Tarot mafia - Sign Up

Mafia Forum is visible to guests. Please note that game threads are limited to posts by players who are involved in each game. Non-player or derail posts will be moved to a gallery thread.

Moderator: Mafia Mods

Gallstones
Supreme Absolute And Exclusive Ruler Of The World
About me: A fleck on a flake on a speck.

Re: Tarot mafia - Sign Up

Post by Gallstones » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Normal wrote:Yes. You can probably divine some sort of hint of what allegiance you have or special powers if you know what people's cards are. So I guess it's best to keep it secret =)
I have an old Tarot book hanging around, never thought I'd need it but kept it for the artwork. There might be something in there I can make an avatar out of.
But here’s the thing about rights. They’re not actually supposed to be voted on. That’s why they’re called rights. ~Rachel Maddow August 2010

The Second Amendment forms a fourth branch of government (an armed citizenry) in case the government goes mad. ~Larry Nutter

normal
!
!
About me: meh

Post by normal » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Gallstones wrote:
Normal wrote:Yes. You can probably divine some sort of hint of what allegiance you have or special powers if you know what people's cards are. So I guess it's best to keep it secret =)
I have an old Tarot book hanging around, never thought I'd need it but kept it for the artwork. There might be something in there I can make an avatar out of.
I think we have three tarot books in our home. (It's the Mrs's, I promise!) :oops:
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Douglas Adams

oblivion
Noble Savage

Post by oblivion » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Last I checked, I have 30 decks. I'm a bit of a collector.

normal
!
!
About me: meh

Post by normal » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:03 pm

oblivion wrote:Last I checked, I have 30 decks. I'm a bit of a collector.
Damn!
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Douglas Adams

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:07 pm

I got this pic off a Marilyn Manson album I have.
I wish there was a deck you could buy with the artwork used, but I checked, there's not.
Which is a pity 'cause they're awesome.

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.