Boxer Vs. Briefs Mafia

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

DennyB

Re: Boxer Vs. Briefs Mafia Day 5

Post by DennyB » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:50 am

Nice Ghat!
The only other option would be a Halibut. :)
Auspicious Curmudgeon

higgs2

Post by higgs2 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 pm

So, is there a rule about zombie chat in the game? Or :pop: at strategic places by non players. The closer to endgame we get the more on edge that sort of think makes me.
Badass Elf

normal
!
!
About me: meh

Post by normal » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:48 pm

higgs2 wrote:So, is there a rule about zombie chat in the game? Or :pop: at strategic places by non players. The closer to endgame we get the more on edge that sort of think makes me.
Yes, this behaviour is quite shitty. Even if it isn't helpful for anyone, it sucks when zombies come in eating popcorn or saying stuff
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Douglas Adams