Who is the Best RatSkep troll?

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Re: Who is the Best RatSkep troll?

Post by Galaxian » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:14 pm

rainbow wrote:
Galaxian wrote:
geehigh wrote:I hardly ever visit there now even to lurk as the forum has gone down the tubes big time.
Yes, It has gone downhill... due to the punitive censorship. Notice how only the main few dozen people post repeatedly.

And BTW, I'm deeply touched that the members here have embraced me to the extent of mentioning my unjustified & unjust yearlong suspension & now total ban just because I've a different PoV ... as it happens; the correct one. :cheers:
Welcome, and I forgive you for cheering the mods when I was booted out. ;)
:tup: Thank you for the welcome, Rainbow. I'm sorry, I don't recall cheering the mods... ever, for anything :roll:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:21 pm

To be honest I'm already getting bored by this meaningless quest.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue May 05, 2015 12:16 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:To be honest I'm already getting bored by this meaningless quest.
Where have you been, DaveDildo007?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4