Fox News affiliate puts another dick on the air...

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Scott1328

Fox News affiliate puts another dick on the air...

Post by Scott1328 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:41 am

And this time it isn't Phil Donohue

The reactions of the news casters are priceless :lol:

The video at this link is probably not suitable for work unless you're a prostitute, urologist, or mohel.

http://gawker.com/fox-afiliate-accident ... socialflow[/quote]

rachelbean
"awesome."
About me: I'm a nerd.

Re: Fox News affiliate puts another dick on the air...

Post by rachelbean » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:05 am

:hehe:
lordpasternack wrote:Yeah - I fuckin' love oppressin' ma wimmin, like I love chowin' on ma bacon and tuggin' on ma ol' cock… ;)
Pappa wrote:God is a cunt! I wank over pictures of Jesus! I love Darwin so much I'd have sex with his bones!!!!

rachelbean
"awesome."
About me: I'm a nerd.

Post by rachelbean » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:06 am

I don't really understand what that pic was doing in that slideshow (that appeared to be coming from a website) though :think:
lordpasternack wrote:Yeah - I fuckin' love oppressin' ma wimmin, like I love chowin' on ma bacon and tuggin' on ma ol' cock… ;)
Pappa wrote:God is a cunt! I wank over pictures of Jesus! I love Darwin so much I'd have sex with his bones!!!!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 am

Probably some disgruntled employee or funny bastard put it in there to embarrass them on air. :hehe:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:38 am

Gotta love the gestures of outrage, shock and disgust by the panel. Seeing a part of the anatomy almost half the human population is born with is just so outrageously immoral. Quick! Switch to Ukrainian police and protesters bashing each other's heads in! Ah! That's so much better! Nothing like wholesale, wholesome violence to distract the viewers from having been subjected to seeing a penis not artfully attached to a sculpture by Michelangelo.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Post by FBM » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Looks like whoever was in control of the mouse was just clicking on whatever was on the page and ta-da! :lol:
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Post by PsychoSerenity » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:19 pm

I guess that's what happens when you try to broadcast images for the news straight from some random twitter feed. :doh:
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Fox is s load of cock anyway. :smug:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Cocks News.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:40 pm

I should of taken a screen shot but even I am not that sad. :D
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Calilasseia
Butterfly
Butterfly
About me: Destroyer of canards, and merciless shredder of bad ideas. :twisted:

Post by Calilasseia » Sat May 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Even though I'm no fan of male organs, I'd sooner see a dick than a mouth on a stick demonstrating he's a dick ...

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Fri May 29, 2015 12:03 am

All news sites are bias if you only notice one side you should hand in your sceptic card.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.