Venture Bros: day 2

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Mantisdreamz

Re: Venture Bros: day 2

Post by Mantisdreamz » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:32 am

Gonzo wrote:odd nights you bitches fuck...

no doing the town any favors, huh?
I don't think so

amok
About me: Bearer of bad news.

Post by amok » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:32 am

Mantisdreamz wrote:
amok wrote:I'm trying to do a vote count. Someone else please do it, too.
i've got

Irre - Matt
Mantis - Irre
Feck - DP
amok - Gonzo
Gonzo - gib, MZ
Aza - Andrew, Zigmen
That's my count, too. It's very annoying. I'm discounting Matt's vote, even though I think he's Town.

The votes against Aza are driving me crazy. I don't know where in the world Aza is, but I also don't see how in the world Charlou could have been Scum, in my opinion. First sluffing off a vote (different than NOT VOTING, in my opinion), and then placing a good vote (against me, granted, but still, it was done with the possibility of saving Aza, who was Town).

I have to sleep. It's going to be either andrew or Zigmen, for me, I think. I can stay awake for another half-hour, tops.
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 am

my character dresses up and keeps my target occupied. I'll let others decide whether gonzo speaks the truth. I find the performance unconvincing.

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 am

Anyway, I am fully out. Can't do much more. I outed to save MZ and he's not helping me out here, so screw it.
Don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement.

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 am

##vote andrew##

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 am

Gonzo wrote:Anyway, I am fully out. Can't do much more. I outed to save MZ and he's not helping me out here, so screw it.
again with the saving me. Who's lynching me? First deck, now you.

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 am

Magicziggy wrote:

my character dresses up and keeps my target occupied. I'll let others decide whether gonzo speaks the truth. I find the performance unconvincing.
lol, nice of you to say so after I made a FUCKING FLAVOR CLAIM.

You still haven't explained why you thought there were two blockers. My PM says nothing about that, just that I can only block on odd nights.
Don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement.

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:36 am

Magicziggy wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Anyway, I am fully out. Can't do much more. I outed to save MZ and he's not helping me out here, so screw it.
to clear you, really. Save you from suspicion, I guess. You were getting a lot of FOSes, but that is your own fault.

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:38 am

Anyway, I still think your town MZ, but you really are pissing me off.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:39 am

Gonzo wrote:
Magicziggy wrote:
to clear you, really. Save you from suspicion, I guess. You were getting a lot of FOSes, but that is your own fault.
am I bovvered?

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:40 am

##vote Aza##

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:41 am

Magicziggy wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Magicziggy wrote:
am I bovvered?
you're evading my question, that's what you are doing. How did you know their were two blockers when my PM said nothing of it?

amok

Post by amok » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 am

Gonzo wrote:
Magicziggy wrote:
MZ wasn't getting many FOSes, and has no votes against him. What are you talking about?
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:44 am

##unvote ##
##vote amok##

Definitely not her normal town game from what I've seen so far, mantis, gonzo and feck still setting off warning lights too, as is mz to a lesser extent. On my way to work, will try to get back on before nightfall.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

amok

Post by amok » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:46 am

Gonzo wrote:##vote Aza##
What? Why?
- Martin Luther King Jr.