Tarot Mafia: Days 1 - 7 archive

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Zigmen

Re: Tarot Mafia: Day 1

Post by Zigmen » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:52 am

Gallstones wrote:Please define win condition. Then I can answer.
Be careful not to post or quote your role PM. It says that you win when something specific occurs.

What thing needs to occur for yout to win?
~Three of a Perfect Pair~

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:53 am

Gallstones, why have you edited your post three times? Are you rattled?
no fences

Gallstones
Supreme Absolute And Exclusive Ruler Of The World
About me: A fleck on a flake on a speck.

Post by Gallstones » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:53 am

I am relaxed because someone who's good will and opinion matter a great deal to me said something very reassuring to me. So I'm kind of riding a high over that.
But here’s the thing about rights. They’re not actually supposed to be voted on. That’s why they’re called rights. ~Rachel Maddow August 2010

The Second Amendment forms a fourth branch of government (an armed citizenry) in case the government goes mad. ~Larry Nutter

Gallstones

Post by Gallstones » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:54 am

Charlou wrote:Gallstones, why have you edited your post three times? Are you rattled?

No, a perfectionist and consequently an edit whore.
But here’s the thing about rights. They’re not actually supposed to be voted on. That’s why they’re called rights. ~Rachel Maddow August 2010

The Second Amendment forms a fourth branch of government (an armed citizenry) in case the government goes mad. ~Larry Nutter

Gallstones

Post by Gallstones » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:55 am

Zigmen wrote:
Be careful not to post or quote your role PM. It says that you win when something specific occurs.

Naughty, naughty. I can't answer that.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:55 am

Gallstones wrote:
Ghatanothoa wrote:Hitting the club after a lynch vote on you? That isn't a pong that is stench of scum.Vote gallstones

I didn't go to a club, I went to a movie. The movie started at 1900 MDT.
I saw Salt.
Any good?

Gallstones

Post by Gallstones » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:56 am

I have also started on the wine. White, shortly red, then whiskey.

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:56 am

Gallstones wrote:
Charlou wrote:Gallstones, why have you edited your post three times? Are you rattled?

Another question for oblivion, in that case ... Are post edits allowed in this game?
no fences

Gallstones

Post by Gallstones » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:57 am

irretating wrote:
Gallstones wrote:
Ghatanothoa wrote:Hitting the club after a lynch vote on you? That isn't a pong that is stench of scum.Vote gallstones

I didn't go to a club, I went to a movie. The movie started at 1900 MDT.
I saw Salt.
Any good?
Go here. Read this. :FIO:

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:57 am

Gallstones wrote:
Zigmen wrote:

Could that be because you don't know the town win condition? That and the post editing is making me happier as to where my vote is.
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

Gallstones

Post by Gallstones » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 am

Charlou wrote:
Gallstones wrote:

Another question for oblivion, in that case ... Are post edits allowed in this game?

Oh, oh. They may not be.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 am

It is mafia. They never are
Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:59 am

Gallstones wrote:
Yes you can. The rules of Mafia allow you to out your role. Part of your role is you win condidtion. I am adamant that I am not trying to drag you into a rules violation.

But your post declares a very specific win condition. You will state it for the record, be it paraphrased or not. Be very careful not to make up anything that is not said in your role PM, though.
~Three of a Perfect Pair~

Gallstones

Post by Gallstones » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:59 am

Ghatanothoa wrote:
Gallstones wrote:
Zigmen wrote:

Could that be because you don't know the town win condition? That and the post editing is making me happier as to where my vote is.
I know who my team is. I know what we need to do to win. I'm not telling you because I don't know what team you are on.

Your reasoning for voting for me is...........weak. Very weak.

Gallstones

Post by Gallstones » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:01 am

Zigmen wrote:
Gallstones wrote:
Yes you can. The rules of Mafia allow you to out your role. Part of your role is you win condidtion. I am adamant that I am not trying to drag you into a rules violation.

But your post declares a very specific win condition. You will state it for the record, be it paraphrased or not. Be very careful not to make up anything that is not said in your role PM, though.
Which post did I declare anything--except that I went to a movie?

I will give this a try, however.
My role is unremarkable and nonthreatening to anyone unless I get some kind of mojo.