An apology and shit.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
devogue

Re: An apology and shit.

Post by devogue » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Animavore wrote:EDIT: Wrong thread.
I thought I was having a stroke there. :lay:

Goldenmane

Post by Goldenmane » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:42 pm

devogue wrote:
Goldenmane wrote:
devogue wrote:You call that drama, you useless piece of shit! :hehe: :lol: :cheers:
Yeah, fuck you dev.

Just because you're the fucking king of online drama, and you know I cannot help but love you for it, you cunt.

(Oh, as a side note: What smartarse was it started the "What does Schism taste like?" thread? I didn't see, my eyes teared up as soon as I saw it, in both memory and laughter. Buy that fucker a drink for me, will ya? That shit always brings Betty to mind.)
So, what's happening then?

Are you staying here or will you join Hackie and sit on his right hand as an uber-mod in the new place?

I thought you two were bum chums?

If not, come and join me here - we can talk about existentialism and the madness of schism jism until your head explodes like Betty's.

I've missed having a forum wife. :(
As far as I know, hack ain't modding nowhere, and no-one has asked me to mod anywhere in the last decade (half-decade?). Probably for good reason, since I've done that gig and would probably refuse. Hell, I refused for six months or so before I eventually took the last job. Modding is a largely thankless task, unless you're an arrogant cunt.

I don't have time to accept your typically graceless proposal anyway (it's the only type of proposal I'd ever consider as genuine from you, so woe betide any fucker who thinks this is a graceless putdown or any shit like that). I'd love to be your forum wife, I just don't fit the role. I wish I could. You two were fucking amazingly awesome.
I came here to sneer at the Cats and JimC. Stayed to see what was going on. Oh, yeah, blasphemy is a victimless crime.

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:42 pm

devogue wrote:
Animavore wrote:EDIT: Wrong thread.
I thought I was having a stroke there. :lay:
Every new thread you start gives me the feeling they were created mid-stroke. :?
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

natselrox

Post by natselrox » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Goldenmane wrote:My intro thread here is even titled "Tell me why I'm doing this" or something along those lines. I only persist because, on reflection, I have to admit that I still think I'm fighting the good fight, as it were, and I'm doing it for both selfish and (surprisingly) unselfish reasons. I want to change the world for the better, simply because I think a better world would be better.
Come here, you fucker! :hugs:

devogue

Post by devogue » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Goldenmane wrote:
devogue wrote:
Goldenmane wrote:
devogue wrote:You call that drama, you useless piece of shit! :hehe: :lol: :cheers:
Yeah, fuck you dev.

Just because you're the fucking king of online drama, and you know I cannot help but love you for it, you cunt.

(Oh, as a side note: What smartarse was it started the "What does Schism taste like?" thread? I didn't see, my eyes teared up as soon as I saw it, in both memory and laughter. Buy that fucker a drink for me, will ya? That shit always brings Betty to mind.)
So, what's happening then?

Are you staying here or will you join Hackie and sit on his right hand as an uber-mod in the new place?

I thought you two were bum chums?

If not, come and join me here - we can talk about existentialism and the madness of schism jism until your head explodes like Betty's.

I've missed having a forum wife. :(
As far as I know, hack ain't modding nowhere, and no-one has asked me to mod anywhere in the last decade (half-decade?). Probably for good reason, since I've done that gig and would probably refuse. Hell, I refused for six months or so before I eventually took the last job. Modding is a largely thankless task, unless you're an arrogant cunt.

I don't have time to accept your typically graceless proposal anyway (it's the only type of proposal I'd ever consider as genuine from you, so woe betide any fucker who thinks this is a graceless putdown or any shit like that). I'd love to be your forum wife, I just don't fit the role. I wish I could. You two were fucking amazingly awesome.
Fuck.

I thought LIFE was Hack. Who the fuck is LIFE? :dono:

Anyway, try and drop by the odd time - for those who don't know, GM authored about 8 of the top 10 most brilliant posts ever written on RDF; he has a habit of getting right to the very heart of a matter then twisting and wrenching it free like some bestial Mayan high priest.

Here endeth the textual intercourse.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Soooo..what's this all about?

Welcome in any case and pull yourself together please. :coffee:

Goldenmane

Post by Goldenmane » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:00 pm

devogue wrote: Fuck.

I don't know who LIFE is. Sorry, I just don't know. Haven't had the time to find out. It ain't hack, though, as far as I know.

As to the rest of it: you flatter me beyond what is deserved.
I came here to sneer at the Cats and JimC. Stayed to see what was going on. Oh, yeah, blasphemy is a victimless crime.

CJ

Post by CJ » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Goldenmane wrote:
devogue wrote: Fuck.

I don't know who LIFE is. Sorry, I just don't know. Haven't had the time to find out. It ain't hack, though, as far as I know.

As to the rest of it: you flatter me beyond what is deserved.
German chap called Bernhard

devogue

Post by devogue » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:07 pm

CJ wrote:German chap called Bernhard
:dono: :dono:

Who was he on RDF?

natselrox

Post by natselrox » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:14 pm

devogue wrote:

Who was he on RDF?
life (not in CAPS)

CJ

Post by CJ » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:50 pm

natselrox wrote:
devogue wrote:

Who was he on RDF?
life (not in CAPS)
So he was a low life then :shifty:

virphen
About me: "that fairy-fingering ass-raping space lizard"

One year own my home planet = 3 on earth.

Post by virphen » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Hey Goldenmane, you know we have a cunt here already, right :mrgreen: ?

CJ

Post by CJ » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 pm

I can't tell when he's in drama mode or not :dono: But WTF the Aussi is back :drunk: :drunk:

Alan C
Driver of screws
About me: Who is driving? Bear is driving. How can this be?

Post by Alan C » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Fuck it. Here or there makes no nevermind, I'll be reading invective.
:shiver:
And when he was carrying that cross up the hill, any normal realistic bloke would have mule-kicked the guy on the left, clobbered the one on the right, and been over that green hill and far away before you could say "Pontius Pilate." - Arnold Rimmer

Goldenmane

Post by Goldenmane » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 am

virphen wrote:Hey Goldenmane, you know we have a cunt here already, right :mrgreen: ?
Indeed I do.

But one can never have too many cunts.