Tarot Mafia Rules and Peanuts

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Tarot Mafia Rules and Peanuts

Post by Animavore » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 am

Animavore wrote:I'm off for the weekend. You better have won by the time I get back.
:this:

What happened? :nono:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Uselesstwit

Post by Uselesstwit » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Animavore wrote:
Animavore wrote:I'm off for the weekend. You better have won by the time I get back.
:this:

What happened? :nono:
You lost. What does it look like happened, but don't worry, you also lost over at ratskep, so you should be used to it. :demon:
irretating wrote:you're a genius, UT!

higgs2

Post by higgs2 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:33 am

THat was a really cool theme, in case I haven't said it.
Badass Elf

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:46 am

thank you! I'm mostly happy with how the design worked. and I really, really enjoyed gming this time. Thank you all for playing!

irretating
not too sweet to sledge

Post by irretating » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:42 am

oblivion wrote:thank you! I'm mostly happy with how the design worked. and I really, really enjoyed gming this time. Thank you all for playing!
My manners :fp:

thanks, oblivion, I really loved this game... the tarot thing meant we were expecting (and dreading - being scum) surprises! The whole sprinkles thing was something that town could have jumped on and scum would have been in the dark.
:td:

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 am

irretating wrote:
oblivion wrote:thank you! I'm mostly happy with how the design worked. and I really, really enjoyed gming this time. Thank you all for playing!
My manners :fp:

thanks, oblivion, I really loved this game... the tarot thing meant we were expecting (and dreading - being scum) surprises! The whole sprinkles thing was something that town could have jumped on and scum would have been in the dark.
:td:
Town could have jumped on it, but it was unlikely given that it was a new concept to most players. Instead, it did what I expected - had most of town acting secretive, special/scummy and throwing up lots of smoke for scum to hide in. The smoke was going to clear, though, and it was a question of how long scum could take advantage of the confusion before town put the puzzle together and scum became obvious and easy to spot. My main concern with my design is that town could have taken a lot less time than they did, and then it would have been a massacre, especially with the impact that the influence cards had on the game.