The Rationalia Blog Roll

Give us a seminar, lecture or lesson on what your 'thing' is. Now with our exclusive ASK-A-NERD!!!

Re: The Rationalia Blog Roll

Postby Tero » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Working on new non Trump entry for Kari.

Headline needs to be shortened:
"New advertising employee assigned challengin task: find a new angle to explain Charmin toilet paper is stronger."

Hint: no clear connection to poop to be made, only the term "stronger."
Tero
Just saying

Postby Tero » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Tero wrote:Working on new non Trump entry for Kari.

Headline needs to be shortened:
"New advertising employee assigned challengin task: find a new angle to explain Charmin toilet paper is stronger."

Hint: no clear connection to poop to be made, only the term "stronger."

Done!

http://karireport.blogspot.com/2017/07/ ... paper.html
Tero
Just saying

Postby pErvin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:57 pm

I wrote a new blog post on UBI at 3am in the morning. It's not good enough to promote. The following is the only part of it that I am happy with:

You want capitalism? You need a UBI.

This is the reality of what is facing us.  Capitalism will fail if no one is able to purchase its products and services.  If you want to keep capitalism then you have to find a way to get money into the hands of consumers.  Forget about nonsense moralistic arguments concerning whether it’s “right” to pay someone to do “nothing”.  It’s wrong to knowingly run society into the ground.  Resist the temptation to be swayed by arguments that assert that people will just lounge about and do nothing if they are in receipt of free money.  Even if they did (which past experiments show they won’t), it doesn’t matter, as unemployment will be forced on huge numbers of people whether they want it or not.  And in any case, what’s more important?  Someone’s right to get outraged at what other people freely choose to do, or the potential collapse of the whole system on which our society is run?  If it’s not the latter, then it really should be.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"You know you blokes didn't criticize Obama. You're lying. - Forty Two. Umm - viewtopic.php?f=22&t=42144
pErvin
Off his meds

About me: Now with 50% less ranting!

Postby Tero » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:10 am

Tero
Just saying

Previous

Return to The Seminary