Rationalskepiticism,lol.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Rationalskepiticism,lol.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:29 am

What a fucking joke of a site, calling yourself both rational and skeptical should at least mean there is some bar at which you hold your site to. Though in this sites case they are trying to compete with atheism+/FTB/Skepchick to be the most censorious fuckwits in the atheism blogosphere/forums and achieving that goal. How do they hope to get any discussion going whilst blocking/suspending anybody who doesn't fit their ideological narrative. The only 'obeying orders' fits right in with these clownshoes though even then they enforce the rules, they do it arbitrary, this will be no surprise to most of the posters here. Is any of the fucking wankstains that make up ratskep have anything to say to me well stop being cowards and do it here. Of course this is not going to happen as they might have to back up their opinions with evidence, facts, logic, reason and science and that will never do. It seems like anybody can call themselves rational and skeptical and if you come across a different opinion you don't like well just ban or suspend it as the truth hurts my fee fees. This is shown to be true by the arbitrary way they hand out bans and suspensions. They should hang their collective heads in shame but as they have no ethics then it is beyond their capacity for empathy so fuck them cunts. :lay: :lay: :lay:

Tl;dr, ratskep are fucking cowardly bunch of cunts.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

Re: Rationalskepiticism,lol.

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:51 am

You and rEv should get a room. :tea:
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:14 am

Xamonas Chegwé wrote:You and rEv should get a room. :tea:
I'm beginning to see were he comes from as the claim to be the "A lifeboat for the rational mind" is getting hard to take from a bunch of retarded fuckwits.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:51 am

Oi! It's my role to bitch about ratskep! Get your own hobby horse! :lay:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:59 am

rEvolutionist wrote:Oi! It's my role to bitch about ratskep! Get your own hobby horse! :lay:
rEv has come down with the "I'm the only gay in the village" syndrome... :hehe:

Take two G & T's and post me in the morning...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:26 am

Jeez, no wonder people leave here. Hint: old lame bitching is old and lame.
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:23 am

"clownshoes"
no fences

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:35 am

:think:
:irate:
:console:
:what?:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:13 pm

charlou wrote:"clownshoes"
IIRC was Clownshoes not a Ratskep member who was permanently offended that people didn't agree with it and called them all Rape Enablers or Rape Apologists?
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:56 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:... Of course this is not going to happen as they might have to back up their opinions with evidence, facts, logic, reason and science and that will never do.
:lol: Hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

aspire1670

Post by aspire1670 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:12 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:What a fucking joke of a site, calling yourself both rational and skeptical should at least mean there is some bar at which you hold your site to. Though in this sites case they are trying to compete with atheism+/FTB/Skepchick to be the most censorious fuckwits in the atheism blogosphere/forums and achieving that goal. How do they hope to get any discussion going whilst blocking/suspending anybody who doesn't fit their ideological narrative. The only 'obeying orders' fits right in with these clownshoes though even then they enforce the rules, they do it arbitrary, this will be no surprise to most of the posters here. Is any of the fucking wankstains that make up ratskep have anything to say to me well stop being cowards and do it here. Of course this is not going to happen as they might have to back up their opinions with evidence, facts, logic, reason and science and that will never do. It seems like anybody can call themselves rational and skeptical and if you come across a different opinion you don't like well just ban or suspend it as the truth hurts my fee fees. This is shown to be true by the arbitrary way they hand out bans and suspensions. They should hang their collective heads in shame but as they have no ethics then it is beyond their capacity for empathy so fuck them cunts. :lay: :lay: :lay:

Tl;dr, ratskep are fucking cowardly bunch of cunts.
Poor Davey still can't get over discovering that the world is not obligated to listen to him. Hey, you could always create your own forum, Davey, and tell the world how you once had your sperm burgled and that the wimminz have taken away all your rights.
All rights have to be voted on. That's how they become rights.

Faithfree
The Potable Atheist
About me: All things in moderation, including moderation

Post by Faithfree » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:37 pm

:hehe:
Although it may look like a forum, this site is actually a crowd-sourced science project modelling the slow but inexorable heat death of the universe.

Scott1328

Post by Scott1328 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:25 pm

The difference being that rEv is still missed at RatSkep

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:35 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote: Tl;dr, ratskep are fucking cowardly bunch of cunts.
That's better than a fucking cowardly bunch of dicks.

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Speaking as a fully paid up life time member of the mighty Rat Skep I can say that moderation is very strictly enforced. On the one hand it does not bother me since
it shall never be used against me. But on the other hand a lot of members are leaving because of it now. I think there needs to be greater leniency when moderating especially when imposing sanctions. Contrast that with over here where no one has ever been banned [ although I understand C J and Exi5tentialist made themselves very unpopular and more or less had to go. C J was a bit before my time but I remember Exi ] I think the fundamental difference between the two sites is that you
are more laid back whereas we are more intense. I always say that when you all get together you want to party all night whereas we want to discuss the meaning of
life. Those two positions tend not to be mutually compatible. But I love Rat Skep and will stay with it till either its last day or mine. Now I love everyone here too but
I need intellectual stimulation and I get that more over there than here. I understand that is not for everyone and for you discussing blowjob technique is preferable
to discussing quantum mechanics. Each to their own I say. Variety after all is supposed to be the spice of life. Dave I am sorry you got suspended or banned. You were
rather critical of my opinion on feminism I remember but if it was my site you would still be there. I turn no one away. I take all comers. Anyway you will be alright
here because it is next to impossible to get banned as you probably already know. And as you are already a member here anyway the transition is already complete
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN