Blue Serge

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Blue Serge

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:37 am

Found this interesting dating site picture in an ad on the guardian website.
FireShot Pro Screen Capture #193 - 'Private schools do not deserve a cent from our public funds I Luke Mansillo I Comment is free I theguardian_com' - www_theguardian_com_commentisfree_2014_jan_28_private-schools-do-n.jpg
FireShot Pro Screen Capture #193 - 'Private schools do not deserve a cent from our public funds I Luke Mansillo I Comment is free I theguardian_com' - www_theguardian_com_commentisfree_2014_jan_28_private-schools-do-n.jpg (13.99 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
What do you think, ladies? Would you want to have a future with this man? He's got that sort of Crispin Glover look, so he could be an exciting date. But would you have kids with this man? Would you trust him to shave your moustaches with a cut-throat razor?

:hehe:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.