Venture Bros: day 4

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Zigmen

Re: Venture Bros: day 4

Post by Zigmen » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Zigmen wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Zigmen wrote:
Gonzo wrote:No sir. I tried to block mantis night one but was too late. Night three I was stupid and didn't send anything.
Who would you have blocked last night?
If I could decide right now, now that I know amok voted for mantis, it would have been Aza.

##Unvote##
##Vote Gonzo##
Remember that he white'knighted Amok, Folks.
~Three of a Perfect Pair~

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Gonzo wrote:
MattShizzle wrote:##vote gonzo##

Seriously - forgot to send night action in 2 nights in a row? Come on.
You suck at reading. I was too late night one, I forgot night three. Why would it help me to lie about any of this? Seriously, you can lynch me because you don't like what I am saying, but that isn't scumhunting. That's just being bitchy about my play as town, which is pretty damn lazy.
You don't get to call any one lazy
##vote gonzo##
Looking like zigmen for the other one.

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Magicziggy wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
MattShizzle wrote:##vote gonzo##

Seriously - forgot to send night action in 2 nights in a row? Come on.
You suck at reading. I was too late night one, I forgot night three. Why would it help me to lie about any of this? Seriously, you can lynch me because you don't like what I am saying, but that isn't scumhunting. That's just being bitchy about my play as town, which is pretty damn lazy.
You don't get to call any one lazy
##vote gonzo##
Looking like zigmen for the other one.

What was it that took the suspicion off you? Your claim of part-time blocker? And then Gonzo's claim of the other half of your claim?

When his claim falls apart, so does yours.
~Three of a Perfect Pair~

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Well, no it doesn't actually. Nice try.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:18 pm

##vote gonzo##

Zigmen views as col. Bud manstrong.

He's on the list in the pg.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm

OK cool

##unvote zigmen##

##vote gonzo##

I'm undecided if the other one is amok or shizzle. MZ I know you're sold on shizzle being town, but what a fantastic scum safe claim Hank would be. Look at his game other than his claim.

Gonzo self-voted. I'm actually thinking it's amok AND shizzle.

Don't suppose I can get support for a BW on either of them and leave gonzo another day?

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:39 pm

No, it has to be gonzo today.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Fair enough.

amok
About me: Bearer of bad news.

Post by amok » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:46 pm

irretating wrote:OK cool

##unvote zigmen##

##vote gonzo##

I'm undecided if the other one is amok or shizzle. MZ I know you're sold on shizzle being town, but what a fantastic scum safe claim Hank would be. Look at his game other than his claim.

Don't suppose I can get support for a BW on either of them and leave gonzo another day?
I'm not sure how to handle this. If Zigmen hadn't been cleared by DP I'd be very suspicious of the fact that he seems to be ignoring the fact that I figured out on day two that Charlou/Aza couldn't be Scum (now confirmed by gib's flip & DP's read), and put myself at risk by voting for an unknown (andrewclunn) in an attempt to save him. The person who pointed out that my vote on Mantis doesn't clear me, is me.
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm good with either amok or shizzle instead today, I'm thinking it's 2 of those 3(with gonzo) since there is probably 3 scum with 14 players, although without a sk 4 isn't impossible. 3 in 12 and 4 in 16 is pretty balanced so we're in the middle.

Fuck, no wifom dp, probably 3 scum. We'll worry about 4 if we're still playing with 3 dead scum.

Back on track, Town to scum, doubt I'll get another day so all thoughts on paper before nightfall.
Dp, town, flavour cop.
Aza, zigmen, seem cleared by being characters on the list in the pg.
Irre, uncleared but seems town to me.
Mz, uncleared, claimed blocker, but still alive, seems kind of townish though.
Gonzo, uncleared, claimed blocker but doesn't seem all that townish, self voted, often a scum despair tactic.
Amok, shizzle, uncleared, process of elimination means one of our scum is almost certainly here, if not both.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

amok

Post by amok » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 pm

/\ /\ /\

Irre should see this. I don't understand why Irre isn't seeing this.
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

amok

Post by amok » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 pm

amok wrote:
irretating wrote:OK cool

##unvote zigmen##

##vote gonzo##

I'm not sure how to handle this. If Zigmen hadn't been cleared by DP I'd be very suspicious of the fact that he seems to be ignoring the fact that I figured out on day two that Charlou/Aza couldn't be Scum (now confirmed by gib's flip & DP's read), and put myself at risk by voting for an unknown (andrewclunn) in an attempt to save him. The person who pointed out that my vote on Mantis doesn't clear me, is me.
Xpost. I was referring to my post about DP's.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

amok

Post by amok » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Typo: Above DP's.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 pm

amok wrote:/\ /\ /\

Amok, I haven't had you down as scum all game. In fact I found you townish from the start. But it's a process of elimination. Using that process, I felt sure zigmen was scum, but now he's been viewed. That leaves gonzo, you, shizzle. MZ is not cleared but outing as role blocker and also as Hank after shizz really has to have him as town.

You. Gonzo. Shizz.

Shizz's only claim to town is his Hank claim, which I'm not buying. His posts indicate he's not even reading the thread, he's just decided to stick to voting me and FoSing me despite of my scum hunting. I think he's scum.

That leaves you or gonzo. I think you have been way more pro-town. OTOH gonzo has outed as a half role-blocker (which is in keeping with game balance, as there is a seer and a half blocker but no doc that we know of) but yes his posting is all over the place. He seems to be doing a really good "I'm town and I'm hurt you don't believe me so I'm going to self vote" thing, which I have to be careful of accepting as I've seen some pretty good scum performances lately doing that kind of thing *cough* mantis and nightson *cough*

So... I'm unsure.

My preference is to lynch shizz today.

amok

Post by amok » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:27 pm

irretating wrote:
amok wrote:/\ /\ /\

Amok, I haven't had you down as scum all game. In fact I found you townish from the start. But it's a process of elimination. Using that process, I felt sure zigmen was scum, but now he's been viewed. That leaves gonzo, you, shizzle. MZ is not cleared but outing as role blocker and also as Hank after shizz really has to have him as town.

You. Gonzo. Shizz.

Shizz's only claim to town is his Hank claim, which I'm not buying. His posts indicate he's not even reading the thread, he's just decided to stick to voting me and FoSing me despite of my scum hunting. I think he's scum.

That leaves you or gonzo. I think you have been way more pro-town. OTOH gonzo has outed as a half role-blocker (which is in keeping with game balance, as there is a seer and a half blocker but no doc that we know of) but yes his posting is all over the place. He seems to be doing a really good "I'm town and I'm hurt you don't believe me so I'm going to self vote" thing, which I have to be careful of accepting as I've seen some pretty good scum performances lately doing that kind of thing *cough* mantis and nightson *cough*

So... I'm unsure.

My preference is to lynch shizz today.
OK. Maybe it is that meta-zen thing, because plenty of Town (rightly) had suspicions of me early on because of my poor attitude and poor play. I thought I was doing better later on.
- Martin Luther King Jr.