RD.net to be re-revamped!

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Re: RD.net to be re-revamped!

Post by klr » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:53 am

lordpasternack wrote:I can no longer edit the above post.

For the erasure of Andrew Chalkley, see the "Built by Andrew Chalkley" citation on the foot of the page, present on 11 July 2011, and absent from 14 July 2011, onwards…

She probably took her time in effacing that particular mention of traitor Chalkley, only because it was so small and it had escaped her notice for a few months. 

Chalkley had resigned in November 2010, citing Cornwell and her "persistent re-writing of history" as the explicit reason.

And eight months later, true to form, Cornwell wrote Chalkley out of history. :)
" History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." - Churchill
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler
About me: I have remarkable elbows.

Post by lordpasternack » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Like I said - heaps of evidence, of various kinds of malfeasance… The trouble is knowing things at that level of minutiae, and having to condense and summarise it all to give just the bigger picture, and the most important details of the story. :tea:
Then they for sudden joy did weep,
And I for sorrow sung,
That such a king should play bo-peep,
And go the fools among.
Prithee, nuncle, keep a schoolmaster that can teach
thy fool to lie: I would fain learn to lie.

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:01 am

OK lordpasternack things are coming to a head, not in a way me and cassiabugman thought it would and what made Red Celt flounce. Basically the religious just don't want to acknowledge we exist even if we are infighting. Though you have got the attention of people with a agenda, namely FTB though they are not interested in nepotism or calling out RDFRS for not even trying to reach its goals.

First we have crazy cat lady Ophelia Benson:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... nd-lies-2/

Then we have Stefunny:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/almostdiamo ... o-we-need/

None of these posts are interested in whether RDFRS is doing the job it claims it will do. They seem more interested in smearing Richard Dawkins and slut shaming him. Now you have always claimed that you were more interested in exposing the nepotism and poor preformance Of RDFRS and I have no reason to doubt you, so care to go to these other blogs to set the record straight. :ask:
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:49 am

I've had a fair amount of traffic to my open letter the past day or so, but I don't know the exact source.

Stephanie Svan's dismissal of said letter is odd… Did the Foundation make pledges to fulfill projects with donors' money or not? Have they fulfilled those projects or not? And that aside, how can she accurately guess at how the money was otherwise (mis)spent? She "looked into" it? I hope she can offer something more in-depth than a surmise based on her own observations.

As for the costs involved in pursuing Timonen - well, yes - that was a very irresponsible lawsuit to pursue in the first place, especially given that it was entirely baseless, and most likely malicious…
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:42 am

It's fascinating to read the rampant speculation in the comments of Ophelia's blog. I really don't have time to address it all - but just quickly…

Yes, I have been contemptuous and mocking of Dawkins via private email about his "secret agenda", and his deception about his interesting hiring practices.

No, I haven't contacted Cornwell personally, ever, regarding the issue. She once contacted me, and we had the sort of conversation that made me never want to see her face again, ever. She lied repeatedly, and then attempted to gaslight me, when I was calling her out for her lies.

Nor have I contacted Paula Kirby about the issue in almost two years, and nor did I stress the particular issue of her putative relationship with Richard, at the time. I have no more hard feelings about Paula - and that's pretty much all I'll say about her for now. She's left the "atheist community" as she sees it, and I have cause to believe that this was due in part to the internal politics of RDF, and being messed about (and perhaps lied about) by Cornwell.

PS. And my surname is Dalgleish. Dal-gleish. Two L's. If it helps you to remember, it's thought to be derived from the Gaelic "dail" (dale) and "glas" (green). Yes, I'm effectively "Heather Greendale" - but that just doesn't have the same ring to it…
Last edited by lordpasternack on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Post by Robert_S » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:51 am

lordpasternack wrote: As for the costs involved in pursuing Timonen - well, yes - that was a very irresponsible lawsuit to pursue in the first place, especially given that it was entirely baseless, and most likely malicious…
It always struck me as more likely to be ass-covering than malicious.

"What? the profits from the store went into that guy's house?"
"Err... No that's not it at all... "
"Well?"
"We're going to file a lawsuit that will drag on longer than your attention span... hopefully"
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:17 am

22. All products sold in the Upper Branch Store publicized the issues and cause(s) supported and advanced by Dawkins and RDF but Dawkins made clear that, in Dawkins’ own words, the Upper Branch Store was “not directly concerned with RDF[]’ activities.”

23. At all times hereunder, Plaintiff was an independent business (independent from RDF, et al.), and Mr. Timonen autonomously ran and operated the Upper Branch Store from a location within Los Angeles, California.

24. Timonen proposed to Dawkins that Timonen could donate certain profits of the Upper Branch Store operation to RDF. In response, on or about July 25, 2007, Dawkins emailed Timonen in Los Angeles: “it’s your baby, your profits, your tax . . . as for whether Upper Branch should make a donation to RDF[], I don’t think you should feel any moral obligations in that regard.”

My emphasis.

The above is from Upper Branch's First Amended Complaint against RDF: Paragraphs 22-24, pages 7-8.
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:44 am

Ding dong!

And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:06 pm

lordpasternack wrote: ...

PS. And my surname is Dalgleish. Dal-gleish. Two L's. If it helps you to remember, it's thought to be derived from the Gaelic "dail" (dale) and "glas" (green). Yes, I'm effectively "Heather Greendale" - but that just doesn't have the same ring to it…
All hail "King Kenny" Dalglish ... I mean, Kenny Greendale:

God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:07 pm

klr wrote:
lordpasternack wrote: ...

All hail "King Kenny" Dalglish ... I mean, Kenny Greendale:

The one and only true god. :D
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Not a close relation. Spells his name wrongly and everything. ;)
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Okay, it's about time I threw some more evidence out here regarding the lies and deception by both Richard Dawkins and Robin Elisabeth Cornwell - with specific respect to the claims, including contradictory claims, cited below. Some simple and irrefutable evidence regarding the truth of these claims will be in my next post, which will be posted shortly. And it still hardly scrapes the tip of the iceberg of the lies and deception coming from RDF.

1REC-RD-ltd.png
1REC-RD-ltd.png (23.1 KiB) Viewed 5788 times
1REC-RD-ltd2.png
1REC-RD-ltd2.png (27.79 KiB) Viewed 5788 times
1REC-RD-ltd3.png
With the above excerpt taken from an email written by Robin Elisabeth Cornwell on 21 May 2010, and quoted in the the Second Amended Complaint of Upper Branch's lawsuit against RDFRS et al, page 15 - with my added emphasis.
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Robin Elisabeth Cornwell's putative current place of residence is shown on page 6 of RDF's 2010 Annual Return (which is also available to download from Guidestar):
Mistress Flat on RDF annual return.PNG
And a quick run of that address through the Arlington, VA Property Data Search reveals the following:
Mistress Flat.PNG
Enough said, for now.
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Why does RD bother responding? I did not think he was an idiot, but has he no grasp of practical matters?

lordpasternack
Divine Knob Twiddler

Post by lordpasternack » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Tero wrote:Why does RD bother responding?
In that particular incidence? Desperation... Well, mostly Cornwell's desperation, which she has inculcated in him - while also inculcating in him that he should and must lie about the issue, and that it's perfectly okay for him to lie about these things...

PS. So if any readers out there were one of the lucky people who had been told by Richard Dawkins that I was a crazed woman spreading "ridiculous lies" about him - with regard to his expressed and fulfilled intent to buy apartments for Robin Elisabeth Cornwell - please enjoy the epiphany that you are now having! Richard Dawkins not only lied about the issue at hand - he lied about me, with the intent to smear and discredit me. What a lovely, upstanding gentleman...
Last edited by lordpasternack on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And I for sorrow sung,
And go the fools among.