Tea Party vs Zombie Signups

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Zigmen

Tea Party vs Zombie Signups

Post by Zigmen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:45 am

Welcome to Tea Party vs Zombie Mafia!

This game is presented by Zigmen and DennyB (the folks who brought you Timebomb Mafia)

I'd like to start this around Monday if we have enough signups.

The Zombies are in search of sustenance. Their favorite meal? Brains! Unfortunately, they have stumbled quite ataxicly into a Tea Party rally, where food is in short supply.

The Tea Party is looking to preach its disjointed rhetoric at anyone who will listen, and so far, the Zombies haven't left the building so, with the screech of a microphone, the lambasting begins.

Who will prevail? For that matter, which side is Town and which is Scum? I know. . . It's a fine line!

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

Avatars may be whatever you like. Standard rules apply. Read your role PMs carefully before playing. Contact a GM if you have any questions (DennyB or Zigmen). Ignorance of the rules and failure to follow instructions may result in immediate Godkill or team punishments. You have been warned.

Days will run 24/12 and nightchat will be allowed.

We expect this to be good, light, entertaining and fun for you all to enjoy.
~Three of a Perfect Pair~

amok
About me: Bearer of bad news.

Re: Tea Party vs Zombie Signups

Post by amok » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:55 am

I'd like to play, please and thanks.
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:57 am

amok wrote:I'd like to play, please and thanks.
Welcome! Have you played before here or on another site? Happy to try find you a mentor, if you like.

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:59 am

1 Amok

amok

Post by amok » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:01 am

Zigmen wrote:
Welcome! Have you played before here or on another site? Happy to try find you a mentor, if you like.
I haven't played here, but I've followed the most recent game from start to finish, and have also perused a couple of the older ones. I've played five games on RatSkep. I haven't played anywhere else. I realize it's a harder, darker Mafia world here than RatSkep, but I'll do my best not to make a shambles of it.

Edit: I don't want to ask for a mentor unless someone absolutely decides they don't want to play. I'd feel a bit bad if they wanted to play.
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:08 am

amok wrote:
Zigmen wrote:
I haven't played here, but I've followed the most recent game from start to finish, and have also perused a couple of the older ones. I've played five games on RatSkep. I haven't played anywhere else. I realize it's a harder, darker Mafia world here than RatSkep, but I'll do my best not to make a shambles of it.

Edit: I don't want to ask for a mentor unless someone absolutely decides they don't want to play. I'd feel a bit bad if they wanted to play.
5 games at Ratskep makes you quite qualified. I'm not sure if we're any darker, here. I've played a few games there as well. Great people! Glad to have you on board!

amok

Post by amok » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:11 am

Thank you! I'm eager, if nothing else! Ha!
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Uselesstwit

Post by Uselesstwit » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 am

i wouldn't mind being a mentor if you want one amok, i was going to sit out the next game anyway, hoping my ability to load this forum will improve down the line somewhere. at the moment it's to frustrating to play when i have to constantly refresh to get pages to load and have to retype some posts because they lock up.
irretating wrote:you're a genius, UT!

amok

Post by amok » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:32 am

Uselesstwit wrote:i wouldn't mind being a mentor if you want one amok, i was going to sit out the next game anyway, hoping my ability to load this forum will improve down the line somewhere. at the moment it's to frustrating to play when i have to constantly refresh to get pages to load and have to retype some posts because they lock up.
I would be honoured and very grateful.

How does it work if we disagree? Ha! I was playing an imaginary game over the last couple of days, and thought you were wrong toward the end, but not bad wrong, or even illogically wrong, just incorrect. Gut feeling sort of thing. Does a mentor help more with mechanics than intuition?
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Uselesstwit

Post by Uselesstwit » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 am

yeah, i'd just be answering questions and pointing out things that occur to me as an advisor, it would still be your game to play.
irretating wrote:you're a genius, UT!

ksen

Post by ksen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:44 am

1 amok
2 ksen

I'll play!

Feck

Post by Feck » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:21 am

1 amok
2 ksen
3 Feck
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am

I'm out for this one. I'm going away for a week tomorrow
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

b.ternarius

Post by b.ternarius » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 am

I'd like to play this one, I hope with a less brain straining role than Innsmouth. :D

1 amok
2 ksen
3 Feck
4. b.ternarius

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 pm

I will only play if I can tell people that they are being douchbagging fucktards when they are actually being douchbagging fucktards.

*cough, Feck*
Currently suffers from Cassandra's curse.