Calcio Storico. Not for sissies or people who need rules.

For (slightly) serious discussion of things involving balls and a lot of effort (that aren't sex!)
FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Calcio Storico. Not for sissies or people who need rules.

Post by FBM » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:55 am

:shock: I remember when the UFC first got started, some US states threatened to charge any participants with assault.

"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

Cormac

Re: Calcio Storico. Not for sissies or people who need rules

Post by Cormac » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:07 am

FBM wrote::shock: I remember when the UFC first got started, some US states threatened to charge any participants with assault.

Pussies.
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

Wanna buy some pegs Dave, I've got some pegs here...
You're my wife now!

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Post by FBM » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am

In the US, you mean?
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:40 am

Aussie Rules on steroids. JimC, where are you?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould