Darkover Mafia Sign Up

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Uselesstwit

Re: Darkover Mafia Sign Up

Post by Uselesstwit » Sun May 08, 2011 2:46 am

yay more peeps
irretating wrote:you're a genius, UT!

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Sun May 08, 2011 2:53 am

CookieJon wrote::pop:
CookieJon, your avatar's eyeballs are following me wherever I go.
Currently suffers from Cassandra's curse.

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Sun May 08, 2011 3:34 am

It's definitely not going to be Monday. I'll shoot for Wednesday.

The more the merrier! I won't finalize the roster until Tuesday night US pacific time, so tell your friends!

diva, you may be the only one who knows or cares: I've decided to set this game in the timeframe of recontact.

(but I'm going to do an Age of Chaos or Hundred Kingdoms game one of these days - probably at TR, because that will require a cast of thousands)

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Sun May 08, 2011 3:54 am

this is a dumb question and I am not going to start a new thread to ask it.

Should I change my name here at ratz? I have been oblivion on assorted message boards longer than I have been ravenscape. It harks back to an innocent geeky time when my primary interest in the www pertained to science fiction. but, these days my main internet persona, especially on secular/religious websites, is ravenscape. I've enjoyed being oblivion here after a hiatus of a couple of years. But, I wonder if I'm maintaining a level of confusion that offsets the nostalgia.

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Sun May 08, 2011 4:22 am

oblivion wrote:this is a dumb question and I am not going to start a new thread to ask it.

Should I change my name here at ratz? I have been oblivion on assorted message boards longer than I have been ravenscape. It harks back to an innocent geeky time when my primary interest in the www pertained to science fiction. but, these days my main internet persona, especially on secular/religious websites, is ravenscape. I've enjoyed being oblivion here after a hiatus of a couple of years. But, I wonder if I'm maintaining a level of confusion that offsets the nostalgia.
I'm okay with it either way.
no fences

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Sun May 08, 2011 4:51 am

oblivion wrote:this is a dumb question and I am not going to start a new thread to ask it.

Are you aiming for consistency? Are you willing to let the other username go?

If yes, do it. If not, we can still refer to you in parenthesis, Oblivion (Raven). :td:

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Sun May 08, 2011 5:02 am

oblivion wrote:It's definitely not going to be Monday. I'll shoot for Wednesday.

The more the merrier! I won't finalize the roster until Tuesday night US pacific time, so tell your friends!

diva, you may be the only one who knows or cares: I've decided to set this game in the timeframe of recontact.

(but I'm going to do an Age of Chaos or Hundred Kingdoms game one of these days - probably at TR, because that will require a cast of thousands)
Oooohhh...recontact. This will be good. :ab:

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Sun May 08, 2011 5:30 am

I kind of like ravenscape better. For some reason, I think it suits you more. :)

CookieJon

Post by CookieJon » Sun May 08, 2011 6:18 am

divagreen wrote:
Good. That means you're susceptible, and Phase 1 has worked on you.

The subliminal instructions should kick in any time now, and don't forget - I need the expiry date as well.

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Sun May 08, 2011 6:34 am

I am in. (:
Don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement.

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Sun May 08, 2011 6:59 am

Gonzo wrote:I am in. (:
Who brung you? :nono:
no fences

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Sun May 08, 2011 11:13 am

Some cat dragged me in.
Don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement.

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Sun May 08, 2011 11:17 am

In that case, you may enter. 8-)
no fences

Feck

Post by Feck » Sun May 08, 2011 11:22 am

I don't think anyone is confused .
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

divagreen

Post by divagreen » Sun May 08, 2011 11:53 am

CookieJon wrote:
divagreen wrote:
Good. That means you're susceptible, and Phase 1 has worked on you.

The subliminal instructions should kick in any time now, and don't forget - I need the expiry date as well.
vote CookieJon