I'm not racist, but...
- Sean Hayden
- Microagressor
- Posts: 19644
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm
- About me: cool enough
- Contact:
Re: I'm not racist, but...
They should've stuffed it with money first so that coins spilled everywhere as it bounced, it would have made for a better metaphor. How many parents realized they're suckers at that very moment? 
I think my barber may have the Shine.
If your everyday life seems poor, don’t blame it; blame yourself; admit to yourself that you are not enough of a poet to call forth its riches; because for the creator there is no poverty and no poor, indifferent place. --Rilke.
If your everyday life seems poor, don’t blame it; blame yourself; admit to yourself that you are not enough of a poet to call forth its riches; because for the creator there is no poverty and no poor, indifferent place. --Rilke.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests