buy me some time.
Oh noes, I'm ded.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:13 pm

"I did not say this, this meeting did not take place, I am not here."

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:15 pm

AshtonBlack wrote:"I did not say this, this meeting did not take place, I am not here."
I didn't say any of this stuff either, sifaka wrote it all to frame us.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:16 pm

DP wrote:
AshtonBlack wrote:"I did not say this, this meeting did not take place, I am not here."
She mades uz do it with feminine wiles. :shifty:

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

sifaka

Post by sifaka » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:19 pm

AshtonBlack wrote:
DP wrote:
She mades uz do it with feminine wiles. :shifty:
It's true, it was all my fault :woot:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 pm

AshtonBlack wrote:Just to let you know I'm feeding Ani the rope. I will retire from this tactic once someone on the "good" side takes it up.
:cry: Pure evil.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Animavore wrote:
AshtonBlack wrote:Just to let you know I'm feeding Ani the rope. I will retire from this tactic once someone on the "good" side takes it up.
:cry: Pure evil.
:horgh:

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10

normal
!
!
About me: meh

Post by normal » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:48 pm

:hehe:
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Douglas Adams

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 pm

I actually read the whole thread before posting that and it was the most evil thing directed at me but there was eviler in general.

(Spell check didn't try to correct "eviler"! WTF?)

EDIT: :shock: It's a word!
Last edited by Animavore on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

normal
!
!
About me: meh

Post by normal » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 pm

I love how I got on DP's hackles!
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Douglas Adams

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Normal wrote:I love how I got on DP's hackles!
Hmmm, the thing that pisses me off most is that I planned on killing Irre on day two, and then changed my mind. :banghead:
D.N.A.

irreligionist
Peripheral participant
About me: nothing really to tell

Post by irreligionist » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:07 pm

DP wrote:
Normal wrote:I love how I got on DP's hackles!
Hmmm, the thing that pisses me off most is that I planned on killing Irre on day two, and then changed my mind. :banghead:
:hehe:

..apparently I'm just a nuisance :hmph:

cowiz
Shirley
About me: Head up a camels arse

Post by cowiz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Huh?
It's a piece of piss to be cowiz, but it's not cowiz to be a piece of piss. Or something like that.

irreligionist
Peripheral participant
About me: nothing really to tell

Post by irreligionist » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm

pawiz wrote:Huh?
I'd explain things to you, but I'm bound by rationalia forum rules to simply tell you: fuck off

:biggrin:

It's the Dune game... the baddies were using this thread which was hidden away by the evil admin DP.. now they're all dead we can all see this thread, where they were saying mean things about me. :cry: