Them dark skinned people are dumb?

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Them dark skinned people are dumb?

Post by Tero » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:17 pm

Animavore wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:30 pm
Does this mean my brother (not me, I go red) is dumber in the Summer than the Winter?
Well, the tables in the link do not support that. And the studies. I just put the topic title in simple terms, as dark skinned people are the majority in those areas. But if you are white and born and raised in those areas, you would suffer the same fate:
No racial dependences
None of the studies used here, conclude that the intelligence quotient is influenced by a particular race. In some cases, differences within population groups were found (e.g. in Basil: Blacks 71, Mulatto 81, Whites 95, Japaneses 99), but all differences could be attributed to their origin, level of education or other factors.

In 2006 Donald Templera and Hiroko Arikawab found a connection between increasing skin pigmentation and a decreasing IQ. Even this was not racially dued, because the pigmentation grade is climatically conditioned. The observations were also made within the same groups of other races, e.g. caucasians.
Most strongly correlated, to score high on test, was income and education, then temperature of area

Gambia IQ 60 income 534 $ education spending 11 $ temp 32.8 °C
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Them dark skinned people are dumb?

Post by rainbow » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:57 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:25 pm
Srsly:

Let's not forget that IQ is an arbitrary, subjective measure and thus isn't an absolute measure of an individuals worth or value. When a lot of people say 'Them dark skinned people are dumb' they're actually saying that the non-white members of the community are demonstrably less-than: less capable, less deserving, less valuable, and in some senses less human with fewer rights and protections, than themselves.

Where one sits on the bell curve of IQ only signifies where one sits on the bell curve of IQ, where the 'top' of the bell is described by the azimuth of the curve - the high point of the bit in the middle, not the tapering sliver of the bit on the right-hand side.
Well certainly this belief is based on incredible stupidity.
Therefore racists, whether tanned or not will occupy the shallow end. I put it down to education, mostly.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4