An apology and shit.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.
Location: Sitting next to Ayaan in Domus Draconis, and communicating via PMs.

Re: An apology and shit.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 am

Goldenmane wrote:
virphen wrote:Hey Goldenmane, you know we have a cunt here already, right :mrgreen: ?
Indeed I do.

But one can never have too many cunts.
You've never seen Congress in session, have you?
Ein Ubootsoldat wrote:“Ich melde mich ab. Grüssen Sie bitte meine Kameraden.”

Fromthehills

Post by Fromthehills » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 am

Gawdzilla wrote:
Goldenmane wrote:
virphen wrote:Hey Goldenmane, you know we have a cunt here already, right :mrgreen: ?
Indeed I do.

:funny:
Pigs would be extinct if it weren't for bacon

Goldenmane

Post by Goldenmane » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:04 am

Gawdzilla wrote:
Goldenmane wrote:
Indeed I do.

Wrong sort of cunts.

Actually, this may explain a few things, Gawd. I don't know if anyone ever told you, but mistaking arseholes for cunts can lead to all sorts of problems.

:coffee:
I came here to sneer at the Cats and JimC. Stayed to see what was going on. Oh, yeah, blasphemy is a victimless crime.

Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:15 am

Goldenmane wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:
Goldenmane wrote:
Indeed I do.

Wrong sort of cunts.

Actually, this may explain a few things, Gawd. I don't know if anyone ever told you, but mistaking arseholes for cunts can lead to all sorts of problems.

:coffee:
The relevant bit starts about a minute in. :biggrin:
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur

PairOfFeet

Post by PairOfFeet » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:46 am

Goldenmane wrote:I don't know if anyone ever told you, but mistaking arseholes for cunts can lead to all sorts of problems.
:funny:
An Arabian guy at the aeroport:
- Name?
- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Sex?
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:41 am

Goldenmane wrote:
Indeed I do.

There are a few of us :FIO:
no fences

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:09 am

Bella Fortuna wrote:
Goldenmane wrote:
Bella Fortuna wrote:Let's start over, then: Welcome. :flowers:
Ah, Bella. Thank you. It's always nice to be welcomed by the beauty after you've fronted the beast. :mrgreen:
A little fronting of the beast usually brings out the beauty. :levi:
I read that as frotting of the breast... :oops: :hehe:

And what's with the sig, Golden boy! Sneering at a team that consistently makes (and usually wins) Grand Finals, while the Pies are wallowing in their usual morass of self-loathing and petty crime... :twisted:

:lol:

:cheers: , mate...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:44 am

JimC wrote:
Bella Fortuna wrote:
Goldenmane wrote:
Bella Fortuna wrote:Let's start over, then: Welcome. :flowers:
Ah, Bella. Thank you. It's always nice to be welcomed by the beauty after you've fronted the beast. :mrgreen:
A little fronting of the beast usually brings out the beauty. :levi:
I read that as frotting of the breast... :oops: :hehe:
And you think that was accidental? Oh, my dear Jim..... :coffee:
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:57 am

Goldenmane wrote:Couple of weeks ago I chucked the shits, undeservedly, in response to a bunch of stuff but specifically (not really intentionally) in response to a post that Elessarina made. I'd like to apologise and do a half-arsed version of explaining. This is largely going to consist of me being a right lazy cunt and just posting this, a part of my personal apology to Ele:
I must apologise. I just chucked the shits with all the fucking drama, and I really shouldn't have used your post as a way out of it (thus, ironically, adding to the drama).

I (like so many of us) am just tired of the bullshit. I did note to someone at the time that you were, in fact, the one who invited me to ratz way back when. I think it was in a conversation with Mazille. Anyway, all the fucking drama happened and then for the next two weeks I had to take over running the pub whilst the hierarchy were all off in Bali, so I didn't have time or energy to do much about my online life. I kinda remember deciding way back that, whilst I love all the fuckers at ratz, I only really had time to devote to one board, and practicality overruled sentiment, in that my primary aim has been to (and I know this sounds fucking ridiculous and arrogant) change the world for the better. So I stuck with the bigger site.

On top of that, there is the fact that I've seen all this shit before, and with the rapid "set up new site, have conflicts devolve said new site into cliquey bullshit, find new breakaway site, wash, repeat" that seemed to be going on, I just really didn't have the time to devote to playing those games (which is how I see it - in an earlier life-stage I'd have happily delved right in).

Indeed, I was very close to tossing it all in and not even bothering with this site, if the truth be known. My intro thread here is even titled "Tell me why I'm doing this" or something along those lines. I only persist because, on reflection, I have to admit that I still think I'm fighting the good fight, as it were, and I'm doing it for both selfish and (surprisingly) unselfish reasons. I want to change the world for the better, simply because I think a better world would be better.

Anyway, I'm going to go over to ratz right now and post a public apology for being a reactionary dickwad in response to you raising entirely legitimate concerns. Hope to see you there, and maybe I'll manage to find the time to interact with all the assorted wonderful fucking lunatics I've neglected for so long.

I'm going to cheat, though, and use much of the body of this pm as my apology. If you don't mind. I'm a lazy cunt, after all.
The above quote refers to "this site", and doesn't come from this site (ratz). It refers to rationalskepticism. I'd like to both thank ratz for inviting everyone here during the troubles, and apologise to all the ratz natives for indulging in increasing the bullshit drama to whatever level I did. I'd also like to publicly state that I fucking love all the ratzers, even if I only seldom have visited in recent times.

You're all absolute fucking gold. Thank you all, and I'll try to hang around a little more. I was going to add "if you'll have me", but fuck that shit. That would just be crap.
Lots of use of two of my favourite words, fucking and cunt. :tup: On with the show. ImageImageImage
no fences

devogue

Post by devogue » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:00 am

Ah Goldenmane...what a legend. Almost as good as me.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:54 am

Dev, not sure if you were around but goldemane's buddy, hackenslash, chucked the shits and had his account deleted here (and I think at ratskep as well). I wonder if goldemane is still at it? Last I saw of him was when I got in an argument with him and some squeezer over there about martial arts while I was sockpuppetting. Ahhh sockpuppetting. Those were the days.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:04 pm

Haven't seen him in yonks, but Hack pops into Rationalia every now and again, and he's on FB.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.