Miskatonic university challenge team

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

ksen

Re: Miskatonic university challenge team

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:20 pm

DP I'm in a wifom quandery . . . kill b.t. tonight in order to get Athene too or just go for Athene and worry about b.t. tomorrow? I was thinking if I kill athene then that would get b.t. as well but now I'm not so sure it would. The wild card is who mantis will protect. If I can count on her protecting herself or someone other than b.t. then b.t. is the way to go. Would it sound scummy to ask her for a protect towards the end of the day?

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Voting. If it is just you and the mayor left in a day round you lose.
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Shit, need to strategerize some more . . . hmmm wonder if b.t. can be bothered to kill UT tonight?

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:28 pm

ksen wrote:Shit, need to strategerize some more . . . hmmm wonder if b.t. can be bothered to kill UT tonight?
Best bet is to try and get bt to kill rc, ut seems to be accepted as town, mantis protected Athene last night so she will be an open target, that leaves you in tomorrow with mantis and ut, can you convince mantis that ut was lying?
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Don't Panic wrote:
ksen wrote:Shit, need to strategerize some more . . . hmmm wonder if b.t. can be bothered to kill UT tonight?
Best bet is to try and get bt to kill rc, ut seems to be accepted as town, mantis protected Athene last night so she will be an open target, that leaves you in tomorrow with mantis and ut, can you convince mantis that ut was lying?
Forget this, take out ut tonight, mantis will side with you against b. Tern tomorrow, the bonding with athene is to help balance the role,
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 pm

How many consecutive posts full of wild theories and random accusations constitutes a flail?
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:52 pm

ksen wrote:DP I'm in a wifom quandery . . . kill b.t. tonight in order to get Athene too or just go for Athene and worry about b.t. tomorrow? I was thinking if I kill athene then that would get b.t. as well but now I'm not so sure it would. The wild card is who mantis will protect. If I can count on her protecting herself or someone other than b.t. then b.t. is the way to go. Would it sound scummy to ask her for a protect towards the end of the day?
Mantis is going to protect you or herself, when the game doesn't end with my death, and knowing Athene can't be protected and so will probably die, you should be a logical choice for protection. Get Athene to view rc, and you say you'll track whoever else seems suss.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Sorry to ironclad, for saying he had a dose of the stupids, I'm just trying to flail convincingly.
D.N.A.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

This is fun. :dp:
D.N.A.

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Hahaha! You're doing good! :clap:

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Pretend you are posting something on the scum thread but post it "accidently" in the game thread. That's always a hoot!

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:04 pm

ksen wrote:Pretend you are posting something on the scum thread but post it "accidently" in the game thread. That's always a hoot!
Hmmm, it'll let them know there are 2 scum left though, they still think the game will end tomorrow.
D.N.A.

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Don't Panic wrote:
ksen wrote:Pretend you are posting something on the scum thread but post it "accidently" in the game thread. That's always a hoot!
Hmmm, it'll let them know there are 2 scum left though, they still think the game will end tomorrow.
Don't really do it. It was a joke. :fall:

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 pm

ksen wrote:
Don't Panic wrote:
Don't really do it. It was a joke. :fall:
Aaaww, was going to quote a mythical rc post if I did, then the shit would have hit the fan.
D.N.A.

ksen

Post by ksen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm

If you talk yourself out of this lynch . . . <speechless>