The Sackler Gallery

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

The Sackler Gallery

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:12 am

Clips in which actors give dramatized readings of portions Richard Sackler's deposition in Commonwealth of Kentucky v Purdue Pharma. Sackler is the billionaire ex-president of the company that's made a very large stack of money pushing opiods. It's possible that the site is geoblocked, but I'm not sure. Sackler Gallery

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: The Sackler Gallery

Post by Animavore » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:42 am

Hilarious.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:37 am

This shit makes me wonder why there are not more anti-vaxxers.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Alan B

Post by Alan B » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Just watched it on John Oliver's 'Last Week Tonight'. Our Tory cunts seem to be turning a blind eye to this crook and others like him trying to make inroads into the NHS.

Bastards.
Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power - Eric Hoffer.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer proof nor do I have to determine absence of proof because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.