Tarot III Mafia: Game Thread

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Re: Tarot III Day 5 - Atmosphere

Post by Gonzo » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:44 am

I don't know how I could possibly look worse than matt or ani, really. UT is smarter than we are giving him credit for. Just because someone looks town doesn't mean they are. I suppose a town that sucks together loses together.

Sour grapes.
Don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement.

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:49 am

By the way, has anyone here actually seen my scum game? I would be pretty embarrassed if this was my posting style as scum. I assume none of you are familiar with it.
Don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement.

Gonzo
For Sheriff

Post by Gonzo » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:50 am

And fuck you Matt. Easy lynch? No, you suck.

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 am

nightfall is in 10 minutes

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 am

NIGHTFALL!

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:01 am

These are your hopes and fears. This card represents your deepest feelings about your situation - your aspirations, your worries. Further the card may illuminate missing pieces of the puzzle which have eluded you.

The card is the Nine of Wands. The image of this card is most relevant. an exhausted, injured man stands ready for the final defense. The card represents a final test before you grasp victory or defeat. You expect victory. You are determined, even obstinate.

Gonzo was The Nine of Wands and was town.

One last card falls into the spread. This card represents the final outcome. It expands upon the sixth position, What is Before You. The card in that position was Cernunnos, which warned that should you follow your current course defeat was likely.

The card is The Moon. It represents visions - illusions. The card warns of hidden enemies and deception. It warns of errors on your part and double dealing on the part of your enemies. In the final outcome position, it reveals the deceptions which have made this venture a failure.

Scum Win!

Ani - The Moon, don
Mattshizzle - The Wheel, reversed, scum henchman
Feck - Cernunnos, scum henchman

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:06 am

:yes:

Suckers! :lol:

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:12 am

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear oh dear.

'grats scum.

Town? You got some 'splainin' to do.... :toetap:

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:19 am

About a year ago, I played a werewolf game with 2 healers - one sane and one paranoid. I was the paranoid healer. The game was a head trip. The other healer and I were able to convince ourselves that both were healers because we knew unusual details about our role pms - which were nearly identical.

I was a little surprised that neither DP nor Aza made a point of being healers, not doctors, because I think that little detail would have caught the other's attention. Without that, having 2 protective roles in the game was a whole lot of wifom.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:26 am

Congrats scum. Well played Ani, Matt and Feck. :tup:

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:28 am

scum board - http://123.writeboard.com/b5qnp83uh3mn3btr password henchmen

zombie board - http://123.writeboard.com/9norb34cand8qsah password metamorphosis

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:36 am

Now I've seen Matt's scum game.

Low posts. No votes.

Should help your town game a bit to make sure it looks different.

Ani, I should've held onto that ping for longer when you asked about final voting. That's one reason I wasn;t happy about the ksen vote.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:58 am

:smug:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:12 am

:lol:

Congrats Feck, Ani and Matt. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the game, ob .. everyone. :cheers:
no fences

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Tarot III Day 5 - Atmosphere

Post by Don't Panic » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:14 am

oblivion wrote:About a year ago, I played a werewolf game with 2 healers - one sane and one paranoid. I was the paranoid healer. The game was a head trip. The other healer and I were able to convince ourselves that both were healers because we knew unusual details about our role pms - which were nearly identical.

I was a little surprised that neither DP nor Aza made a point of being healers, not doctors, because I think that little detail would have caught the other's attention. Without that, having 2 protective roles in the game was a whole lot of wifom.
I did when I outed on day 2, that's part of what had me sure that aza was lying, he called himself the doctor but you used healer in my pm.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.