Venture Bros: day 5

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 pm

MattShizzle wrote:I seriously doubt there's a miller.
I discounted that on day 2, only sensible move as a miller is to out early day 1, getting caught by the seer is an almost guaranteed death sentence, does not help town one bit.

##unvote ##
##vote amok final##

I don't think we'll get much out of scum today, being all alone tomorrow might be more informative to us.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

MattShizzle

Re: Venture Bros: day 5

Post by MattShizzle » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Millers almost never know they are such - they usually think they are VT. BUt I still don't think there is one.
##vote vote amok final##

Hopefully we can get the last one tomorrow.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Only two times I've seen a miller here were me in one game and charlou in another, we were both told in our role pms.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:23 pm

##vote amok final##
@@vote DP@@

I don't know why you are all so confident the don has been viewed if there is one though. Leaving the seer alive is more indicative of the don still wanting to get viewed IMO which would point towards irre and shizz
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm

and why is shizz babbling about millers?
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:27 pm

We also need Irre to name claim. We have a flavour cop. Her silence is interesting

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Azathoth wrote:and why is shizz babbling about millers?
Would be the only possibility of amok not being scum.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Azathoth wrote:We also need Irre to name claim. We have a flavour cop. Her silence is interesting
true.

Irre, who are you?
D.N.A.

amok
About me: Bearer of bad news.

Post by amok » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Ah, well. C'est la vie. Glad it's over.
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:41 pm

amok wrote:Ah, well. C'est la vie. Glad it's over.
Only over if you tell us who your teammate is.
D.N.A.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:47 pm

I'm Dr Rusty Venture. I'm a superscientist!

I didn't name claim before, because what point was there? Scum have safe claims.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Azathoth wrote:##vote amok final##
@@vote DP@@

I don't know why you are all so confident the don has been viewed if there is one though. Leaving the seer alive is more indicative of the don still wanting to get viewed IMO which would point towards irre and shizz
I just thought about this. If there is a don, for them to show as innocent would mean that they reveal to DP as their safe claim. Which would be pretty crappy IMO.

So that would leave shizz because I know it's not me. I suggest tomorrow that you lynch one of me or shizz... and if you go on the game record, I think it'll be pretty obvious which to choose. i.e. not me.

##vote amok final##

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Yes and what the hell is the talk of miller?

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:52 pm

irretating wrote:Yes and what the hell is the talk of miller?
maybe shizzle wants a beer?
D.N.A.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:52 pm

:hehe: