DaveDodo007... I mean... Rationalskepticism,lol.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Mr.Samsa

Re: DaveDodo007... I mean... Rationalskepticism,lol.

Post by Mr.Samsa » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:01 am

surreptitious57 wrote:Samsa has been suspended for one year for receiving his third active warning. He suggested that Cito thinks like a schizophrenic and that was bang out
of order. He complains about being subject to abuse himself but then does the same to others. He was on probation and was told what would happen if
he received another warning. I hope when he comes here he will man up and accept responsibility and not start moving the goalposts by blaming every
one but himself for what has happened. Now Cito does reciprocate by putting Samsa down himself but however manages to do so by staying within the
rules which is something Samsa has difficulty with. A bit odd that given how he actually helped write the FUA. His comment pertaining to Cito s mental
state was completely unjustified and he should accept it as so. Making fun of someone by suggesting they may be mentally ill is just not on. And now he
has to suffer the consequences of that unfortunately but such is life
Just to be clear, I didn't say he thinks like a schizophrenic, I said that part of his post was incomprehensible and sounded like the kind of thing a schizophrenic would write. The mods have messed up as well, since it should only be my second warning whilst on probation.
“The real question is not whether machines think but whether men do. The mystery which surrounds a thinking machine already surrounds a thinking man.” - B. F. Skinner.

piscator

Post by piscator » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:54 am

Mr.Samsa wrote:
Just to be clear, I didn't say he thinks like a schizophrenic, I said that part of his post was incomprehensible and sounded like the kind of thing a schizophrenic would write. The mods have messed up as well, since it should only be my second warning whilst on probation.

It was probably just humor. I've seen that shit just sail on by you like it was some sort of ketch-rigged footer with a lot more on the waterline... :coffee:

Surendra Darathy
About me: I am only human. Keep in mind, I am Russian. And is no part of speech in Russian equivalent to definite article in English. Bad enough is no present tense of verb "to be".

Post by Surendra Darathy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:15 am

Mr.Samsa wrote:I said that part of his post was incomprehensible and sounded like the kind of thing a schizophrenic would write.
When you feel you don't understand what someone is saying, or feel you don't understand the relevance of what someone is saying, you're always happy to let the world know. It's all just monolithically incomprehensible, according to you. I think you're lying when you say you don't understand, or say you don't understand the relevance. It may only be a dreary mixture of inarticulate laziness and arrogance failing to find alternatives to animated gifs and snippets from the PMG. I could forgive your sad performance only if it was evidence of a reading disability or plain stupidity on your part. You simply took your laziness and arrogance to another level in trying to blame your purported lexical difficulties on something in someone else's head.

You're among the finest examples I've ever seen on the internet of somebody who keeps pulling the same infantile shit over and over again, finding it doesn't work, and blaming the pain on anyone but himself. Do you wonder why my shit works at RatSkep and yours doesn't? Stop blaming other people for your problems and you'll become a happier camper almost immediately. Just FTR, Samsa, I find nothing wrong with a little arrogance if you back it up with something besides the arrogance itself. At the very least, I wrote stuff that passes the FUA at RatSkep, and you didn't. To go with piscator's analogy, we'd call it 'sailing close to the wind', which requires some skill, or so I've heard. No luff lost between us.
I'll get you, my pretty, and your little God, too!

Mr.Samsa

Post by Mr.Samsa » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:40 am

piscator wrote:
Mr.Samsa wrote:

It was probably just humor. I've seen that shit just sail on by you like it was some sort of ketch-rigged footer with a lot more on the waterline... :coffee:
Yeah that thread itself was a good example of it. The personalisations and derailing from everyone else was ridiculous, and yet I get pinged.
Surendra Darathy wrote:
Mr.Samsa wrote:I said that part of his post was incomprehensible and sounded like the kind of thing a schizophrenic would write.
When you feel you don't understand what someone is saying, or feel you don't understand the relevance of what someone is saying, you're always happy to let the world know. It's all just monolithically incomprehensible, according to you.
"Feel" doesn't come into it buddy, you're insane and it is reflected in your writing. You're the only person I've met that who is incapable of writing coherent sentences so you're the only one I ask to rephrase stuff (as evidenced by the fact that you couldn't find me saying that same things to anyone else on Ratskep).
Surendra Darathy wrote:I think you're lying when you say you don't understand, or say you don't understand the relevance. It may only be a dreary mixture of inarticulate laziness and arrogance failing to find alternatives to animated gifs and snippets from the PMG. I could forgive your sad performance only if it was evidence of a reading disability or plain stupidity on your part. You simply took your laziness and arrogance to another level in trying to blame your purported lexical difficulties on something in someone else's head.
:funny:

Do you think that everybody is just lying to you when they point out how you can't form sentences that make sense? More of this conspiracy nonsense from you Cito, it is certainly worrying!
Surendra Darathy wrote:You're among the finest examples I've ever seen on the internet of somebody who keeps pulling the same infantile shit over and over again, finding it doesn't work, and blaming the pain on anyone but himself.
Wait, hold up a second. You are talking about me blaming shit on other people because I'm telling you that you don't make sense... So, it's not a case of you blaming your incomprehensibility on other people like me? Look at it this way, the fact that the vast majority of people who have ever interacted with you came to the same conclusion as I did suggests to me that the problem lies with you and not me.
Surendra Darathy wrote:Do you wonder why my shit works at RatSkep and yours doesn't?
I'm going to suggest that it's because the mods don't understand what you're saying so they can't sanction you for anything.
Surendra Darathy wrote:Stop blaming other people for your problems and you'll become a happier camper almost immediately.
Given that I don't blame others for "my problems", your advice here is irrelevant.
Surendra Darathy wrote:Just FTR, Samsa, I find nothing wrong with a little arrogance if you back it up with something besides the arrogance itself. At the very least, I wrote stuff that passes the FUA at RatSkep, and you didn't. To go with piscator's analogy, we'd call it 'sailing close to the wind', which requires some skill, or so I've heard. No luff lost between us.

"Arrogance"? I am not arrogant. Are you trying to pass off your own arrogance on to other people and blaming others' for their problems? If so, I know a schizophrenic wanker who might have some advice for you!
“The real question is not whether machines think but whether men do. The mystery which surrounds a thinking machine already surrounds a thinking man.” - B. F. Skinner.

Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Post by Robert_S » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:41 am

Mad cunts!

The lot of yaz, nothing but a half woven basket of mad cunts!
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

Surendra Darathy
About me: I am only human. Keep in mind, I am Russian. And is no part of speech in Russian equivalent to definite article in English. Bad enough is no present tense of verb "to be".

Post by Surendra Darathy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:17 am

Mr.Samsa wrote:I'm going to suggest that it's because the mods don't understand what you're saying so they can't sanction you for anything.
Fuck's sake, Samsa, do you understand my posts or don't you? You seem to have discovered suddenly that there's sanctionable material in them under the RS FUA. Fish or cut bait, bhoyo.

:funny:
I'll get you, my pretty, and your little God, too!

Mr.Samsa

Post by Mr.Samsa » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:24 am

Do I respond to all of your posts saying they don't make sense? No. So there's no contradiction in saying that sometimes you are incomprehensible and sometimes you break the rules.

I honestly thought (like everyone else) that you pretended to be dense because you were a troll but now I think you are actually just a moron. Without a doubt, you are the dumbest person I've ever met.

Fallible
About me: pronoun; the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object.

Post by Fallible » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:31 am

It's not so much that you mange to post stuff without violating the FUA, it's more that unless you are being especially careless, they let you get away with massive amounts of trolling. Still sometimes they sanction you for quote mining and such, which suggests to me that even you, the Great Line Walker, can't manage to work out sometimes where the line actually is. Either that's because their application of the rules is slapdash, or...GASP! SHOCK! HORROR!...you might not be quite as clever as you assume yourself to be. Or a combination of the two, obviously. OR! Maybe it's all a part of your cunning plan to look like a really-o truly-o genuine poster as you troll. I do find your style incredibly painful and sometimes incomprehensible. That of course can always be blamed on me for just being a bit thick - however I have managed to comprehend some of the most dense and cryptic texts known to man and be frequently and rigorously tested for that ability, so the chances that some puffed up klaxon's internet posts are beyond my ken are quite small.
Don't be afraid of what they'll say.
Who cares what cowards think anyway?
They will understand one day,
One day.
- Yann Tiersen

Mr.Samsa

Post by Mr.Samsa » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:41 am

I assume I snuck in before you could hit submit there, Fall, or it's only now that you're telling me how you really feel.. :lol:

Babel

Post by Babel » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:44 am

I missed the fact of theropod leaving, but can't help thinking it being related to the question for banning bob-whatshisname for earlier convictions followed by the rest of the membership disagreeing with that.

Fallible
About me: pronoun; the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object.

Post by Fallible » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:45 am

Mr.Samsa wrote:I assume I snuck in before you could hit submit there, Fall, or it's only now that you're telling me how you really feel.. :lol:
:{D
One day.
- Yann Tiersen

Robert_S
Cookie Monster

Post by Robert_S » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:47 am

Ya'll need an ignore feature over there.
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

Fallible

Post by Fallible » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:49 am

We're not allowed. :sadcheer:
One day.
- Yann Tiersen

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:50 am

Fallible wrote:We're not allowed. :sadcheer:
You need a revolt of the slaves, Spartacus style...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Robert_S
Cookie Monster

Post by Robert_S » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:51 am

Fallible wrote:We're not allowed. :sadcheer:
That's because the admins are afraid of Seth saying bad things about the forum.
-Mr P

Audley Strange