The Innsmouth Look game thread.

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Re: The Innsmouth Look finale and dramaz

Post by Azathoth » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 pm

They would have both gone through. Would still have ended in a town win
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

Uselesstwit

Re: Tea Party vs Zombie Signups

Post by Uselesstwit » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 pm

amok

Maybe you should find someone else to be your mentor. I just read the spoiler thread and evidently I'm considered a bit of a shit player. I'd hate to give you some bad habits, maybe ob or someone would be willing to help you.
irretating wrote:you're a genius, UT!

Athene

Post by Athene » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Was there any way for scum to have won?

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Uselesstwit wrote:amok

Maybe you should find someone else to be your mentor. I just read the spoiler thread and evidently I'm considered a bit of a shit player. I'd hate to give you some bad habits, maybe ob or someone would be willing to help you.
I don't consider you a shit player. I think that your intuition is usually right on.
Currently suffers from Cassandra's curse.

ksen

Post by ksen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Athene wrote:Was there any way for scum to have won?
Only way I can think of at that point was for me to convince b.t. to throw her lot in with me on the last night.

If I had decided to kill b.t. instead of putting in a NK two nights ago I might have had a better chance. But I would have had to convince Mantis to lynch UT the next day for my team to win since UT had 1.5 votes.

b.ternarius

Post by b.ternarius » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm thinking Always Kill Somebody If You Can is a good motto, even if it looks really clever not to.

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:03 pm

You did a fantastic job, b.ternarius!

DennyB

Post by DennyB » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 pm

b.ternarius wrote:I'm thinking Always Kill Somebody If You Can is a good motto, even if it looks really clever not to.
Thats the Mafia spirit! :blasted:
Auspicious Curmudgeon

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 pm

DennyB wrote:
b.ternarius wrote:I'm thinking Always Kill Somebody If You Can is a good motto, even if it looks really clever not to.
Thats the Mafia spirit! :blasted:
:tup: :hehe:

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

The Innsmouth Look finale and dramaz

Post by Don't Panic » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Athene wrote:Was there any way for scum to have won?
If ksen had left his vote on bt day 5(your vote was on ksen so would have been 2.5bt, 2ut, 1ksen), and mantis hadn't protected ut that night, scum could have clinched it, only way I could see from the last day.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

amok
About me: Bearer of bad news.

Post by amok » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:13 pm

You a shit player? Are they nuts?
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Where did you get that from UT? You have a case of the noids going on there. You should keep them for when there is a game going on
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

oblivion
Noble Savage

Re: Re: Tea Party vs Zombie Signups

Post by oblivion » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:42 pm

You're kickass. that was a tough game set up and an intense endgame. I fuck those up occasionaly too. it's one of the nice things about seldom making it to end game.

Athene

Post by Athene » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Azathoth wrote:Where did you get that from UT? You have a case of the noids going on there. You should keep them for when there is a game going on
This, it could just as easily have been me picking up the wrong clues and signals.

Feck

Post by Feck » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 pm

It wouldn't be much of a game if town didn't get it wrong a lot of the time , scum didn't do that good a job of spotting specials either ..
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread