A new home for refugees...

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Flora

Re: A new home for refugees...

Post by Flora » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Jack Rawlinson wrote:Alright, I've twice tried to register and I don't get sent the confirmation email. Guess I'm staying here... :dono:
I'll send a PM to "Life".
I've suggested they make their admin email very visible so that people with registration / log in problems can let them know. I'll send "Life" a PM and tell him you're having trouble. You'll be in their list of inactive users - did you use the same name?
Last edited by Flora on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fredbear

Post by fredbear » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Flora wrote:
Jack Rawlinson wrote:Alright, I've twice tried to register and I don't get sent the confirmation email. Guess I'm staying here... :dono:
I've suggested they make their admin email very visible so that people with registration / log in problems can let them know. I'll send "Life" a PM and tell him you're having trouble. You'll be in their lost of inactive users - did you use the same name?
now do we really want to do that topsy?? :funny:

james1v

Post by james1v » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:47 pm

I guess you are! :lol:

Welcome! :cheers:

Flora

Post by Flora » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 pm

fredbear wrote:
Flora wrote:
I've suggested they make their admin email very visible so that people with registration / log in problems can let them know. I'll send "Life" a PM and tell him you're having trouble. You'll be in their lost of inactive users - did you use the same name?
now do we really want to do that topsy?? :funny:
I always get your funnies but I'm a bit dense at the moment so it's gone "whoosh" - give an old fart a helping hand and explain. :lol:

Flora

Post by Flora » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:53 pm

james1v wrote:
I guess you are! :lol:

Welcome! :cheers:
Yes I should have said that - no reason why you can't stay here too! I'm not leaving Rationalia even though I will probably spend more time on RS as a substitute for my time on RDF.

Jack Rawlinson

Post by Jack Rawlinson » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Flora wrote:
Thanks Flora. Yes, I used the same name.

fredbear wrote:now do we really want to do that topsy?? :funny:
Oh, alright. I'll go with Mysturji's suggestion and change my handle to "Jack Wankerson". Happy now? :D

fredbear

Post by fredbear » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:05 pm

never mind tops it's too late now he's in!! :biggrin:

jain

Post by jain » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 pm

I want to say thanks too, I will keep popping in here. I also now have a new forum to moderate and moderating is what I love doing.

Love you Ratz!!!!! :huggeroo: :huggeroo: :huggeroo:

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Made Of Stars wrote:
Galaxian wrote:Here's one, vetted site, that I contributed to, simply because there's a Josh defender called 'askegg' slagging off RDF complainers as "incredibly childish", and blaming them for the vile destruction of thousands of posts.
Nice work Galaxian.
That'd be the same askegg, friend of Andrew Chalkley, who got schooled by darwinsbulldog, myself, and others on the AFA forum. A sample:
http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/for ... tcount=130
Thank you Made of Stars. :td:
My post has now appeared on that vetted forum. In all the excitement I forgot to include the address:
http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/19801
Wiðercora wrote:I wonder if that's the same askegg on YouTube :ask:
Yes, indeed it is the very same askegg. Even has the same avatar...fingers in ears, can't hear a thing the old RDF crew have been saying:
His avatar=Image
I can't understand why some people are so malevolent. I can't imagine how skulduggery gives anyone pleasure :td:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Flora

Post by Flora » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:10 pm

It looks to me as though "askegg" IS "chalkers"
http://twitter.com/chalkers/status/9134927297

My mistake I think - looks like they are buddies instead.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Post by FBM » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 pm

jain wrote:I want to say thanks too, I will keep popping in here. I also now have a new forum to moderate and moderating is what I love doing.

Love you Ratz!!!!! :huggeroo: :huggeroo: :huggeroo:

:td: :huggeroo:
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."