Rationalskepticism,lol part III.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Rationalskepticism,lol part III.

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:55 am

Why should one sock be enough? I had great plans!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Fallible
About me: pronoun; the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object.

Post by Fallible » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:41 pm

You were so obvious though.
Don't be afraid of what they'll say.
Who cares what cowards think anyway?
They will understand one day,
One day.
- Yann Tiersen

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:36 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:I'm going to have to up my game. They got my sock when I decided on a whim to register a second sock on another IP address. Not sure how they did it, as they are different IP's. They shouldn't be able to get mac addresses, so I can't figure it out. Bastards! :lay:
:lol: When you said "conservative 'merica land", I knew it was you. You should pretend to be a conservative next time. Then no one would suspect you.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:15 am

:lay:

I always go in determined to be a different persona (like a religionist or a conservative/libertarian) but couldn't be bothered putting in the effort to get it right. So I just fall back on finding things to argue about and then being totally over the top about it. :hehe:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Fallible wrote:You were so obvious though.
What I don't understand is how you and Spinozasgalt get away with some very spiteful insults to one another, the insults with Scarlett are obviously jokes but I don't get that for the other interaction. You two don't report each other so fair enough there, though a lot of the other posters wouldn't get away with half of that kind of behaviour?
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:58 am

They were mods together. All the other mods know they are only joking.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:28 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:No, they got me when I registered my second sock. It was flagged as a duplicate account.
You need one of these:

In fact everyone needs one...
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:52 am

I don't think that would help. It's using TOR etc for IP masking. Ratskep just ban anyone using TOR because they are paranoid of socks. Regarding the MAC address, I'm 99.9% certain that no regular website can get your MAC address. If you download software then that could access it, or if you had a virus. So unless ratskep is in the business of malware, they shouldn't be able to get the MAC address. Although,, that does leave the annoying question: How did they identify me while I was using two separate IP's?

Scott1328

Post by Scott1328 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:32 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:I don't think that would help. It's using TOR etc for IP masking. Ratskep just ban anyone using TOR because they are paranoid of socks. Regarding the MAC address, I'm 99.9% certain that no regular website can get your MAC address. If you download software then that could access it, or if you had a virus. So unless ratskep is in the business of malware, they shouldn't be able to get the MAC address. Although,, that does leave the annoying question: How did they identify me while I was using two separate IP's?
Speculating: same ISP, same general geo location, one account already suspected of being a sock, and ban.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:06 pm

rEv's socks get banned because they're so smelly!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:41 pm

JimC wrote:rEv's socks get banned because they're so smelly!
They're worn and the heel is showing :hehe:
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:06 pm

tattuchu wrote:
And they're mismatched!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:36 am

Scott1328 wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:I don't think that would help. It's using TOR etc for IP masking. Ratskep just ban anyone using TOR because they are paranoid of socks. Regarding the MAC address, I'm 99.9% certain that no regular website can get your MAC address. If you download software then that could access it, or if you had a virus. So unless ratskep is in the business of malware, they shouldn't be able to get the MAC address. Although,, that does leave the annoying question: How did they identify me while I was using two separate IP's?
Speculating: same ISP, same general geo location, one account already suspected of being a sock, and ban.
Yeah, that's the only thing I could possible think, but even that is taking their paranoia to new levels. It's Australia's biggest ISP, geolocated out of Australia's biggest city. Close to half of Australian internet users would have the same details as me.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:37 am

JimC wrote:
tattuchu wrote:
And they're mismatched!
:lol:

Scott1328

Post by Scott1328 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:11 am

rEvolutionist wrote:
Scott1328 wrote:
Yeah, that's the only thing I could possible think, but even that is taking their paranoia to new levels. It's Australia's biggest ISP, geolocated out of Australia's biggest city. Close to half of Australian internet users would have the same details as me.
You would be naive to think that your ISP isn't providing more precise geo-location than half a continent.