Venture Bros: day 3

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Zigmen

Re: Venture Bros: day 3

Post by Zigmen » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:54 am

First off:

aclunn: 3 (mantis, amok, gonzo)
gonzo: 2.5 (gib, mz)
charlou/aza: 2 (aclunn, zigmen)
amok: 1 (dp)
mantis: 1 (irre)
irre: 1 (shizzle)

The whole idea of stacking up Town votes on a scummy player is to avoid shit like what we saw last night.

Mantis, Amok, and Gonzo, make your case against Andrew. IMHO, he was looking pretty damn Townish.

Irre, Andrew and I left 2 votes on Aza when I crashed, and you ended up with a throwaway vote? How did that happen?

DP and Shizz, same thing. Throwaway votes. DP, if you're claim is provable please get on track with Town's need to over-stack one BW to avoid another fiasco like last night's.
~Three of a Perfect Pair~

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 am

And from Day 1:

aza: 4 (shizzle, mantis, feck, mz)
amok: 2 (charlou, gib)
mz: 2 (zigmen, aclunn)
gib: 1 (amok)
shizzle: 1 (irre)
irre: 1 (ut)
dp: 1 (aza)

Look at Aza's BW. Feck we know was Town. MZ and Shizz seem ok. But There's Mantis, pushing another BW over the edge.

##Vote Mantis##

Also happy with Gonzo or Amok.

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:07 am

I'm curious why Scum killed Feck. Makes no sense.

They knew that MZ and Gonzo claimed semi-blockers, and even which one could do blocking on which night.

This bothers the shit out of me.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 am

Zigmen wrote:I'm curious why Scum killed Feck. Makes no sense.

They knew that MZ and Gonzo claimed semi-blockers, and even which one could do blocking on which night.

makes sense if gonzo is scum. If the truth of my role is revealed with my vote on gonzo, it is rather damning.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:11 am

I'm waiting to hear from gonzo and mantis before voting now. And now DP seems to have cleared aza, my third would be amok.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:25 am

Zigmen wrote:First off:

The whole idea of stacking up Town votes on a scummy player is to avoid shit like what we saw last night.

Mantis, Amok, and Gonzo, make your case against Andrew. IMHO, he was looking pretty damn Townish.

Irre, Andrew and I left 2 votes on Aza when I crashed, and you ended up with a throwaway vote? How did that happen?

DP and Shizz, same thing. Throwaway votes. DP, if you're claim is provable please get on track with Town's need to over-stack one BW to avoid another fiasco like last night's.
I don't recall putting a vote on Aza? I was wanting mantis lynched the whole time. Couldn't get the support for it.

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:25 am

Magicziggy wrote:I'm waiting to hear from gonzo and mantis before voting now. And now DP seems to have cleared aza, my third would be amok.
What about gib?

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:28 am

Magicziggy wrote:
Zigmen wrote:I'm curious why Scum killed Feck. Makes no sense.

makes sense if gonzo is scum. If the truth of my role is revealed with my vote on gonzo, it is rather damning.
It also makes sense if you're both Scum and trying to ride a Scum Roleblocker role into two cleared looking players.

That would explain why Gonzo laid low before showing up and making his claim; so he could see if your claim took the heat off you.

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 am

irretating wrote:
Zigmen wrote:First off:

I don't recall putting a vote on Aza? I was wanting mantis lynched the whole time. Couldn't get the support for it.
I was not clear. Andrew and I had our votes on Aza. You could have bolstered that BW but instead you went rogue after we all talked about trying to get out votes together.

Why didn't you move your vote to Aza?

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 am

Ah, zigmen I might have misunderstood your question, I thought you meant I had a vote on Aza then did a throwaway vote. Not the case. I'm not going to put a vote on someone I don't suspect just to help a BW along. I wasn't happy with the Andrew BW but I wasn't willing to lynch Aza to stop it.

BTW how come no one has noticed that mantis was asking me why I wasn't willing to put a vote on Aza due to him not being around to defend himself (he'd not posted enough in his reincarnation, and I never thought charlou was scummy) because "there were 8 hrs" to go in the round, when there was nothing like that.

Geez people, let's not have another dumb BW

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 am

xpost

Zigmen

Post by Zigmen » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:48 am

irretating wrote:Ah, zigmen I might have misunderstood your question, I thought you meant I had a vote on Aza then did a throwaway vote. Not the case. I'm not going to put a vote on someone I don't suspect just to help a BW along. I wasn't happy with the Andrew BW but I wasn't willing to lynch Aza to stop it.

BTW how come no one has noticed that mantis was asking me why I wasn't willing to put a vote on Aza due to him not being around to defend himself (he'd not posted enough in his reincarnation, and I never thought charlou was scummy) because "there were 8 hrs" to go in the round, when there was nothing like that.

Geez people, let's not have another dumb BW
I'm not happy with your answer. I can empathize with being railroaded while I'm offline, but Aza was looking scummy and Andrew was not. Town's job is to try to unify on a BW that most players mostly agree with, not to hold out for their dream-list. If that were the case, I would have stayed on Gib yesterday.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:56 am

I'm considering mantis. But I would like to hear from her first.

Magicziggy

Post by Magicziggy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:59 am

What do we make of the way DP interpreted his own views? I admit I didn't spot that gib was a town role, but it appears DP is unaware if the pg and has voted gib on wiki research alone.

Mantisdreamz

Post by Mantisdreamz » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 am

Magicziggy wrote:I'm considering mantis. But I would like to hear from her first.
i'm just doing a re read of late yesterday