Bullshit is useful

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Bullshit is useful

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:42 am

One of the qanon conspiracy theories swirling is that JFK was killed by the Deep State for trying to end the Fed, and that another Kennedy was rescued, but Deep Staters (and the public) think he was killed in a plane crash in the 90s'.

Fun story, but even better, one of the masters seems to be playing along, with his timely release of this song.

However much bullshit is bullshit, this poetry has plenty of truth in it. At least as far as my heart is concerned. Jesus fuck this Dylan guy can really do it.

And I still say he can't sing very good.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:28 am

laklak wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:32 am
that bobble headed pedo scout master Schiff.
Adam Schiff?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/adam- ... hile-hoax/
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:33 pm

A little more context about the testing fiasco. It turns out that we did not in fact reject an offer of test kits from the WHO as no such offer was made. We chose not to use a formula developed by Germany in favor of developing our own. This is apparently something most advanced countries do, and it was what we did under Obama. The problem this time was a manufacturing defect.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/us-coronavirus-test/

It seems that as far as testing goes we are heading towards definitely ruling out a better outcome under another President that wouldn't just be the result of luck.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:20 pm

That 17 minute song was better bullshit.

Trump put 17 flags next to his big ship speech. Then the ship traced out a 'Q' in the water while underway.

17's everywhere. There has to be a word for that kind of bullshit...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:37 pm

Is THIS a 'coincidence' too?

(spoilered to protect the conpsiracy)
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
q.png
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:44 pm

:wacky:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:01 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:44 pm
:wacky:
Even this emoticon pErv posted is making a 'q' in the air. 17 times, it looks like.

Fucking spooky.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:36 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:33 pm
A little more context about the testing fiasco. It turns out that we did not in fact reject an offer of test kits from the WHO as no such offer was made. We chose not to use a formula developed by Germany in favor of developing our own. This is apparently something most advanced countries do, and it was what we did under Obama. The problem this time was a manufacturing defect.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/us-coronavirus-test/

It seems that as far as testing goes we are heading towards definitely ruling out a better outcome under another President that wouldn't just be the result of luck.
This isn't new. The first test by the American firm had a defect. At that point, we could have started using the WHO one and didn't.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:17 am

It was new to me and I'm sure many others as well.

Now, you'll forgive me if I'm skeptical of your insistence yet again that things are really quite simple, and they could have just used the WHO tests after discovering the CDC's tests were faulty. First, after some of the test kits were discovered to be faulty an emergency was declared and this apparently presented new legal difficulties for labs that wanted to compensate for the CDC's late start. Now, after the faulty tests were discovered, was the WHO standing by with thousands of tests to give us, or were they in possession of a recipe for working tests? If it's the later, then what makes you think we didn't also have one at that point?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:55 am

I think it's reasonable to fall on the side of Trump being an incompetent fool, as he's been an incompetent fool for the last 4 years. Parsimony.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:58 am

Yeah, that's obvious. Unfortunately it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:01 am

He could have used the WHO test to start testing Americans, but instead he decided to wait for private American companies to come up with their own.
How is that not misleading in exactly the manner discussed in the snopes link Seabass? You posted that just a few days ago.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:44 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:01 am
He could have used the WHO test to start testing Americans, but instead he decided to wait for private American companies to come up with their own.
How is that not misleading in exactly the manner discussed in the snopes link Seabass? You posted that just a few days ago.
How is it misleading? It's exactly what happened. Still happening, really. We're still testing at a much lower rate than all other developed countries. If they can get the WHO test, why can't we? What's stopping us? I bet it will come out later that Trump's got some financial tie to the US company that's making the tests.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:45 am

Seabass wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:44 am
Sean Hayden wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:01 am
How is it misleading? It's exactly what happened. Still happening, really. We're still testing at a much lower rate than all other developed countries. If they can get the WHO test, why can't we? What's stopping us? I bet it will come out later that Trump's got some financial tie to the US company that's making the tests.
Well he did not want to buy the tests made in Germany.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:55 am
I think it's reasonable to fall on the side of Trump being an incompetent fool, as he's been an incompetent fool for the last 4 years. Parsimony.
The only less competent fools must be his opposition.

I mean, they have blown it in every way against him...from the election to hammering on 'IMPEACHMENT' to no avail, while the world fell into a pandemic.

If only Old Uncle Joe was in charge, right pErvinalia?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: