Rationalskepiticism,lol.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Re: Rationalskepiticism,lol.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Robert_S wrote:LOL.

Dave, after how I've been treated by you, I don't take any unsupported accusations by you very seriously.

rEv, I've seen you pull shit here that would have gotten you banned at 99% of the fora out there.

MGTOW, good for you!

Didn't realize you took posting on the intertubes so seriously, if I have upset you then I apologize. It is just people who sit on the fence rub me up the wrong way. I still don't know how you and surr57 haven't had a heart attack, don't you feel passion or anger about anything; can't you just lose it or explode once in a while?
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Scott1328 wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
Scott1328 wrote:
Xamonas Chegwé wrote:You and rEv should get a room. :tea:
The difference being that rEv is still missed at RatSkep
Who are you again?
Nobody. I am just having a good laugh at you
You must be easily amused, still knock yourself out.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:13 pm

JimC wrote:Pre-emptive banning!
I'll bet rEv is even banned from his own forum. :razzle:

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:15 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:
JimC wrote:Pre-emptive banning!
I'll bet rEv is even banned from his own forum. :razzle:
Lucky break there!
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Post by Robert_S » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:09 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Robert_S wrote:LOL.

Dave, after how I've been treated by you, I don't take any unsupported accusations by you very seriously.

rEv, I've seen you pull shit here that would have gotten you banned at 99% of the fora out there.

MGTOW, good for you!

Didn't realize you took posting on the intertubes so seriously, if I have upset you then I apologize. It is just people who sit on the fence rub me up the wrong way. I still don't know how you and surr57 haven't had a heart attack, don't you feel passion or anger about anything; can't you just lose it or explode once in a while?
Upset? Not exactly. I'm a bit annoyed to be sure. I'm three or four sentences annoyed, not long rambling paragraph annoyed.

I generally don't feel passionate about parts of the internet I don't participate in. If I had a nickel for every time one part of the internet looked at another part and said...
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

Scott1328

Post by Scott1328 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:12 am

rEvolutionist wrote:
Robert_S wrote: rEv, I've seen you pull shit here that would have gotten you banned at 99% of the fora out there.
I'm so bannable that I just found out I'm banned from a forum I have never visited before... :lol:
FireShot Pro Screen Capture #188 - 'The VideoLAN Forums • Information' - forum_videolan_org_viewtopic_php_t=56514&f=14.jpg
:{D
It's probably a ban on the anonymizer you use. Either that or the various PhPBB maybe sharing a database of known abusers.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:16 am

Scott1328 wrote:

...sharing a database of known abusers...
:hehe:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:24 am

Geez, I fucking hope not.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scott1328

Post by Scott1328 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:03 am

How many socks have you had banned at RatSkep alone? Four? five? I imagine some of the forum admins talks each other.

Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Post by Robert_S » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:50 am

:hehe:
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 am

I doubt LIFE does anything more than the most minimum amount of work on that forum. He hasn't been sited in 6 months or more. The guy has pretty much abandoned the place.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Scott1328

Post by Scott1328 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:55 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:I doubt LIFE does anything more than the most minimum amount of work on that forum. He hasn't been sited in 6 months or more. The guy has pretty much abandoned the place.
He was just online on Monday.

Besides Kiore and Thwoth do pretty much all the heavy lifting anymore.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:18 am

Ah ok. Well place my comment from when I was last there (about a month ago). He hadn't logged on for many months. All things requiring action from him weren't getting done. He really needs to get other admins on board.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:32 am

Lol, just checked Ratskep and my thread has grown by 2,000 views since the last post there (23rd Dec) it now has over 14,800 views. That makes it the second biggest thread on the general discussion part of the forum, nothing is going to beat the stoners thread, naughty ratskepions. :smoke: It even beats their own podcast thread which has been going for three and a half years. No wonder I was suspended as they can't allow an interesting debate about a current topic to be on going, some of their members will get over excited and wet themselves.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:41 am

Make a sock and go back there and stir shit up! :D