Scum Thread

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Re: Scum Thread

Post by Azathoth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Have you seen the spambot in the game thread btw? I reported it but as you are here now :biggrin:
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Ghatanothoa wrote:Not a problem. Better he gets them twice than not at all. If evil spock gets taken out killing CJ it should be very easy to get heyzeus lynched today after all his defence. Better if we get a free kill obviously but just saying ;)
We only need to take out a handful more innocents to have this in the bag, I'm hoping spock survives the night, that means the Idaho character has to be targeted to protect someone and only takes out our hitter if we pick the protectee, if it's anytime we whack someone we have a problem until we find out who it is.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:47 pm

oooooooo I'm a ghost ooooooooo

Good Luck Scum and Avenge meeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 pm

:funny:
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:06 pm

AshtonBlack wrote:oooooooo I'm a ghost ooooooooo

Good Luck Scum and Avenge meeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
We shall crush all who stand against us, ravage all who lie down against us, and burn everything else. :dp:
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

sifaka

Post by sifaka » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Sorry I called you a traitor Ashton, but my stillstuit was at stake.... :flowers:

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:38 pm

sifaka wrote:Sorry I called you a traitor Ashton, but my stillstuit was at stake.... :flowers:
Ours are about to be, once they check the votes they'll see we voted for all the innocents who got lynched.
D.N.A.

sifaka

Post by sifaka » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:44 pm

DP, if they keep going after Evil Spock, try to shift the lynching action towards me.
Here's why:
We absolutely need a killer tonight.
95 Theses might investigate me, and if he does, it will definitely make you look innocent to have pointed the finger at a scum player.

What do you think?

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 pm

sifaka wrote:DP, if they keep going after Evil Spock, try to shift the lynching action towards me.
Here's why:
We absolutely need a killer tonight.
95 Theses might investigate me, and if he does, it will definitely make you look innocent to have pointed the finger at a scum player.

What do you think?
You get lynched and we can't block anyone, finding out who the swordsman is would help us a lot today.

Let's give this a couple of hours to play out, if Heyzeus jumps to Spocks defence again and spock gets lynched, then Heyeus should be on the block tomorrow.
D.N.A.

sifaka

Post by sifaka » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 pm

OK, I just thought it would be more important to have a kill than a block.

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 pm

sifaka wrote:Sorry I called you a traitor Ashton, but my stillstuit was at stake.... :flowers:
Awww no matter, I worked out immediately why you'd said that.
Just wonder who caught on that I was scum. I pretty much played the innocent. :dono:
Kill the Ginaz Merc bastard for me. I Hate him.

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:21 pm

sifaka wrote:OK, I just thought it would be more important to have a kill than a block.
I can do the kill, we still get both.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 pm

AshtonBlack wrote:
Awww no matter, I worked out immediately why you'd said that.
Just wonder who caught on that I was scum. I pretty much played the innocent. :dono:
Kill the Ginaz Merc bastard for me. I Hate him.
Me too, I hardly put my head over the parapet. They are either very sneaky or very lucky

sifaka

Post by sifaka » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 pm

DP wrote:
sifaka wrote:OK, I just thought it would be more important to have a kill than a block.
I can do the kill, we still get both.
Image I can't believe my not playing well is making me suspicious in this game. I always play like that!

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:22 pm

OK sif, just you and me left, tonight I think we kill 95theses and block noncredo, we might get lucky and stop our vigilante.
D.N.A.