Suppurating rat's anus.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Suppurating rat's anus.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 am

A suppurating rat's rectum inside a dead skunk that's been shoved up a week-old dead rhino's twat.

http://richarddawkins.net/announcements ... LzfxlLmdxo
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Suppurating rat's anus.

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 am

I'm somewhat, though not particularly, excited by this.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:46 am

I'm surprised the josh or whoever holds upper branch did not do that loooooong ago.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Looks like nobodies arsed anymore, not surprising as time is a great healer and Tim's behaviour will not have been a shock to the old RDF crowd.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Svartalf wrote:I'm surprised the josh or whoever holds upper branch did not do that loooooong ago.
Me too. I suspect he was/is trying to screw yet more money out of RD. Maybe he needs a new patio.:roll:
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler
About me: I have remarkable elbows.

Post by lordpasternack » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Hello Dave. I'd like to impart a few more facts that might at least mute your aggression. In response to the case against him having been dismissed with prejudice - Josh has been suing RDFRS over copyright issues for a few months now, and he has been winning the case.

And the response of RDFRS's Executive Director to the challenges hasn't been to cut losses and move on, or attempt to negotiate copyright with Timonen - but to attempt repeatedly to rewrite history on the YouTube channel.

Oh - and claiming on her staff bio on RD.net that it was HER who had done "the filming of lecture events made available on the RDnet website". Yeah. Yeah - she did that, too...

Actually - I should also specifically mention - she first started messing around with those YouTube credits in early April 2010. It was later - "on or about May 22, 2010", when "Timonen notified [RDFRS] he was ceasing all work for them", and he handed over the RDFRS store's books "on or around June 2010" - after his resignation.

That is, someone - most likely Robin Elisabeth Cornwell - started messing around with the credits on Josh Timonen's work at least two months before anyone had even glanced at the RDFRS Store books and spotted any of the alleged embezzlement. And Josh resigned prior to handing the books over to RDFRS. And since the store was hitherto operated entirely through UBP, with no contracts to RDFRS - Josh was under no legal obligation even to show RDFRS those books - but he did, voluntarily...

Also - say what you wish about Josh's conduct, and how he should have managed the RDFRS Store - there's just no evidence that he was operating against Dawkins' wishes in his operation of the RDFRS Store. Indeed, RDFRS was landed with financial sanctions during their lawsuit, for failing to provide this evidence. And, indeed - there's reportedly evidence that Timonen was behaving just exactly as both Dawkins and Cornwell had suggested to him in the first place:

The above is from the Declaration of Charles Coate, paragraph 9 - with my added emphasis.

And as for the forum meltdown - Josh most likely wasn't acting alone, or without encouragement from within RDFRS - if this email is legit. It was sent to me by Andrew Chalkley - and he says it was originally sent from Cornwell to Josh Timonen, and forwarded by her, to Andrew, to "bring him in on the discussion".

So -

1) Josh Timonen may have been being actively encouraged from within RDFRS during forumgate.

2) Somebody started messing around with Timonen and Norton's video credits over a month before Timonen resigned and voluntarily handed over the Store's books. The credits were then subsequently changed repeatedly through 2010 and 2011. And in June 2011, Cornwell's bio on RD.net was edited, and a specific lie about her "filming lecture events" was inserted.

3) Those within RDFRS were consistently unable or unwilling to provide evidence of their informal agreement with Timonen regarding his running of the store.

4) Timonen et al have provided evidence of said agreement, which reportedly directly contradicts allegations made by RDFRS against them - and RDFRS's only response is that the communications had been "taken out of context". And they have failed to provide any evidence to elaborate on the intended context.

Now, do you think it's maybe possible that there has been some genuine contention and conflict about Timonen's ownership of work he created while working with RDFRS, which pre-dates any alleged embezzlement? And would you agree that RDFRS's response to legal challenges regarding intellectual property to date have been irregular, to say the least? And would you be willing to concede that it's a possibility that those within RDFRS might genuinely have had poor memories, or some cheek, in going after Timonen for embezzlement, despite being unable/unwilling to provide evidence - and despite evidence existing suggesting that Timonen was running the store as they had agreed with him?

And in light of some of the evidence presented, and the possibilities suggested by that evidence - would you be willing to consider that maybe, maybe, Timonen has some right to feel aggrieved at RDFRS and to take action against them?
Then they for sudden joy did weep,
And I for sorrow sung,
That such a king should play bo-peep,
And go the fools among.
Prithee, nuncle, keep a schoolmaster that can teach
thy fool to lie: I would fain learn to lie.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 pm

:lol: Schadenfreuden ist gut ya?

Fuck time the great healer, I have a deep seated hatred of Richard Dawkins - as a person - and will until he dies. Even after I'll still think of him as a fool and a douchebag.

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Făkünamę wrote:Fuck time the great healer, I have a deep seated hatred of Richard Dawkins - as a person - and will until he dies. Even after I'll still think of him as a fool and a douchebag.
I sent him an email recently, telling him to go fuck himself, in response to his most recent fundraising drive for RDFRS. I don't apologise for anything I said. His only defence is that he most definitely didn't write the dreck to which I was responding. His duplicitous and deceitful Executive Director most likely had her hand in that, too. And he's probably too damn naive to see the importance of what I was saying, otherwise.

I later wrote this open letter about RDFRS: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12WN ... bYiJg/edit

I still think Richard is a nice man who ultimately means well - but he has been vain, naive, negligent, cynical, and just plain fucking stupid and idiotic beyond words, in just about every aspect of his involvement, and lack of involvement, with RDFRS.
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:39 pm

What kind of a world are we living in when rich men can't just have their opponents kneecapped.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:10 am

I do curbjobs for $500 plus expenses.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:55 pm

lordpasternack wrote:Hello Dave. I'd like to impart a few more facts that might at least mute your aggression. In response to the case against him having been dismissed with prejudice - Josh has been suing RDFRS over copyright issues for a few months now, and he has been winning the case.

And the response of RDFRS's Executive Director to the challenges hasn't been to cut losses and move on, or attempt to negotiate copyright with Timonen - but to attempt repeatedly to rewrite history on the YouTube channel.

Oh - and claiming on her staff bio on RD.net that it was HER who had done "the filming of lecture events made available on the RDnet website". Yeah. Yeah - she did that, too...

Actually - I should also specifically mention - she first started messing around with those YouTube credits in early April 2010. It was later - "on or about May 22, 2010", when "Timonen notified [RDFRS] he was ceasing all work for them", and he handed over the RDFRS store's books "on or around June 2010" - after his resignation.

That is, someone - most likely Robin Elisabeth Cornwell - started messing around with the credits on Josh Timonen's work at least two months before anyone had even glanced at the RDFRS Store books and spotted any of the alleged embezzlement. And Josh resigned prior to handing the books over to RDFRS. And since the store was hitherto operated entirely through UBP, with no contracts to RDFRS - Josh was under no legal obligation even to show RDFRS those books - but he did, voluntarily...

Also - say what you wish about Josh's conduct, and how he should have managed the RDFRS Store - there's just no evidence that he was operating against Dawkins' wishes in his operation of the RDFRS Store. Indeed, RDFRS was landed with financial sanctions during their lawsuit, for failing to provide this evidence. And, indeed - there's reportedly evidence that Timonen was behaving just exactly as both Dawkins and Cornwell had suggested to him in the first place:

The above is from the Declaration of Charles Coate, paragraph 9 - with my added emphasis.

And as for the forum meltdown - Josh most likely wasn't acting alone, or without encouragement from within RDFRS - if this email is legit. It was sent to me by Andrew Chalkley - and he says it was originally sent from Cornwell to Josh Timonen, and forwarded by her, to Andrew, to "bring him in on the discussion".

So -

1) Josh Timonen may have been being actively encouraged from within RDFRS during forumgate.

2) Somebody started messing around with Timonen and Norton's video credits over a month before Timonen resigned and voluntarily handed over the Store's books. The credits were then subsequently changed repeatedly through 2010 and 2011. And in June 2011, Cornwell's bio on RD.net was edited, and a specific lie about her "filming lecture events" was inserted.

3) Those within RDFRS were consistently unable or unwilling to provide evidence of their informal agreement with Timonen regarding his running of the store.

4) Timonen et al have provided evidence of said agreement, which reportedly directly contradicts allegations made by RDFRS against them - and RDFRS's only response is that the communications had been "taken out of context". And they have failed to provide any evidence to elaborate on the intended context.

Now, do you think it's maybe possible that there has been some genuine contention and conflict about Timonen's ownership of work he created while working with RDFRS, which pre-dates any alleged embezzlement? And would you agree that RDFRS's response to legal challenges regarding intellectual property to date have been irregular, to say the least? And would you be willing to concede that it's a possibility that those within RDFRS might genuinely have had poor memories, or some cheek, in going after Timonen for embezzlement, despite being unable/unwilling to provide evidence - and despite evidence existing suggesting that Timonen was running the store as they had agreed with him?

And in light of some of the evidence presented, and the possibilities suggested by that evidence - would you be willing to consider that maybe, maybe, Timonen has some right to feel aggrieved at RDFRS and to take action against them?
I can't speak about the legal issues as I not a solicitor, Timonen is probably legally right but so is a conman who dupes a pensioner into signing over their life saving over some building work to their home. Just because he is legally right does not mean he didn't fleece the RDF which does good work for the atheist community in general. As for the copyright issues he has a bit of cheek as it was all Richard's work, the speaking tours, books and videos. It is Richard's name that made the online store and without that Timonen would just be another bozo with an online store which wouldn't have been very profitable.

As for people calling Dawkins a mug etc, the man has a very busy schedule writing books and promoting science and atheism. Dawkins was blindly loyal to a person (whom he presumed cared about the RDF as much has he did) who stabbed him in the back, the money raised should have been going to good causes which the foundation supports not spent on building upgrades for Timonen's girlfriends home and giving him a large bank account.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 am

lordpasternack wrote:
Făkünamę wrote:Fuck time the great healer, I have a deep seated hatred of Richard Dawkins - as a person - and will until he dies. Even after I'll still think of him as a fool and a douchebag.
I sent him an email recently, telling him to go fuck himself, in response to his most recent fundraising drive for RDFRS. I don't apologise for anything I said. His only defence is that he most definitely didn't write the dreck to which I was responding. His duplicitous and deceitful Executive Director most likely had her hand in that, too. And he's probably too damn naive to see the importance of what I was saying, otherwise.

I later wrote this open letter about RDFRS: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12WN ... bYiJg/edit

I still think Richard is a nice man who ultimately means well - but he has been vain, naive, negligent, cynical, and just plain fucking stupid and idiotic beyond words, in just about every aspect of his involvement, and lack of involvement, with RDFRS.
Just read your open letter and it is quite damning of the RDFRS, though to be fair most charities are notoriously inefficient what with operating costs and advertising etc. Having goals is fine but they have set themselves quite a task to get even half of that done. Plus if I was ever recruiting anybody I wouldn't be taking Richards advice anytime soon. :biggrin:

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:24 am

You might also want to read this post I wrote on another thread: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 4#p1348624

And I can also assure you on no uncertain terms that Richard Dawkins is far more preoccupied with vagina than with furthering his charities' aims.
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:16 am

lordpasternack wrote:And I can also assure you on no uncertain terms that Richard Dawkins is far more preoccupied with vagina than with furthering his charities' aims.
Hmmm juicy. :naughty:

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 am

lordpasternack wrote:You might also want to read this post I wrote on another thread: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 4#p1348624

And I can also assure you on no uncertain terms that Richard Dawkins is far more preoccupied with vagina than with furthering his charities' aims.
Richard Dawkins' private life is none of my business, that he has no business acumen and is a poor judge of character is a given. What I don't understand is your stake in all this? What do you hope to gain by your actions? I agree that his foundation needs a good shake up and better leadership but it appears that is due to neglect than any wrong doings on Richards part.