Hey, Josh! You utter twat!

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Witticism
About me: Legend in my own Kitteh litteh

Re: Hey, Josh! You utter twat!

Post by Witticism » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Bella Fortuna wrote:I think you left out a 'twat' there...
hehehehe

Talk about an 'own goal' ... idiots!
Jimmy Lee Farnsworth: Erwin, admit that you are a sinner.
Fletch: Uh. Well, I've sinned. I didn't take any Polaroids or anything. But, yeah, I've sinned.
Jimmy Lee Farnsworth: The Lord forgives ya!
Fletch: Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you. Amen. What? Other sins? Uh, I parked in a handicap spot on my way up here. Actually, on a handicap person. I told him I'd be back in five minutes, so that's not such a big deal.

Witticism

Post by Witticism » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:32 pm

pawiz wrote:Has something bad happened?
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Fletch: Uh. Well, I've sinned. I didn't take any Polaroids or anything. But, yeah, I've sinned.
Fletch: Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you. Amen. What? Other sins? Uh, I parked in a handicap spot on my way up here. Actually, on a handicap person. I told him I'd be back in five minutes, so that's not such a big deal.

ED209

Post by ED209 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Like most of the posters at RDF I never knew of Josh's existence, until the odious little arsewipe closed down the forum without notice apparently out of vanity. I will briefly hold the name in my mind as a figure of utter contempt, before forgetting it forever. I mean, 'Josh' - it's even a feeble name.

Oh well, I look forward to settling in and meeting the members here as well as all the fugees from RDF (really like the Ubuntu theme BTW...)

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:48 pm

ED209 wrote:Like most of the posters at RDF I never knew of Josh's existence, until the odious little arsewipe closed down the forum without notice apparently out of vanity. I will briefly hold the name in my mind as a figure of utter contempt, before forgetting it forever. I mean, 'Josh' - it's even a feeble name.

Oh well, I look forward to settling in and meeting the members here as well as all the fugees from RDF (really like the Ubuntu theme BTW...)
Unfortunately his name is a bit of a misnomer, as he wasn't joshing...
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

Witticism

Post by Witticism » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Bella Fortuna wrote:
ED209 wrote:Like most of the posters at RDF I never knew of Josh's existence, until the odious little arsewipe closed down the forum without notice apparently out of vanity. I will briefly hold the name in my mind as a figure of utter contempt, before forgetting it forever. I mean, 'Josh' - it's even a feeble name.

Unfortunately his name is a bit of a misnomer, as he wasn't joshing...
:funny:

Hey Josh ...
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/co ... 482557.jpg[/imgc]

PS. Actually I don't hate anyone ... but just thought that :up: was funny ;)

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Maybe he should change his name to something more reflective of his actions.... ooooh, I dunno, something like Lying Conniving Twatsicle III...
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

Arse

Post by Arse » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Arrogant dickhead would be an appropriate name for him.

Paul1

Post by Paul1 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Hey ED209, good to see members are still about. I am in the same boat, I didn't even know who he was.

Does Richard Dawkins have anything to say about this, like "WTF are you doing to my organisation?"

ficklefiend

Post by ficklefiend » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Set phasers tae malky!
www.ficklefiend.deviantart.com

Arcanyn

Post by Arcanyn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 pm

I must say, with this action of his, Josh has just succeeded at making this guy appear intelligent:

Formerly TEP of the richarddawkins.net forum, before Timonen had a Jim Jones moment.

ED209

Post by ED209 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Paul1 wrote:Hey ED209, good to see members are still about. I am in the same boat, I didn't even know who he was.

Does Richard Dawkins have anything to say about this, like "WTF are you doing to my organisation?"
I just fished myself out 15 mins ago, still soaked and covered in seaweed. Seen a lot of familiar names already!

I shouldn't imagine The Big Dick (I'm told Richard likes to refer to himself as that) has anything to do with the administration of the forum connected to his site, and indeed he only posted to it on the most infrequent occasions such as dire emergencies or that time he was selling his wife's paintings and we all acted like god had walked into the room. Hopefully now he'll be able to use his site and brand to communicate his views more effectively, though I suspect he'll need more competent staff than the kind of shitheel who'd just pull the plug on the forums like that. Maybe he just wanted a more grown-up site that wasn't swamped with the great unwashed insulting each other like Ben Goldacre, or maybe this saves cash (it is a charity, after all) which could be better spent elsewhere, and maybe it's only fair to Dawkins that someone should have more control over the content that gets posted under his name.

Now let's get back to calling this Josh a suppurating rectum :mob: ....

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm

ED209 wrote: Now let's get back to calling this Josh a suppurating rectum :mob: ....
Ok. Josh is a suppurating rectum. A suppurating rat's rectum. A suppurating rat's rectum inside a dead skunk that's been shoved up a week-old dead rhino's twat.

I feel better now.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

redwhine

Post by redwhine » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Sticking with the youTube theme...

redwhine

Post by redwhine » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Paul1 wrote:Hey ED209, good to see members are still about. I am in the same boat, I didn't even know who he was.

Doubt it.

They waited till he was out of the way in Australia.

They warned the mods not to try to e-mail him!