In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

For (slightly) serious discussion of things involving balls and a lot of effort (that aren't sex!)
Post Reply
User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 8974
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by rainbow » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:01 am

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:51 am
Śiva wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:27 am
Svartalf wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:22 pm
Fuck a duck
Come on Svarty, join the party! :cheer:
:sadcheer:
party, for that? you know how unsufferable those car horns are? or how difficult it made coming back home from a friend's? that's not a party, not for people who have better things to do, like try to sleep because you know, the next morning you have to rise early... plus, this Gulliver does not party with complete yahoos. :sadcheer:
At least an African team won.
Fala cara de cú!

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 33930
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by Svartalf » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:13 am

:lol:
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 61000
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by JimC » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:15 am

Fuck off, world! Try winning a tournament of Aussie Rules football, you pussies!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 33930
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by Svartalf » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:17 am

Given the growing popularity of MMA, there's no doubt that aussi rules wil some time replace English footie.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
Scot Dutchy
Posts: 11368
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm
About me: Dijk beschermer
Location: 's-Gravenhage, Nederland
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:44 am

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:17 am
Given the growing popularity of MMA, there's no doubt that aussi rules wil some time replace English footie.
Oh please dont insult us. Aussi pussies.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

User avatar
Seabass
Posts: 4184
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:32 pm
About me: Natural instinct for science
Location: The River of Blood
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by Seabass » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:15 am

Jesus, that crowd's almost as big as the one at Trump's inauguration.

"The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots." ―H.L. Mencken

"Bad government is the natural product of rule by those who believe government is bad." —Thomas Frank

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind." —Einstein
"I’m a nationalist." —Trump

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 49207
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:25 am

:lol:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 33930
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by Svartalf » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:52 am

:lol: too
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:07 pm

JimC wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:15 am
Fuck off, world! Try winning a tournament of Aussie Rules football, you pussies!
Don't you mean Aussie Rules "Hand Egg?" :leave:
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Seabass wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:15 am
Jesus, that crowd's almost as big as the one at Trump's inauguration.

Image
:fix:
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 8974
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by rainbow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:46 am

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:10 pm
:fix:
Have you stopped sulking?
Fala cara de cú!

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 38098
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by Animavore » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:54 am

I bet he was expecting greatness with the Putin meeting and was relishing rubbing everyone's nose in it.

Instead he saw the true man that day. Not the keyboard warrior hiding behind Twitter. Or the man on stage before his carefully selected crowds screaming into the echo chamber. But the weak, ineffectual, out of his depth loser that he really is. Which anyone who saw this unprepared, spoilt brat get spanked over Hillary's knee in debate ages ago already knew.
"[Donald Trump] a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose".
- New Zealand mosque shooter.

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:07 pm

rainbow wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:46 am
Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:10 pm
:fix:
Have you stopped sulking?
Sulking? What reason would I have to sulk?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 8974
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by rainbow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:07 pm
rainbow wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:46 am
Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:10 pm
:fix:
Have you stopped sulking?
Sulking? What reason would I have to sulk?
It is very rude to answer a question with a question.
Fala cara de cú!

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: In Putin's Russia, World Cup plays you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:51 pm

It was a rude question, so it deserved nothing less than a rude response.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests