Your country sucks ass

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: Your country sucks ass

Post by JimC » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:08 am

To give some credit to Cunt, I don't doubt that he found the blatant example of racism he described to be offensive...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:12 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:08 am
To give some credit to Cunt, I don't doubt that he found the blatant example of racism he described to be offensive...
And what good is that if he spends all his time online promoting and defending white nationalists and alt-righters, repeating their talking points, spreading their propaganda, and attacking America's current black civil rights movement using EXACTLY the same attacks that racists have used against America's black civil right's movements since the '60s?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:15 am

It illustrates the point that conservative people can decry blatant examples of racism (though usually claiming them to be due to rare bad apples) while not able to see the wider problem of systemic racism.
And my gin!

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:51 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:15 am
It illustrates the point that conservative people can decry blatant examples of racism (though usually claiming them to be due to rare bad apples) while not able to see the wider problem of systemic racism.
Yes, exactly, but what are you giving him credit for? For finding one individual act of racism objectionable? He doesn't even acknowledge that systemic racism exists. Systemic racism does far more damage to society than individual instances of racism.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:01 am

Well, he could have actively joined in, or described the incident in a way that showed that he didn't really care.

Racists who are prepared to act out their racism publicly are lost causes. However, people who at least hate to see overt racism, even if they currently cannot see beyond that, have a chance of developing broader views...
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:16 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:08 am
You wouldn't dare say anything to the offender, who, by the way, would have used the same exact attacks on you.

It isn't as simple as that simpleton antefa provocateur thinks.

It's uglier, and more uncomfortable than I've described, but I doubt you would find it any less frustrating.

An indiginous person accusing foreigners of horrible things (colonizing) and treating them poorly based on race is nothing new, but it isn't as neat and simple as it looks.

I've mentioned the Gladue Principle before. With Canada being such a backwater, no-one cares usually. It does point to how our justice system tries to treat people differently based on race (or systemic racism).
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:34 am

Lol, I half suspected it, but this seems to confirm it - this was a case of racism against whites. Not surprised this sort of racism registers higher for Cunt than racism against minorities.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:39 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:34 am
Lol, I half suspected it, but this seems to confirm it - this was a case of racism against whites. Not surprised this sort of racism registers higher for Cunt than racism against minorities.
The tent was run by a black lady, with her black helper.

Their colour, hasn't anything to do with it.

Of course, I wouldn't expect much depth of understanding from you. Much more fun for you to troll and call people names. Hell, if you knew what 'race' I was, I might have to take your opinion seriously. Good think I know your worth on this.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:47 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:39 am
pErvinalia wrote:
I stand corrected.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:50 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:47 am
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
I stand corrected.
You are hilarious.

I told you, the colour of the target didn't matter in this case. You would get the same treatment by the asshole, and I don't know what colour you are.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:56 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:50 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
I stand corrected.
You are hilarious.
That was as close to an apology as you will get from me. I'm with Seabass. You don't give a fuck about wider racism.
I told you, the colour of the target didn't matter in this case.
You tell us a lot of rubbish Cunt. Not easy determining what is plausible or not.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:03 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:56 am
Cunt wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:50 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
I stand corrected.
You are hilarious.
That was as close to an apology as you will get from me. I'm with Seabass. You don't give a fuck about wider racism.
I told you, the colour of the target didn't matter in this case.
You tell us a lot of rubbish Cunt. Not easy determining what is plausible or not.
If you look up what that Gladu Principle is, you might get a sense for how tricky this is, and how it might not be so 'BLACK & WHITE' to react to this incidence of racism.

Or you could act superior, and treat me like a racist, while not knowing what race I am, or what race my family, friends and wider community are.

One would be trollish and stupid.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:46 am

Cunt, you do yourself no service by not accurately and objectively describing the situation you observed.
And my gin!

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:13 am

And this it why I stopped giving Cunt the benefit of the doubt some time ago... :fp:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:17 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:46 am
Cunt, you do yourself no service by not accurately and objectively describing the situation you observed.
What can I tell you? I don't know where I lost you...

Some asshole spouted racist awfulness at a vendor. It bothered me because no-one (including me) could say or do anything about it. Or wouldn't.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: