Who is the Best RatSkep troll?

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Re: Who is the Best RatSkep troll?

Post by Robert_S » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:09 am

Mr.Samsa wrote:
Scott1328 wrote:
Robert_S wrote:
Scott1328 wrote:Perhaps, but this thread is about RatSkep trolls whose initials are SD
Dude, pick a harder target if you're gonna troll in this thread. At this rate you'll be hard pressed to even make honorable mention.
You're right. way too easy to wind up.

Uhmm, let's see... That Mr.Samsa, what a contrarian.
No I'm not.

!!1!
NOTMOD
TROLL!!!
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

Robert_S
Cookie Monster

Post by Robert_S » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:08 pm

:bump:
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

Scott1328

Post by Scott1328 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Galaxian is back after a year vacation.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Scott1328 wrote:Galaxian is back after a year vacation.
Touring the Milky Way?

Or was it Andromeda this time?

He is always out there...

:hehe:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Robert_S
Cookie Monster

Post by Robert_S » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:32 am

Is he really a troll? I thought he was a believer in marginal science.
-Mr P

Audley Strange

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:49 am

I don't think he's a troll. He's a giant conspiracy theorist. Strange, but not a troll.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:01 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:I don't think he's a troll. He's a giant conspiracy theorist. Strange, but not a troll.
Are they more dangerous than midget conspiracy theorists?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Scott1328

Post by Scott1328 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:45 pm

JimC wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:I don't think he's a troll. He's a giant conspiracy theorist. Strange, but not a troll.
That's what they want you to think.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:57 am

JimC wrote:
Silly Jim, you misread what I wrote. I mean he believes there are giants and the government is covering them up... :hehe:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:21 am

By the way, Robert_S is the best ratskep troll. :coffee:

Robert_S
Cookie Monster

Post by Robert_S » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:03 am

rEvolutionist wrote:By the way, Robert_S is the best ratskep troll. :coffee:
:tut: :tut: :tut:
-Mr P

Audley Strange

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:41 am

:bender: :zombie: :bender:

geehigh

Post by geehigh » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:10 am

I hardly ever visit there now even to lurk as the forum has gone down the tubes big time. From a recent trawl there though I'd nominate savithru. He/She's very good value. If savithru is a sock then congrats to the sockee.

I was at first going to nominate jamest but he is currently doing the argumentative equivalant of Groundhog Day. Rather sad.

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 pm

geehigh wrote:I hardly ever visit there now even to lurk as the forum has gone down the tubes big time.
Yes, It has gone downhill... due to the punitive censorship. Notice how only the main few dozen people post repeatedly.

And BTW, I'm deeply touched that the members here have embraced me to the extent of mentioning my unjustified & unjust yearlong suspension & now total ban just because I've a different PoV ... as it happens; the correct one. :cheers:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Galaxian wrote:
geehigh wrote:I hardly ever visit there now even to lurk as the forum has gone down the tubes big time.
Yes, It has gone downhill... due to the punitive censorship. Notice how only the main few dozen people post repeatedly.

And BTW, I'm deeply touched that the members here have embraced me to the extent of mentioning my unjustified & unjust yearlong suspension & now total ban just because I've a different PoV ... as it happens; the correct one. :cheers:
Welcome, and I forgive you for cheering the mods when I was booted out. ;)
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4