Yet more problematic stuff

Joe

Re: Yet more problematic stuff

Post by Joe » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:12 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:11 pm
Joe wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:43 pm

I wouldn't say Omar's all that safe. We have a lot of mentally ill people in the US, and while most live normal lives, it only takes one person to be triggered by Trump's provocative rhetoric to cause her harm.
Some antifa whacko tried to firebomb a detention center because the leftie politicians started with this 'rhetoric' about concentration camps.

So the left insists the story isn't newsworthy.

Sean King called for more of those attacks. What about his rhetoric?

There is plenty of bullshit coming out of both sides. The interesting thing is the difference in media coverage from when they cover a politically blue whackjob vs when they cover a politically red one.

Trump uses provocative language to trigger the emotional dems into focusing on the wrong thing. Racist tweet gets endless attention. Ending asylum for central and south americans gets very little by comparison.
Ah Cunt, you're using whataboutism to distract from your overly simplistic view of American politics and media. As a Canadian, naturally you can be forgiven. :{D

Trump gave "The Squad" free coverage, the moral high ground, and got them out of Pelosi's dog house for nothing. The asylum rule change, and legal challenges to come, got coverage by all the major media news outlets. Once again you mistook social media noise for news coverage, and Trump's bumbling for strategy.

Don't feel bad Cunt. I guess the nuances of American politics don't get much attention up in your neck of the woods, eh? :cheers:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:23 am

start again
pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:52 am
Ok, what isn't clear from what I've said in the thread (Trump thread) so far?
Isn't what clear?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:34 am

Are you high? :think: You said "I'm still going to ask you to clarify your own position on this terrorist attack."
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:05 am

Cunt wrote:
Joe wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:43 pm
I wouldn't say Omar's all that safe. We have a lot of mentally ill people in the US, and while most live normal lives, it only takes one person to be triggered by Trump's provocative rhetoric to cause her harm.
Some antifa whacko tried to firebomb a detention center because the leftie politicians started with this 'rhetoric' about concentration camps.

Sean King called for more of those attacks. What about his rhetoric?

There is plenty of bullshit coming out of both sides. The interesting thing is the difference in media coverage from when they cover a politically blue whackjob vs when they cover a politically red one.

Trump uses provocative language to trigger the emotional dems into focusing on the wrong thing. Racist tweet gets endless attention. Ending asylum for central and south americans gets very little by comparison.

Let's have a close look at your reply.
Cunt wrote:
Some antifa whacko tried to...
First of all, your reply is totally disconnected from the post you purport to be reacting to. Congratulations for once again changing the subject.

Cunt wrote:
...this 'rhetoric' about concentration camps.
Secondly, there is no rhetorical element. The euphemistically labelled "detention centers" are in fact concentration camps. Here is Merriam-Webster's definition of "concentration camp" for the third time: "a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard" It has also been repeatedly pointed out to you that the British have built such camps between 1899 and 1902 during the Boer war, which they themselves have called "concentration camps". The camps built by, or on behalf of, the US government's Department of Border Security fit the definition perfectly.

Cunt wrote:
Thirdly, that is a lie, and you know it, for I have pointed out to you five days ago that the assertion is factually wrong. At that time I wrote that "I use Google, and it just coughed up 40,200 results about a 69 year old man named Willem Bronsen [typo. That should be "Spronsen"] who was fatally shot when he threw flares at the Northwest Detention Centre in Tacoma around 4am on Saturday, set vehicles on fire and tried to ignite a propane tank. Among the thousands of publishers of the reports concerning the attack were the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Guardian, the Independent, the Daily Beast, ABC news, Reuters, Daily Kos, the BBC, NBC..."

Cunt wrote:
Fourthly, Sean King called for more of those attacks.
No, Shaun King has not. He has described Bronsen's letter as beautiful, painful and devastating. Show me where King called for more of those attacks. Describing Bronson as not crazy certainly falls short of that.

Cunt wrote:

Now you're just repeating your irrelevant nonsense. Joe's entire post, from which you snipped a fragment, was about the safety, or lack thereof, of Ilhan Omar, and you said nothing at all about it in yours, preferring to repeat your counterfactual assertions instead.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:28 am

Hermit wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:05 am
Cunt wrote:
King called for more of those attacks.
No, Shaun King has not. He has described Bronsen's letter as beautiful, painful and devastating. Show me where King called for more of those attacks. Describing Bronson as not crazy certainly falls short of that.
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/ ... -facility/

Again, most of your hogwash isn't worth reading through, but here is some comment on the tweets he seems to have hidden (or been advised to remove)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:08 am

That literally doesn't say anywhere Shaun King calling for more attacks. Do words have no meaning for you? How fucking high are you at the moment? :think:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:20 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:08 am
That literally doesn't say anywhere Shaun King calling for more attacks. Do words have no meaning for you? How fucking high are you at the moment? :think:
Of course. He only called him a martyr. Nothing bad enough for him to have to delete them.

You must be very good at pedantry at parties and social gatherings.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:52 am

It's not like I'm operating at a high level of pedantry. You can't even get the barest basics right in your posts. That doesn't require pedantry to counter, it just requires a functional brain.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:55 am

Regarding this incident, I don't know enough about this bloke and his reasoning, but as a general rule, the treatment of children in these camps, like the Australian ones on PNG and Nauru, is an affront to civilisation and humanity. I support anyone who is brave enough to take action to try and disrupt this trade in torture. It's utterly immoral and indefensible.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:15 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:55 am
Regarding this incident, I don't know enough about this bloke and his reasoning, but as a general rule, the treatment of children in these camps, like the Australian ones on PNG and Nauru, is an affront to civilisation and humanity. I support anyone who is brave enough to take action to try and disrupt this trade in torture. It's utterly immoral and indefensible.
Here's an article about him. It's actually pretty sad. There's simply no equivalence between this guy and these mass-murdering Trump worshippers that want to kick off a race war...

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... plex-life/
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:17 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:28 am
Hermit wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:05 am
Cunt wrote:
King called for more of those attacks.
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/ ... -facility/

Again, most of your hogwash isn't worth reading through, but here is some comment on the tweets he seems to have hidden (or been advised to remove)
Thanks for the link. I did quote from it in my previous post, then asked wherefrom you presumably gathered that
Cunt wrote:
Sean King called for more of those attacks.
Can't be found, can it? Thanks for proving yourself wrong once more.

As for what you call hogwash, I note you cannot think of anything to counter the public definition of "concentration camps", nor any of the other points I raised.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:46 am

Seabass wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:15 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Here's an article about him. It's actually pretty sad. There's simply no equivalence between this guy and these mass-murdering Trump worshippers that want to kick off a race war...

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... plex-life/
Ahh he was Dutch. Dutch Antifa terrorists are the best Antifa terrorists!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:30 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
I also wish the Dems would stop opposing increased funding for border control. It isn't the place to be a cheap fuck. Especially when senior political ass-wipes then go try to blame the enforcement officers for their work on a project underfunded BY THEIR DECISIONS.

Calling them concentration camps, that's just another way for nutters to compare Trump to Hitler. We all know how smart (and popular) that kind of idiocy is. Good for clicks, lousy for votes.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:36 pm

Joe wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:12 am
Trump gave "The Squad" free coverage, the moral high ground, and got them out of Pelosi's dog house for nothing.
So now the Dems, who still haven't found a strong leader to rally behind, are FIRMLY behind some of the most recognizable, and least liked members of their party.

I hope they keep it all about their most radical members, too. Another 4 years of Trump seems the only way to communicate the point to the D. party.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:39 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:30 pm
I also wish the Dems would stop opposing increased funding for border control. It isn't the place to be a cheap fuck. Especially when senior political ass-wipes then go try to blame the enforcement officers for their work on a project underfunded BY THEIR DECISIONS.
Wrong, wrong, wrong Cunt. You're always wrong, Cunt. You should probably be paying the rest of us a wage for having to fact-check all the disinformation you spread.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... story.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/27/politics ... index.html

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/06/27 ... different/
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka