Yet more problematic stuff

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Yet more problematic stuff

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:28 am

laklak wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:21 am
It's fuckin' hilarious. We got Coonman, the Lt. Gov is apparently a pervert, third guy in line is also a racist, and the 4th in line for the Govship is a Republican. The GOP could pick up another governorship without doing anything at all.

C'mon, this is some funny shit. Only in America, what a country.
When people elect 'regular people' to govern them, you end up with some unusual happenings.

It would be SO much more dignified if it were run like the better parts of the world...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:31 am

Hereditary aristocracy, that's the ticket. Maybe some royalty.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:04 am

laklak wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:31 am
Hereditary aristocracy, that's the ticket. Maybe some royalty.
What's hilarious is that the most progressive, freest counties on earth all have monarchies.

Except the US, but you have the Kardashians and 'Woman of the Year' Caitlyn.

So yeah, doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'll back you. Will you take on the mantle of king, and assure a lively, interesting rule?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:45 am

hereditary aristocracy, line me up, I already have a trace or two of blue blood, but mixed with enough red that I'm not a complete degenerate, I leave that to my inexistent descent.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

trdsf
About me: High functioning sociopath. With your number.

Post by trdsf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:12 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:14 am
I didn't mean to miscast you. I agree, overall. I was just asking some of the questions I think are uncomfortable.

Does it need to be said, that I don't think you speculating on these questions makes you 'racist'?
I didn't read that as you trying to cast me as a racist, but that you were stating that I had alleged/assumed Governor Northam was/is a racist -- which I hadn't.

I do believe that people change and that the misbehaviors of youth shouldn't necessarily be held against someone. Misbehaviors of one's adulthood, or misbehaviors of youth that carry over into adulthood, are another matter entirely. I would certainly prefer the company of someone who was a racist and learned better, to someone who still is.

Ultimately, what's going to drive Northam from office if he does resign is his handling of the whole matter, moreso than the incident itself. Apologizing for it, and then disavowing it, just looks bad. Worse, it looks clumsy. I don't know his record; assuming that his record would have supported doing so, what he should have done was get together with the appropriate community leaders and apologize profusely, admit it was stupid and insensitive, and point to his record on race relations since to show that the stupid and insensitive boy grew up to be a better man. This is the route the AG took: explain, apologize, point to his record.

Whether Northam didn't think to do that, or whether his record between then and now wouldn't allow him to do that, I don't know. And it's probably worth taking judicial notice, so to speak, of the state of race relations in Southern states in the past — and that it took until 2000 for Virginia to separate Martin Luther King Jr Day from a state holiday celebrating Robert E Lee and "Stonewall" Jackson. Not that only Southerners were racists, or that no Northerners were racists, but that in the South racism and racially insensitive behavior was more overt than in the North. Applying the dictum often ascribed to the Jesuits, "Give me a child until he is seven and I will give you the man," Northam was born in 1959 — what kind of race relations do you think he saw up to 1966?

The one sure thing all this is evidence for is that if nothing else, Virginia politics is fucked up.
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't." -- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:31 am

I don't think the behaviour (wearing blackface in the 80's in a costume party) is racist. I don't think those who dressed as 'pimps and ho's' during the 90's are sexist because of it.

What I do think, though, is that when someone goes looking that far into your past for something to insult you with, it's hilarious.

Also distracting. The US and Canada are the least racist places on earth, as far as I can tell. No wonder that they have to dig so deep to find 'outrage' in the form of public racism.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:44 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:31 am
I don't think the behaviour (wearing blackface in the 80's in a costume party) is racist. I don't think those who dressed as 'pimps and ho's' during the 90's are sexist because of it.
How would pimps and ho's even be considered sexist? :think:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:48 am

because it's pimps and hos, no room for madams and gigolos.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:50 am

pErvinaila would never survive a progressive university with THAT kind of attitude!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:50 am

Aren't most feminists pro-prostitution? They shouldn't have a problem with ho's.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 am

You would think so, but have you heard of the disagreement between the new 'gender-accepting' feminists, and TERF's (Trans-Exclusionary-Radical-Feminists)

It's hilarious watching identity politics reach it's inevitable end. EVERY identity is to be damned!!!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:56 am

The extreme fringes of anything don't take up too much of my time. I prefer to focus on real problems (eg global warming, neoliberalism, technological unemployment etc).

trdsf
About me: High functioning sociopath. With your number.

Post by trdsf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:02 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:31 am
No wonder that they have to dig so deep to find 'outrage' in the form of public racism.
Find outrage, or manufacture it?

Among the other things worth taking judicial notice of is that the accusations against both Governor Northam and Lt Governor Fairfax (I don't know about the ones against the AG) were both originally made by the same right-wing website, which I mentioned in an earlier post.

If digging deep is the problem, it's fair to ask who's doing the digging... and why.
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't." -- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:05 am

I think telling everyone how to be a better poor person is ok when it comes from Svartalf or JimC. Both of them have impressed me as functional in low-cash environments. (they may be wealthy, but have a handle on thrift)

When multi-millionaires like Sanders, Pelosi or their ilk get to telling everyone about how they should tighten their belts, it doesn't carry as much weight.

I mean, if one of them was a genuine Indian, or something, we could believe them, but filthy rich white people? They can go tighten their own belts first.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:08 am

trdsf wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:02 am
If digging deep is the problem, it's fair to ask who's doing the digging... and why.
The'why' is pretty clear. We fucking LOVE it. Nothing better than seeing those sanctimonious fuckers knocked off their high horse.

Have you ever watched Jerry Springer?

I was watching it, and thought what kind of PERSON would go on that show.

Then I noticed the studio audience, being a Jerry Springer audience, and thought, what kind of PERSON would hoot and cheer in the crowd, over the pain and vileness on stage.

Then I noticed my reflection in the TV screen.

I haven't watched it much since, but I know I'm part of that audience. Most people are. Fucking uncouth mob, by default.

I mean, I like people and everything, but it is SO easy to get a mob cheering for blood...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: